Robots are being used to shoo away homeless people in San Francisco

"In a particularly dystopian move, it seems that the San Francisco SPCA adorned the robot it was renting with stickers of cute kittens and puppies, according to Business Insider, as it was used to shoo away the homeless from near its office."

From the article. Imagine being a bum and being shooed away by a kitty robot in front of such a progressive organization. My sides.

Link
qz.com/1154649/a-knightscope-security-robot-is-being-used-to-shoo-away-homeless-people-in-san-francisco/

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/samueldodge/status/939627122561134592/video/1
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-skirball-fire-cause-20171212-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ct1evgnY8AY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hobos are parasites. In a first world nation theres no excuse to be a bum except complete failiure and laziness. They deserve all the robot prodding they get

Another snippet:

"Knightscope’s business model, according to Popular Science, is to rent the robots to customers for $7 an hour, which is about $3 less than minimum wage in California. The company has apparently raised over $15 million from thousands of small investors."

So they only charge $7/hr for the bot. That's much cheaper than a person. No more security gigs soon?

I'm homeless.
I am posting from Frankston Public library right now.
What makes you so high and mighty princess.
Go fuck yourself you little private school boy cunt, living high on daddy's money.

Video of the kitty robot:

mobile.twitter.com/samueldodge/status/939627122561134592/video/1

Why not just tip it over?

Damn. Good luck to you user.

why don't you build a house in the outback like a real man

cops come and shoot you

I hope these robots are immune to piss... or do I?

Go huff some gas.

It doesn't work like that. Materials are expensive.

Theyre was a community in far north queensland that lived on a tropical beach with shelters made from tree branches and pvc shopping bags.
They government shut it down even though it was 200 kms away from the nearest town.

Australia = Cuck world

Pfft, if you're homeless im Australia you must be a druggo or some other type of loser.

Why help the homeless and try to get them back on their feet and rejoin the economy when you can just replace them with cheap labor. Some of them become homeless too but who cares just keep bringing more.

Looks a little unstable.
inb4 it gets kicked to the ground

Hahahahahahahaha how the fuck are security drones real hahahaha nigga just tip it over like nigga put your hand out haha

Kick it over.

This is very subversive

Nah, you're a druggo.
I used to have money and a job. Now I don't life circumstances change if you don't have parents you can live with you end up homeless.

because they werent paying taxes

fellow nomad rough sleeper @ SLV

if you pay rent/mortgage in Australia you are complying with an illegal housing market and lining the pockets of criminals.
Fucking scabs.

>INB4 Robots are racist, homophobic, nazi bigots!!!

True dat.

Hobo pride aussie, godspeed at least it's spring.

I'm assuming it's some sort of felony to knock it or something stupid.

>robot comes to hassle me for being homeless
>scrap metal recycling pays by the pound
>i have a feeling that this bot will not last long

i like spring and summer, hobo life is great when its warm

Hobos exists in the largest numbers in liberal hell holes like California. Liberals find it fitting to use $80k robots to patrol them as a part of a city funded kick back to private enterprise.

This also happens in liberal hell holes :
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-skirball-fire-cause-20171212-story.html

Billions of dollars in losses because liberal utopias are built on the few living in ivory towers exploiting the many. Karma is a mother fucker as well as deficit inducing robot sidewalk police because you've created conditions that not even a six figure engineer can comfortably afford.

Next thing you know the city of SanFran is going to purchase $200k shit cleaning roombas per homeless to clean up all the street shitting.

But they weren't costing the taxpayer anything either.

This 100% also what the fuck are ya doing on Sup Forums if your homeless you dumb cunt

This
Or just steal it and sell it

Shooting them would be cheaper and more efficient in the long run. Can that thing at least get a cattle prod?

well that robot is not good for a homo killing robot army. They are just going to knock it over, disassemble it and sell it's sensors for booze and drugs. Some of those sensors are expensive user

Just rope it.

Doesn't really describe Lil' Marco at all.

This doesn't account for the ineffectiveness of these robots for one and the inevitable total loss of an expensive piece of capital equipment when a nameless/faceless hobo lights this shit on fire for being annoying.

It's essentially a juicero on wheels.. Liberal idiocy being funded and proliferated by equally dumbass liberals with money. The business case isn't one as it doesn't account the for the inevitable destruction of this tin can.

This. Its a Jew scam.

I had a caravan on my mates farm in Tooradin. But the bank took his farm and now I sleep on the Frankston foreshore in a sleeping bag.
Its a good life, but I can;t get a job.
I even went to woolies to pack shelves and the guy asked me how long since I showered.

Hilarious that they care about dumb worthless animals but not their fellow man. It's sexist because men are the primary victims.

I'm browsing as I search Seek.
Cunt I'm not a parasite I want to work.

they don't want people getting any ideas

Quick poll since you're one of those dirty smelly homeless guys. Is your dick a cheese factory or did you somehow manage to not be a walking infection because there's not actually anything wrong with the way nature made yuo?

Is it expensive to get a shit shack and hard to get a minimum wage job there

>shit cleaning
This is basically all this robot ever will be fit for

Just mount a bucked inside of it and let it pick dog and homeless droppings already, this robot is never going to kill anyone

Don’t they do that anyways?

Some guy got arrested for getting drunk and beating the shit out of one of those same robots in the ops post

Holy shit, we are closing in on William Gibson Bridge Trilogy territory. Sprawl when?

It's one Jew-step over juicero though. The business model isn't only to hire them out at $7 an hour, it's to have them be built so that they break when people knock them over. Do you think the city's going to go "Oh, it broke, we won't rent that anymore"? Of course not. They're going to pay for damages, or some insurance company will. It's in their interest to make it unnecessarily expensive (costly to manufacture) yet prone to damage.

they are probably just going to all use it as a toilet anyways
>Come here robo-toilet
hick
>I.. I said come here you son of a bitch let's go
pffffpppftt.... pppppfff... sproit
>aaah..therewe go

Yes to both.

Property is super expensive here to buy and rent. Baby boomers and Chinks have made it impossible to live anywhere near the cities now.

If I move to the country side my benefits get cut off because its a lower employment pool.
Since being homeless Im missing some front teeth and even though I'm well spoken I look terrible so its hard to get service work.
I tried to get a job at the new Amazon warehouse and they told me to fuck off.
McDonalds tells you to fuck off.
Indians and Africans do all the cleaning jobs- which is what I'm trained in- for half of minimum wage cash which is illegal but no one polices it because its only scrubbing dunnies.
I'm trying to get centrelink to start me at tafe next year and get a plumbers apprenticeship which is hard because I'm 29.

throw a towel on top of it

A weapon to surpass metal gear

what about the mines ausbro???
all the boys go to the land of spiders for that sweet sweet mining buckaroos
get your hi viz on cunt

i just inverted this in my head and the lineup of robots holding large bags at the bloodbank would make for an excellent terminator intro

I hope you figure something out, user. Best of luck to you.

A burqa, if you get caught call it "social commentary".

Over here construction crew will hire anyone that can show up on time and wont miss work because they are hungover. They get a lot of turnover just because people can't handle making it there in the mornings. You do nothing but carry heavy shit at first, but you can move up easily if you stick with it

Had a mate trying to hook me up with yard work in Townesville, but they let a bunch of staff go just like what happened in WA. You need solid experience to get the mines work now its all dried up. Being in Victoria its all poofter service work like retail or coffee shops.

>Homo killing robot army

>DON'T WE HAVE THE BEST AUSTRALIANS, FOLKS

>soon
then some super atomic monsters

I used to pity American hobos because I thought they were like our hobos. Then I learned about all your money, available jobs, programs, food kitchens, shelters and how they spend it all on booze drugs and being filthy insane gays. Then I stopped caring

Unions here stop that.

Labouring work is hard to come by.
I'll get something, work always appears for those who want it, the problem with low end type of work here is the Indians, Chinks and Afghanis. They work for nothing. Like they literally paint houses for $5 an hour cash!

Anyway times up here.

shes getting fucking rough out there mate. indians are taking all the jobs and cunts want to piss test me to work a fucking shovel.
fuck it, go ned kelly on the cunts at centrelink mate

Why did you not wash before going? Are you retarded?

This is one of those things I don't care about even though it's a repulsively shameful act.
I mean the "people" who came up with this idea are scum.. they're a bunch of greedy shameless dickheads, they're white

But this is to be expected from them. When they do something like this, it's like watching an old miser counting every cent in his pocket, picking lint out of it. That evil drooling grin stretching from ear to ear.. this is the white

it has really strong video and audio recorders they use the info to track you down if youre not masked.

good luck you mad cunt

Yeah. There are definitely hobos here that are just plain really shit out of luck, but most of them are nuts or just otherwise don't want to try to live like the rest of us.

Cant you move to the boonies and clean crocodile shit at some wildlife preserve?

This is a fun documentary, some guy that chose to live on a roof in New York for years. He would freshen up in public bathrooms, and stored all his shit/showered/cleaned his clothes in a gym.

If you can get a cheap gym membership, you can always have a place to shower and take long shits at.

>the jooz r replacign us with ROBOTSS!

how will he get drugs in the middle of nowhere?

But what if the homeless person is sleeping on stairs?

DALEKS BTFO

Develop technology to turn the homeless into pets. That way they can be taken care of more easily. Human beings aren't easily trainable but animals are. Can I get my VC funding now?

I can turn you into a pet. That way you can live at my house instead of the library. Would you like that? You get to choose your pet name.

Move you daft bastard. Two days of begging would buy you a bus ticket anywhere. Use your library internet to look for a job and housing.

walkabout

all the fuckin noises it makes, kek
absolute clown world lads

Equip them with flame throwers and we might buy a dozen.

Here in CO they're almost all addicts or mentally ill.

Pity the robot doesn't have a water cannon. Chase them off and give them a bath at the same time.

Are they /ourbot/s? $7/hr to exterminate hobos seems like a good payoff.

California has enough fires at the moment.

>Hobos exists in the largest numbers in liberal hell holes

What is population density, I have no idea what that means

>this is the white

Do you live in a house, have cheap available food, all manner of modern conveniences, roads, hospitals, schools, buses, cars, airplanes, computers

Also, stop using our language, it's a white language and you need to go back, cunt

rob the immigrants

imagine the would fight crime
but that would be racist

>(You)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ct1evgnY8AY

That thing will shit covered and missing all copper wire in hours.

do u have any skills or qualifications? strengths? do u have a car? a place to sleep?

>live in city where a bottle of water cost 5 bucks.
>rent is thousands a month for one bedroom you share with three dudes who work two jobs a peice.
>just get a job bro.
You know you cant get anything without an address right?
They turn away people who are homeless all while saying get a job.

>used to shoo away the homeless
>shoo away

When are they going to quit taking half measures?

Been there, done that. Good luck bro. It's amazing how quickly things can turn around within just a single year I went from sleeping my car to making 100k

>why don't you build a house in the outback like a real man
public land is government owned and squatting is a jailable offense.

>but who cares just keep bringing more.
I know you are joking but it wont be funny when the haitian gangs chase your daughter with a machete.

Gym's can legitimately kick homeless people out if they become a pest. However if you are there 15 minutes to have a quick shower and freshen up then it shouldn't be a issue.
Public pool showers work too.

Catholics here me now.
Robots aren't real
The Pope in Rome is the anti Pope.
The real Pope is Rodrigo Duterte

You think whites invented houses, medical care, food, water and transportation?
Are you're joking with that bait or do you have down syndrome?

If you want to know why I'm speaking english it's to tell your stupid monolingual ass how retarded you are

>america is totally gonna produce labour and make everyone great again right guys.
Its even easier to be homeless in america.

>oooh oooh im liberal, just a peenk sock and a green sock :) and qt kitten stickers so non-threatening
inside
>JUST WAIT TILL I LIBERAL EVERYBODY DESTROY INVASION FORCE RAUGHHHHHHH