Surprisingly good start

>surprisingly good start
>5 episodes: shit this is pretty cool man haha I wonder when it's going to go to shit
>10 episodes: whoah this shit is getting better and better I'm surprised that it ended up being horseshit lmao!
>20 episodes: OK this shit is a 10/10 so far I wonder how do they managed to fuck everything up in only 5 episodes haha
>25 episodes: WHAT THE FUCK?

>tfw I fell for the le is shit because it's popular mene

FUCK YOU Sup Forums SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU. THIS IS LITERALLY ONE OF THE BEST ANIME I'VE EVER WATCHED AND I REFUSED TO WATCH IT FOR YEARS JUST BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO DO SO. FUCK YOU!!! REEEEEEEEE I'LL LITERALLY NEVER TRUST YOU AGAIN!!!

I think you're confusing this with Sword Art Online.

in the basement is proof of human civilization outside of the walls and Eren's dad having huge involvement with the Titans. Also his first wife is the titan that ate Eren's mom.

Also Nazis vs Jews.

>Listening to Sup Forums
>Not forming your own opinions based on experience and realizing years later that Sup Forums was right the whole time

Nice try but spoilers do not work with me because I always end up forgetting everything so kys retard.

>spoilers don't work because I have the memory of a goldfish
>calls someone else retarded
Reiner and Bert are the armored and Collosal Titans. Though that shouldn't be much of a surprise.

Jesus fuck, how do you even find that shit.

OP obviously has brain problems.

Fuck off edgy 10yo pieces of shit.

why are you responding to me? I don't like seeing that shit

OP and his family.

Pacing is complete shit and they keep dragging on the mystery for far too long without anything substantial. It keeps building towards something that isn't even going to work.

Also you have shit taste, no surprise there

What is that red dot?

ATGM

Well turns out your taste is shit for liking generic shounen with edge

Surprise surprise, a retard who cant even think for himself turns out to have bad taste when he actually tries it for the first time.

Snk is actually pretty bad,I'm telling you this as a former fan.

I know that feel OP. I'm not saying it's perfect but it's definitely one of the better shows to come out in the past decade. Sup Forums is contrarian as always though and even I pretend that it's shit,

I think the main problem is the pacing
Things are way too fucking slow
Like ridiculously slow
Battle of Trost taking 9 fucking episodes was retarded