Why are New Jersey and New York blue states?

New Jersey fag here. This really confuses me and would like to discuss it. Figured I'd throw in New York too cause we're basically conjoined.

Sure we have some upper class liberal poofs in wealthy suburbs, but most middle/working class whites in New Jersey and New York are not only based but due to our close proximity to "minorities" are redpilled enough to understand that around blacks you should never relax, and they DEFINITELY hate Muslims because most of us were closely impacted by 9/11

When the whites around here get together they're explicitly racist. Especially young guys around my age. I'm 20.

So what the fuck? Do the nigger containment zones really have that much voting power? Plus the upper class poofs? Does this foreshadow a bleak future for the rest of America?

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/data/2017/12/new_jersey_now_has_more_non-english_speakers_censu.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're blue for the same reason California is: hordes of uninformed gibes me voters (in your case North American pavement apes, in California's Taco's)

I think it's actually about a half/half split between apes and tacos. I've found the tacos that make their way to NJ more bearable then Western US/Florida tacos, and certainly better than negros. They're still uncivilized savages that vote blue though. Even if some of their women are hot

Big Union states. It all traces back to a time when liberal policies were designed to benefit white people. The remnants of this political infrastructure basically have a stranglehold on state power. Its ugly and horribly corrupt. I've lived it.

>tfw live in only red county in nj in 2016

feelsgood

because you're mafia containment zones

Take a wild guess.

delet this

That's mostly a societal/cultural influence though, not really a numerically strong voting demographic you know?

MINORITIES

Blue?

If it's not piney it goes blue. All of North Jersey shit holes like Newark go blue. Lots of people there.

NJ kid here
we should buy up Manhattan and take the blue L
so we can free up NY state to show its true colors
while we are at is if we take in Philly we could turns three blues into two reds and a hell hole

Eastern Tacos will evolve into Republicans
They hate Negroes,

Fellow NJ fag here.

>they DEFINITELY hate Muslims because most of us were closely impacted by 9/11

In my age group, mid 30's, blacks strongly identified the muslim/islamic ideals in the late 90's as it was trending and they could identify it as being a source of power or identity.

Have you ever heard blacks say "I don't eat swine?"

In my experience blacks strongly align with islam because THEY WUZ KANGZ meme.

Side note, I live in Jersey city and every day I am the only white person on the bus to work. The immigrants are animals and have absolutely no manners at all.

>Tfw the town in nj my grandparents were born is spic central.

must be Union City

NJ fag here also

It is because of Camden and Newark, no doubt

I'd actually buy this

At my work the Spanish guys don't give an ounce of respect to our uppity white woman managers. It's quite hilarious. We get along quite well. Also the Spanish ladies aren't cunts

any town in Hudson county DESU

nj.com/data/2017/12/new_jersey_now_has_more_non-english_speakers_censu.html

TOo many immigrants, mainly. THough I think the indians are bro-tier

>NJ kid here

forgot to turn proxy off, moved, or just a faggot?

moved away, and moving back

can't wait till i get my internet freedom of speech back

We have some of the best brown people in the Union. It's the ghetto spics and the blacks that are the main issue

There is a clear racial divide in politics. Non-whites will always vote Democrat while upper middle class will always vote Republican.
Poor whites are sheep who will do exactly as the union tells them (vote Democrat).

There are more the 1... Ocean and Monmouth counties were 75% Trump Voters voters.

The hatred for PC among working class whites has driven them to Republican for the time being

yeah, i agree. It's interesting when you think about ethnic neighborhoods.

I have no problem walking through little indias or chinatowns. I feel safe. Can get service in the stores. But I'd never willingly do the same in a black or hispanic area

It’s Dover.

I usually pick up cigarettes from the same 7/11 between my work/school commutes, and they're always cool with me. But whenever a black walks in they stare at them and follow them around the aisles. Once they weren't even looking at my as I was checking out (could've easily swiped something). Had to try my best to not laugh at loud

The recent immigrants generally have to set up shop around poorer (black) neighborhoods because they haven't accumulated much wealth yet. Needless to say they see the difference between blacks and whites pretty quickly.

nj should just be part of ny it makes the ny city area a complete cluster fuck .

My girlfriend lives in Greenville. Stay strong brother.

heard of it refereed to as Doverita
which way is the infection spreading NSEW?

The Indian community in NJ is definitely better than other immigrant classes. Elders hang out in the parks late at night talking, kids playing outside. They don't fuck with anyone. The curry stink is pretty bad in the hot summer, but at lest I feel safe around them.

Having went to a black majority HS, all I can say is, pay attention to your surroundings when blacks are nearby and listen to what they are saying. If you become a target you can hear it coming as they like to talk shit about what they will do among themselves before turning to you.

thanks but fuck man.. Greenville? I never go south of Journal Square.. Can't imagine having to go or even living there.. Heights area is much more civil, I recommend the area if she considers moving but wants to stay local.

crime map from Trulia.com

I'm a Wayne fag and my town is split between the two high schools one is Wayne Valley its "diverse" and based a fuck and the other is Wayne Hills whiter than Antarctica, but a bunch of pussyfoot babies. They have a scared rock and when it got painted blue by Valley they got triggered and made a big stink. they were planning on pressing charges on the perpetrators if they got caught.

Valley has all the apartments so that's why it's diverse (only 3 sand niggers and 10 normal niggers though)

Looks blue enough for delegates, moron.

We're not conjoined to you at all, Garbage State faggot

So did Cape May, Salem, and Glouster, actually, Trump flipped Glouster.

bitch, you were trapped in ice up until 23000 years ago

minorities were only accepted by the betas in school, like seeing a jewey looking kid with an asian best friend. they mirror their politics to fit in

NYS user here - Even the rednecks in CNY are slightly blue-pilled - The white trash are intermixing with blacks and lezbos are accepted , They voted for Hellary . The blue collar middle class voted for Trump - Except for people like my sister who likes Burnie because "he's a nice guy" . She HATES Trump because he's "mean" .

She's a single Mother - Just like all the rest of the middle age chicks I know who voted for Helly - And the childless roasties .

Jews, illegals, dindus, yuppie/hipsters, n sand-niggers.