East Asians have a higher IQ than whites

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well yeah they're the master race...

Americans are Whiter than Europeans.

>asian iq

how do you measure the iq of an animal?

>Has never met majority of Chinese mainland farmers.

Higher average IQ, but lower variability.

Meaning you got mostly kinda smart asians.

While white people have retards, normies, kinda smart whiteys, really smart whiteys, and geniuses.

They're also pagans who leave their countries by the droves in order to improve their conditions by living amongst whites.

I seem to only attract either 18 year olds (I'm 25, looking for a good woman to have kids with, this is too young) or asian women. Is it wrong to racemix with an asian if she's really attractive and would be a good mother?

>Inb4 Whites start talking about their dicks
Literal nigger they are

how can asian woman be so beautiful but the men be so inferior to all other races' men?

So what the modern civilization was created by white people.

Not at all.

This isnt true though.

And? We know our place, fag

Just more feminine and submissive as a people in general. Which is a great quality in women but horrid incel quality for a guy.

IQ is overrated

Yeah it's just as bad as a white women race mixing with a nigger.

IQ is worthless if you don't use it.
Boiling dogs in gutter oil is not using it.

Lower creativity. Only tests the cream of the crop.

T-this
Fuck IQ guys. It doesn't mean anything when we're not talking about niggers

Damn nice one.

shit forgot to take off my meme flag
it was me, a nigger, all along

Yes they do, and you know what else, sourceless, argumentless, contentless one-line spam like this are illegitimate, especially on an election night. But real talk, honest question, how do you feel about Finland?

Yeah Whites are obviously superior to asians since Whites are the ones that created the modern world and not asians.

Having a lower IQ than us is a good reason to exclude people from our country, even our dumb whites are having trouble getting work.

Having a higher IQ than us is a good reason to exclude people from our country. We do not benefit from having elites that are of a different race than us.

Particularly when the chinks we tend to get aren't just random chinks, right? They're monied Communist Party chinks looking to stash their money and their children.

Fucking dumb low IQ niggers.
Wtf Asian have higher IQ than us???
Dumb small dick we steal yo women n shiet ooga booga

>racemix
This is a false concept, because it isn't race you're mixing, it's white you are mixing. Mixing with different ethnicities doesn't happen in large enough numbers amongst Asians or Africans in order for them to be put at risk of being wiped out.

If you don't know the difference between the anti-white meme of "racemixing" (claim that all races are erased a little and not only whites) and white mixing, then I suggest the first and only thing to do in your situation is kill yourself, user.

Anti-white detected.

As much as your an insectoid, uncreative gook. You're right I can't stand when faggots ignore IQ when it comes to other races.

Quick we need another shitpost to counter act this shit post.

Flat noses, jaundiced skin, black eyes and hair like an animal... I don't see it.

No, they just cheat on everything. At least the Chinese and Koreans do.

You right mudafucket we made the world n shiet. Even tho i did nothing at all and my ancestors were most likely peasents

No they care more about education and the differences at scale are inside of the margin of variance attributed to nurture.
The other thing that drags average whites scores down is the percent of people who can pass and consider themselves whites but are mixed.

IQ doesn't fucking matter, shill. Whites are better at many other things. We are culturally superior to the asian dogs.

ITT: Sup Forums does massive mental gymnastics in order to ignore the fact that azns are the mustard raec

Stay mad, silly anti-white.

i never considered cunnilingus or analingus until i discovered jap girl legs. i would lick these japs clean

Australians have no right to spak. You're literal nigges.

>mustard
Yellow, aren't they?

why do asians seem so dumb even when they are highly accomplished? is it just a language issue? whenever i speak with them (and im talking about post grads here not general population) they don't seem to have the ability to grasp complicated concepts or propose anything that cannot be simply deduced. this experience even holds true for people who have been here for three or more generations so i have a hard time blaming a language barrier.

My grandpa was Integral at NASA, he was an engineer that help them on all the missions to the moon.

Zero creativity and that's what counts Chang.

>muh dik

So you'd rather have a society with most people smart enough to know how shit works or having to deal with retards?

THIS.
We're so superior that we're letting niggers and sandniggers into our country to rape our women! Look how superior we are!!

they are insect people

I’m alt-right but I’m done with white girls. So... maybe I’m not alt-right.

I’m not say Oriental girls don’t do the typical female bullshit, I’m saying there’s A) more of them on the planet, 2) fewer that are fat per their race, 3) like OP says: smarter.

White girls need to step it up. Letter grade D-.

For the most part yes, east asians are superior.
This girl is filipina cosplayer alodia gosiengfiao millionaire by 19 years old.

higher average iq, smaller variance

more white geniuses and retards

asians are to whites as women are to men

also asians cheat more so you can't trust what asian governments publish anyway

also this

>it isn't race you're mixing, it's white you are mixing

holy shit you're stupid. you probably should of had some white mixed in you. that would have prevented you from spurring such utter nonsense.

L.O.L. when they're in Canada they're there to extract resources from whites, not to show off.

What is anti-white? Mixing with Asian is harmless, basically has 0 negative impact. On the contrary its better for both.

A mean is meaningless without a variance.

Because they are stupid mutts. Asians are like women: they excel at copying other people. They can't innovate like the pioneer race of the white man. Asians are expert copiers, which explains why they'll never be as good as us. They can only imitate our greatest innovations, like machines.

This is why the lowly asian admires the white race and wants to be white. They have an intrinstic understanding that whites are superior.

It's because Asians eat fresh seafood.

yes but theyre a bunch of chinky soyboys

noodlefags: a slight IQ advantage
whites: notoriously stronger, bigger, faster, still have high enough IQ, objectively more attractive, with better social skills almost always. i would never wanna be a skinny yellow loser

Just make sure if you want to have sex with a non-white you do it outside the United States and don't come back.

That's actually a perfect analogy. Asians have a higher income than the average white, but how many asian CEO's/Founders/etc. do you see?

>(1)

They're all in the Orient as I pointed out, lad.

>Objectivity more attractive
Post your face right now

>153031961

Nips may be great at math but some of them are the most naive retards I've ever spoken to. Specifically christian asian-americans. They purposefully act like children and you think it's a ruse, but they actually think like children too. They have no decision making skills and can't control their emotions.

Whiter then you Jamal.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to appreciate Deep Fried Dogs. The flavor is extremely subtle.

With you it Gunter or is it Luigi, or maybe Paolo? I know how much the Roman-Catholics are having their way with your country right now, Aussie-user.

>two papist prime ministers in a row
>country is browning out as a consequence
Sad!

if xing-chong ding-dongs are so smart why do they have a 40%+ illiteracy rate?

it seems making a career out of being dishonest liars has bit you in the ass, but I'll let you dumb gooks figure that out on your own in your own time... if you ever do

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_boy_egg

And what're you doing right now? Shit posting an anime website

I don't know why everyone I know doesn't like those butter cookies, they're fucking great.

Not very innovative. Not very imaginative. Very linear thinking.

Where else can I shit post anonymously?

What who the fuck cares? We're literally whiter then Britain, Germany, France and Am*rica

When are you guys going to stop all immigration?

it all depends on what you're looking for. if you want a stable white family with an american girl she either has to be a virgin or only had one sexual partner. after that the stablility of a marriage goes down a lot. if you just want to make white babies and don't care about their up bringing then marry whatever girl you want.

since there are so few white girls who are virgins or only had 1 partner by 18, the pickings are slim. so if you might go asian as your next best bet. if you have to mix asian is the only real option.

Thats not a japanese girl

Fuck those fucking stupid small dick gooks! Now if you don't mind I have to go prep my wife's husband.

When are you going to be a majority in your own country again?

bump for tears of cope

Stupid fucking Chinks!

isn't a million pesos like four AUD

Well we are, and the vehicle for it is right wing populism the super majority of whites want to end all immigration.

Stay mad, kanga-cuck.

> Filipino
> East Asian

Stupid dingo

>He thinks all the whites in the US think like him
No. Majority of whites think like this

That isn't true over 60% of white people want all immigration to stop.

WE

Yes they do. Unfortunately for them east Asians are known for Being cowardly and/or refuse to go out on a limb to further themselves or their culture. They are more than happy to leave things the way they are.

In my field I spend much of my time talking to japs/Chinese. To get anything done they have to run it by their boss and their bosses boss. 0 initiative making thing take 3X longer. THAT is why European will ultimately win

>what is anti-white
Look at your reflection in the closest mirrored surface, user.

Then say to yourself "I'm anti-white, but I will try to become a better person all the same."

Why cant you just accept that whites are nigger lovers?

They think intelligence is about memorization not problem solving. Idk if it's a cultural or racial thing but they act like autistic children.

Because I'm not a black pilled loser.
No one wants to live around blacks or Mexicans that is why there is a phenomenon called White Flight.
And it happens in all white countries.

When they choose to live in Harlem over the Hamptons, you might get away with the point you're trying to make, user.

Not before.

WUZ

Best girl.

Good for them. I like northeast Asians. They and Europeans are natural allies in my view, and in an ideal world we'd split the world between the two groups.