Racism in America: Boy bullied for being Hispanic cries, doesn't want to go to school

youtu.be/4fYb6AGc4Lg
White kid gets bullied, the world freaks. Mexican kid gets bullied and nobody does shit. There's your "non-existin" white privilege

>My 10-year-old son was crying because boys are bullying him because he is Hispanic. Two boys have physically assaulted him and told him to go back to his country. They have also told him that he is a terrible person because he is Mexican or Puerto Rican.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8unGH7S0A8w&index=42&list=PL7mN0UhqGzyG7BpgUcYdr59NQJ2uxVDDB
huffingtonpost.com/entry/boy-bullied-for-being-hispanic-while-nyc-doe-does-nothing_us_5a258e50e4b05072e8b56b5a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good

I wish every brown boy died.

hahaha

Sounds fake cash in attempt copycat to me.

same

please share and spread this around. nobody deserves to be ccalled names IRL

He should go back to Mexico.

No American racism there.

The other kid was at least retarded. Is this gonna be a trend now with little boys crying like complete faggots?

bait

good. I got beat up by beaners in school and hated my life for 10 years

kill every beaner

Look at that production quality!
They practiced that for a good 40 minutes before showtime.

Bet anything the bully is black. But I don't care about this either way.

>White kid gets bullied, the world freaks

Then why are we still sending white kids to nigger schools?

I'd be upset too if someone called me a Puerto Rican.

>shitskin doesn't want to go to school

shock of all shocks, imagine etc.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE

>its okay to be blacked
>.t swede cuck

he must've saw all the pampering keaton got

seriously what happened to just telling kids to dish out what's given to them. We're fucked if this generation can't learn to stand up for themselves

Guarantee he goes to an all black school

Maybe he would get more sympathy in his own fucking country.

Good, go back.

you have to go back

Well maybe they should stay in their Mexican cities in the southwest. I was one of the few white kids in my old schools. I never cried about it. Instead I studied my surroundings and learned Mexicans are shit and I should stick to having white friends.

If anything I'm happy to see that white kids are still holding their ground.

If he's a newyorikan or any other -insert first letter of state here- then rican he can stay there, we don't want them, we don't tolerate them and we hate them, they are the shallowest, most one dimensional pieces of shit ever "Oh I speak english in public places with my family!" as if no one here understands the shit they say, it's hillarious... but still, stay in the US "newyorikans" you are nigger tier and deserve to live among your US niggers.

le 56% face

nobody cares who comes in second

Not only that. The punchline they're going for is that while the white kid before got support (such as a third party fraudster starting a gofundme in his name; him getting more threats and harassment from the twittermob than he would have ever gotten in his entire life really), the brown kid here doesn't, therefore huwite privilege and racisms!!@! Though the real deal is that no one really cared about any of it in the first place.

>Mexican cities in the southwes
Hes puerto rican

>White kid gets bullied, the world freaks. Mexican kid gets bullied and nobody does shit. There's your "non-existin" white privilege

Where's your outrage when the white kids get beaten by blacks and latinos but nobody gives a shit?

when I was bullied by hispanics and niggers in nyc no one gave a fuck

The dad seems genuine in the comments, also they live in New York. Are the bullies even white? The kid should record the bullying in front of teachers and really blow the fuck out of NY education.

i bet his bullies were blax

Good.

>a nigger mongrel of Island monkeys calling a shit skin mexicunt a piece of shit
kek

Käften Ahmed

Puerto Ricans are the fucking worst. Theyre so fucking racist themselves.

is this going to be an ongoing trend?
kids getting bullied and people uploading it for sympathy?

>le i want gibs face

Good. Hopefully that's a good sign to come for this country.

They're our /spics/

Why would you voluntarily bring your kids to such a terrible racist nation?
I'd like to live a lot of places but I don't because they don't want me there.

Hurts don't it
youtube.com/watch?v=8unGH7S0A8w&index=42&list=PL7mN0UhqGzyG7BpgUcYdr59NQJ2uxVDDB

Its not like he was going to be there long anyway.

They're the spanish version of niggers.

They don't teach mowing the lawn at school

description says colombian

Does it matter? Just some half nigger goblin.

None the less. The few Puerto Rican people I know may hate being mistaken as Mexican yet they get along with them as though they were the same people.

If they want to be grouped as Puerto Rican they should move to Puerto Rico. If you're brown and speak spanishyou get grouped in with the Mexicans whether you like it or not.

he has to go back.

>If you're brown and speak spanishyou get grouped in with the Mexicans whether you like it or not.
You know how retarded you sound ? PR's sound different than mexican spanish. Tbh PR's are worse.

Seems about as real as the woman with the obviously fake black eye from a few days ago.

Why are Hispanics such lying parasites?

What a cry baby
Americans don't cry
He has to go back
On top of this being fake and gay they are going for donor bucks

kek

so, is this going to be a recurring thing now? what next?
>nigger cries because he was getting bullied in all white catholic school?
>asian kid cries because someone made fun of his lunch?
>muslim kid cries because someone made fun of his "clock"?

Funny how this pops up days after the white kids exact same video

>hispanic

HE'S A MESTIZO

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

I would bully him for thinking they own the fucking word hispanic because then retards will demonize the word hispanic instead of mestizo

>HE'S A MESTIZO
>HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE
We're stickin' with "Hispanic" so long as "mestizo" is an ugly word to say

Trump loves to suck Jewish dicks like I do

if any asian kid cries about being bullied then they are obviously a faggot with parents who are 3rd generation americans

Well that's not fair to the hispanics that don't have indian blood ain't it?

Fucking anti white kike

STOP BLAMING MESTIZO CRIME ON THE SPANISH

shut up you moorish rape baby, no one cares

oh shit, minority fight in the comments

Are you calling the colonist that worked for columbus moorish rape babies?

so then I says to this swede cuck I says
you better watch yourself with your fucking LE 56% FACE XDDDD
you might find le 56% of my foot up your ass

wow boohoo so sad

toughen up faggot spic

This and sage.

SOMEONE TELL THE DAD THAT HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE AND THAT THE ORIGINAL HISPANICS WERE WHITE SPANIARDS AND HOW BROWN "HISPANICS" ARE BASICALLY STEALING EUROPEAN CULTURE

Mexicans get pissed when you call them Indians

kek, he'll try to respond with some stupid shit.

George Soros paid for this ad

This is all because of that two-scoop motherfucker Drumpf.

He's being bullied by another Bean.

"Lance also added that #1 told another boy who has the same family name as us, Rodriguez, that he spoke funny and his last name was terrible because it was Mexican or Puerto Rican."

huffingtonpost.com/entry/boy-bullied-for-being-hispanic-while-nyc-doe-does-nothing_us_5a258e50e4b05072e8b56b5a

Look, guys. If this is legit, don't you think this is wrong? If it isn't manipulation, then those kids are crackers, not white men. Just like if this kid was white and was bullied by kids who were black, those kids wouldn't be black kids, they would be niggers. All I'm saying is hold your judgement until proof of lying has shown itself. If it's fake, you saved yourself from the pain, if it isn't; then you didn't jump to any conclusions, albeit conclusions that have a lot of reason and weight behind them.

doesn't show like views anything

>dedicates video to fighting racism
>kid cries because he was called Puerto Rican
Bravo

Never be ashamed of who you are

Makes me glad Canada is our New Zealand.

If he hates it so much, why doesn't he go back to his spic shithole where his family came from?

Oh the typical reddit black/nigger distinction absolutely epic my 'pede.
>All I'm saying is hold your judgement until proof of lying has shown itself.
Yes goyim, remember to turn off your brain and just listen and believe.

Good.

take him and go home. why would you put your child through that? why would you want to stay where you arent wanted?

So you're saying you should be just like a nigger, and assume everything, never question or think about anything before you do it? Seems like you're more of the goyim.

were the colonist born after spain was under moorish rape for 700 years? then yes

USA USA USA USA

Except we're bigger than you and much more white :)

None of them want to go to school, anyway.

That kid's a little bitch. Stop being a helicopter parent and tell him to sack up or get btfo.

Also, take your crybaby cunt shit back to plebbit.

Fpbp

>white kid
keks all across the board
also it seems like a faked and forced "confession video"

But mexicans are like 30% of the USA population

Checked

>kid bullied viral video

So are we going to get one of these every day now?