What if the boy you liked only paid attention to you when you act like your dead mom?

What if the boy you liked only paid attention to you when you act like your dead mom?

I'd be gay.

So what?

lesbians are better imo

What a beta male lol

You're on Sup Forums. This makes you irrevocably gay for the rest of your life. Get used to it.

meh, silver moka is a bitch anyway

It's not gay if it's with a cirno cosplayer at connecticon in 2007.

What if you are your dead mom?

FTFY

Gray(inner) Moka was the real Moka, right?
I thought he loved her since ep1.

BUT MUH MOKA

Mom continued to promptly take over her daughter after the reveal to prevent her from going all: "Mooooom. Stop taking my Boyfriends."

Years later and I still don't know what to feel about the ending.

Being pissed?

Fuck you.

I mean I get why people think she got cucked by mom, but technically outer-chan was never "the mom" but a copy of her personality traits in the rosary sealing inner-chan. It was always inner moka, but the rosary brainwashed her into being less of a bitch and more moe. Real mom was inside alucards ass the whole time being a mindless monster. the "mom" at the end was just monster mom given temprary sanity by touching the rosary and being brainwashed to be like her old self. in the end, "inner" moka just kind of gave in and started actually trying to not be such a bitch by acting more like "outer". she doesnt have the rosary constantly brainwashing her to be nice, but she does have all the memories or how she acted when she did have the rosary so she can actualy develop as a character on her own.

This outer was never her mom, her mom was inside alucard

Sure.

No. Both outer and inner Moka were the "real" Moka.

What is /sug/ doing in Sup Forums

Wow. Spoilers.

but outer Moka tuned out to be her mom like in this page, or did she only take her appearance?

Rosario+Vampire finished 15 years ago.

I am old but not that old and also go fuck yourself