Say it with me

ONLY

Aren't those pretty negligible differences

Uneducated kids and brainwashed teens.

Of course they are, but big highlighted boxes are very exciting and appealing to the eye, user.

college is liberal indoctrination, so it figures

>3% differences

She should get a refund on her college tuition because clearly it didn't work

So Carpenters, Plumbers, Electricians, and Welders voted for Moore and people with doctorates in advanced african bulu bix studies voted for a cuck, ok.

RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS

education is a liberal conspiracy user

>Muh education
Some of the stupidest people I know came out of college

Sage

>college is liberal indoctrination
Holy fuck Amerimutts are so retarded

higher education radicalizes the left. good observation.

Yer it proves right wing ideas are for brainlets

NIGGERS AND SPICS

From what I've heard that's only the case in America

its literally a 3 - 6 % margin

she is says nearly half of those college, educated people are retards that voted republican

she is shitting on 47% of the group she is trying to appeal to....

what a retarded bitch

It’s a scientific fact

Bigotry is okay when you call it "interesting results."

he's right, you dumb chink
this has been common knowledge for years, if you aren't fucking braindead

Pretty much, almost within margin of error but you've got nice colord boxes there to tell you how to interpret it.

OP is a liar

>pic related

That's great and all but I think the Democratic Party needs to address why their constituents seem to lag behind in income even as they continue to grow their lead among college educated voters. What exactly are they getting degrees in?

FPBP
They love trying to imply they (liberals) are so smart.

Show them the voting data for those earning over 100k, 250k, 500k etc. The real "elites" (read: not useless undergrad degree holders) don't vote dem.

>So Carpenters, Plumbers, Electricians, and Welders voted for Moore
People that make the economy function

>people with doctorates in advanced african bulu bix studies voted for a cuck
People who don't matter

>cnn

considering what has become of our higher education system, it's not a surprise at all.

(((college graduate and postgraduate)))

>purposefully going into six figure debt to get a degree in underwater basket weaving makes you smarter than the guy who went to trade school to become a welder who makes six figures

>gay

Lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Your point is meaningless, it wasn't about economic function it was about intelligence. Though I agree with you, you need to work on your comprehension skills.

Fucking idiot. American colleges are (((cultural marxist))) brainwashing institutions.

Most people graduate with STEM and business degrees you dumb Amerimutt retard. The people who do those kinds of degrees are so low that it doesn't even matter. Neck yourself you anti-intellectual freak.

Nope. Our higher education is way worse.

MODS! Too soon bro!

Would you mind posting le source on your hot take?

Most people who make the highesr amount and have the most powerful and influence have degrees you dumb fuck brainlet. Welders are cannon fodder. they're basically the low tier soldiers of the economy. Some of us aren't retards and are aiming higher than fixing pipes for a living.

Not in the US they dont. Most are graduating non stem or business, thats why there are so many unemployed college graduates.

>american

>college is a liberal echo chamber
what else is new?

Depends upon what you deem to be "elite". Most of the big bankers and a lot of the corporate executives that depend on regulatory capture do vote Dem. That said, the average Trump voter from last election cycle earned around 15% more on average. Hillary won the welfare vote.

Those aren't even significantly different ratios.

How do they have this information again? Voting should be anonymous, right?

durrr people that steal from the working class want to continue stealing from the working class.

not a big supprise

pro tip sitting in a air conditioned office sending e-mails and copy and pasting figures into an excel sheet is not work .

I don't have to post a source for something that is obviously true, you're the one making the extraordinary claim that everybody is gradauting with fluff degrees. What's not absolutely not true is people graduating with pH.Ds in African studies in masses which is what you are implying.

Right wing Amerimutts are a waste on society. Your brainlet ways bring shame to humanity.

they ask them dumbadd

Exit polls.

Higher education breeding more intelligent lines of thinking is nothing new, and neither is the bitterness of people without access to it.

>Most people who make the highesr amount and have the most powerful and influence have degrees you dumb fuck brainlet.
Thanks, Captain Obvious. Doesn't make you smarter for having one. A nigger graduated from USC and played in the NFL to the tunes of hundreds of millions of dollars and then admitted he couldn't read.

Who do you think built the elite's underwater bunker? An underwater welder.

Republicans are the biggest enemies of the working class you subhuman mutt brainlet. You literally vote for tax cuts for billionaires because of muh trickle down. Smart and intelligent white people vote Dem.. low income white trash vote Republican.

Absolutely not. The amount of STEM major is heavily outnumbered by all other non-stem major. Even in STEM, people, especially female heavily gravitates toward “easier” degree such as public health and psychology just to avoid math and physical science classes.

high school OR LESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Only uneducated hick racists know about margins of error user

>nigger graduated from USC and played in the NFL to the tunes of hundreds of millions of dollars and then admitted he couldn't read.
Getting a scholarship to play football is not the same as going to school to pursue scholastic and career endevours dumbass. It's an irrelevant point also by right wing mutt logic that nigger is smart for making so much money. Right wing mutts love to worship millionaires. Trump is basically a nigger with below 100 IQ and u guys think he's a genius because he's smart lololol

>college degree makes you smarter
kek, all those people with college degrees flipping burgers and wage slaving at mall stores say otherwise, stay "Educated" libbies.

This doesnt show the breakdown by race. Alot of niggers have college degrees because of affirmative action programs, but they always vote leftist no matter what.

rich* not smart

NIGGERS AND KIKES VOTE LIBERAL

>women vote democrat
Known for having very average IQ, with no extremes unlike with men
>minorities vote democrat
Known for being 20 IQ points below whites
>higher IQ than white men
This is just impossible given the first two meme arrows

They should go further and show the majors. now THAT would be interesting.

It's 100% true.

>Getting a scholarship to play football is not the same as going to school to pursue scholastic and career endevours dumbass.
Except he graduated with a degree and also made millions in the NFL. You literally can't refute my point. A degree is not indicative of intelligence.

I'm 24 and I make 96,000 a year working 3 months, I also own a duplex of which I've paid off half of in 4 years. Post your bank account bud. Love to see what you're doing with your life. That's right 46k in my business account and 10 in my savings with 300k in assets and I'm 24, but please show me what your college education has done for you.

VOTED FOR TRUMP

CITY PEOPLE ALL VOTED FOR HILLARY

Multiple studies have shown that white liberals have higher IQ and earn higher incomes than their conservative counterparts. Just look at Trump's rallies. Hordes of low income/IQ white trash make a large percentage of his following.

Which USC player? Kinda sounds like bullshit, as much as I want it to be true.

education ≠ intelligence

I never said it was dumbass. People with degrees earn more and generally have higher intelligence. There are exceptions of course but this is largely true.

>pre brainwashing
>post brainwashing
Apparently kids aren't completely fucked over by public schools.

yeah I'm sure that graph is true

I go to us college and its the most liberal shithole ever

Affarmative action puts those who shouldn't be in universities into universities. You also have to realize its a percentage so the much larger total number of white males, who dont get the benefit of affarmative action will skew things compared to those blacks and other nonwhites

Prior to trump election I don't ever remember polls releasing the demographic of education level.

How come Trump won the vote for people making $50k a year or more, while Clinton won the vote for people making under $50k?

but user, city people are retarded

only lazy people vote Democrat. those of us who work for a living know who has our backs.

That's fucking meaningless you brainlet sub-human. I'm talking on average. People with college degrees earn more, have higher IQs and have higher IQs. Anybody with any level of considerable money, power and influence has a degree. Deal with it.

"The love of money is the root of all evil."
And, evidently, stupidity as well.

Before and after Marxist indoctrination camp

Also

LE 56%

That sample size tho

hes actually right.
>tfw you make yourself look like an asshole

yup, it's called indoctrination, we've been discussing it for years in this board

Oh you have 37 dollars? That's what I thought.

hm, the communist indoctrination centers called college are churning out democrat voters? you don't say.

Pretty funny when Liberals claim Republicans look out for the money of the rich, but some how the rich don't vote R

thats not true, I dont work but I support Trump

of course its because I know my money comes from people who do work, so the better you are, the better I am

you see, there is the smart parasite and the dumb parasite

What percent of niggers voted moore?
realfactsonlyinfowarsdotcom

Whoops, it was an Oklahoma state guy not USC. Dexter Manley. He had an 11 season career and couldn't read in college.

>A degree is not indicative of intelligence
>I never said it was dumbass.
>very next sentence implies degrees are indicative of intelligence
wew lad, you must have been one of those

Like Bill Gates? You do realize that there are numerous millionaires and billionaires in this country with little or no college.

why would anybody vote dem all they do is raise taxes and expect the working class to just work a little harder to pay for their gibs. Sorry your cost of living is raising faster than your wages but Tyrone needs a new Xbox.

This make my lol harder

Humanity majors make under 40k working at starbucks

55% MOORE

ITS OVER

Shows the damage of cultural marxism.

"College educated" is a meme today, literally.

Ever heard of Liberal Arts?

kek

looks like nerds continue to be bullied well into adulthood

The fact that you can't tell the difference between those statements exposes you as a butthurt brainlet. A STEM graduate will always be superior to you. You're nothing but cannon fodder in the economic sense. Enjoy your job being automated by the college graduates you shit on lol.