Why aren't white people having more babies?

because in a stricter economic time, either you make no babies, either you make lots of babies.

friends of mine have like 14 now, and they live pretty well thanks to that.

So government should put in place more tax reductions or subsidiaries for children. then, boom, babies everywhere.

The same happened to japan before, they have the lowest birthrate ever and they continue to not funding babies.

It's expensive. Much easier for broke minorities to have ten kids when the gubmint pays for it all.

The honest truth is that having children just sucks. Children are annoying and outrageously expensive. It's not fun.

All of the US citizens are 56%, as a result were seeing a decline in white people.

Jews destroying culture and economy.

Kids are expensive and average white Americans are selfish/spoiled. Sup Forums will cry about about nonwhites getting benefits but there are plenty of poor white trash with a dozen kids who are getting benefits too. They all barely survive though even with government aid, that's what happens when you have lots of kids. Kids are a burden and the smarter/richer you are the less likely you are to have them.

They are demoralized.

they want to "find themselves" and "live free" instead of having kids. they are so selfish they refuse to become parents because they'd rather be wage slaves making some capitalist very rich and take the occasional vacation than have children.

Rich coming from a continent where it's illegal to take racial demographics in most of its countries (especially Western Europe).

A census of racial demographics *

I'm hitting 30 very soon, finishing up college, and working two part time jobs. If the country wants to be less shit and throw me a fucking bone from the litany of shitty circumstances thrown my way, I will consider children, but at the moment there is no goddamn way I would be selfish enough to put a child through the fucking mouse wheel that is living, I'm barely fucking treading water despite working my ass off. I'm willing to believe living in America is the best place to be, but if so, it still sucks.

they destroyed the strength and integrity of the normal family unit... the destroyed the regular family in order to make people slaves to the government

>Babies are the worst!

Whan white people make babies, they think about money. How will we buy good enough clothes and toys? How will we arrange the education? How about good hobbies and lifestyle choices? Where will we get money to buy new iPhones for the kids?

When minorities and white trash make babies, they know that state money will keep them alive and they're not even planning or some expensive piano lessons or good education.

Divorce laws discourage family formation.

They deffer gratification, think in the long run and plan but because the state of our government robbing us at every corner and making everything incredibly expensive, never make it to that state where they believe their situation is suitable for a child, while others just pop em out in less fortunate conditions cause they don't care. So overthrow your government and get your freedom back or have your kids and live in tiny apartment in a shit hole or in a car.

1. White people went to communist infested college for decades.
2. White resources are being redistributed to minority populations.
3. Minorities have more children because I'm their native cultures, kids die like flies.

Having too many browns leaching welfare off whites.

Because they recognize the world is fucked and have enough intelligence and empathy to not want to make a child suffer through it.

Read about r/K selection theory

We are too secure and don't feel the need for them

We should just hunt down the niggers and the jews. Enough of this pansy-ass shit.

they were told not to, to save the environment.

while niggers have billions of people

game over. doesn't look very good for them.

good luck finding a none degenerate bitch after you straighten out your life

Welfare is a mistake.

>expensive
>outrageously expensive
>expensive
this is what hipster nu-males and soy bois actually believe.
Pro Tip: have a baby shower and all of your friends/family gift you everything you need.

Because there are already enough white people. We shouldn't be trying to out-nig the niggers.

>there are already enough white people

if your not gonna be some high-tier person then whats the point of focusing on furthering your economic situation instead of having babies when you can just shit out 10 babies to get an income. plus minorities are constantly programmed to think that they will be nothing and will have to struggle against a "system" thus they choose the easiest way to get income which is to have babies. bonus is that when they have enough babies they will have control of everything and will be able control this "system".

okay then, how do I get a 7.5/10 Trad GF?

Hard mode:no non-whites

The age of Men is over. The time of Amerimutt has come.

I'm temp MGTOW