Nanatsu no Taizai

imgur.com/a/rYiSY
New chapter is out in Korean.

Two archangels appears, the 10C teamworks and Gowther is still Gowther.

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/EGupy-BtO_o
imgur.com/a/eijOI
manganetabarespoiler.com/manga-spoiler/nanatsu-no-taizai-205-spoiler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Monspiet saving Fraudrin was nice.

Didn't quite get, but why did Garan and Merascylla run away Ark when others just took it to face?

Maybe fraudin wasn't fast enough (or/and Garan was quicker to scent the attack) and Derrierie just knew Monspiet would get them out of it?

Garan doesn't feels overpowered by the situation at all, powerlevels really doesn't matter that much in the end.

I really liked them. Too bad they got fucking rekt by Captain.

I really like the design of the Archangel on the right

For Monspiet ad Derrierie, that part looks like massive foreshadowing for them surviving the full counter, Monspiet seems to have some teleport magic.

Yet another shota and he looks very similar to that vampire one combined with baggy clothes like King's, not very inspired.

That left one is quite something on the other hand, but can't unsee the left head being Howzer.

Come on, user. They didn't leave any bodies, they're basically confirmed to be alive.

Good to see Galan back kicking ass.

I fuck i said right?, i was refering to the three-headed one

Alright, alright. I understand now that they're alive.

Still, I pity the way captain has no mercy on them. But I guess that was his weakness to make Derrierie mocked him.

Korean scans wasabisyrup.com/archives/EGupy-BtO_o
>Gowther is still Gowther.
Best Boy

> posting the same content as the op link except this one needs to have adblock removed to be viewed

I fucking love Monspiet. I like cool headed characters.

Man, it's bizarre seeing the TC being useful in the past after the humiliation they suffered in the present.

It's something at least. I'm still reeling on the fact that the 10C jobbed out so badly.

They pretty much only jobbed to the broken Escanor/Mel/Merin.

>Flashback clearly focuses on the killed 10C to properly show their powers
>people still believe they survived

>this one needs to have adblock removed to be viewed
Your browser is shit.

Gowther appears in the same chapter fag, that's no proof.

Why does the link in the OP give me a link to the Koran?

That's still jobbing though. These guys were shown to have abilities that in some cases circumvented powerlevels. Yet every time they did something to a character it got nullified or was later shown to not have been as effective.

Galan I was fine with because it was a proper comeuppance and who doesn't like Escanor? But the rest? The writer has just kept all these nuclear options around and it makes you wonder why the 10C were propped up that much if the true final boss was Mel's dad and the Goddess clan? Just feels like a waste of chapters.

Galan x Mera OTP?

>Mindbroken titty goddess
my dick
my nofap

She's getting a surprisingly amount of screentime.

>clearly focuses on the killed 10C to properly show their powers
Only in this chapter, where they used moves used before.
>people still believe they survived
Only Fraudrin and Merascylla died.

Glad titty goddess is getting some spotlight. I hope she's still alive in the present.

>Fraudrin and Mera dead
>Seriously implying

They're all coming back for the next arc against the angels as allies, read more Nakaba manga

Get me every time

Galan Merascylla
Meliodas Elizabeth
King Diane
Monspiet Derrierie
Ban Elaine
Escanor Merlin

>Nerobasta
Can someone make a compilation image of all her panels?

Wait so was gowther posing as that archangel?
Pls respond

You mean in the new chapter? Yes, the one that come back later is Gowther.

It still bugs me that Zaratras was still around for a month even though he should have died along with Mera.

Let summary the situation :
> If Mera dies then Elaine and Zaratras dies
> Mera was supposedly killed, but we 5 hears destroyed even though the chapter after it is said superior demons have 7
> Elaine was NEVER shown dying nor we saw her body nor people talking about her having died after Mera's "death"
> Zaratras was fine one month later

Yes. Gowther fucked with Nerobasta's mind just like he fucked with Galan's mind during his fight against Meliodas.

Monspiet and Derrierie.

Oh, How did I never noticed that? haha

Oh, so her hand hasn't healed yet and it was just an error of Nakaba, neat.

Got more recent fixes like this one in the tankobon?

Boring and not as wacky as Galan and Mera.

So is gowther still a 10C?

I think she heals it after she wakes up, along with her ribs.

So did that guy ever existed or was that just gowther all the time?
I really liked his design

Short hair Derrierie really gives off dyke vibes.

Why would Gowther plan to kill innocent demons? He also couldn't have been able to make an ark.

The one that came back here was Gowther, it's obvious with how he changes his plans.

You can only get rid of your commandment if you die or kill the one that gave it to you

I guess he still is

Meliodas did glare at him in previous chapters and there's no way he mistake the archangel with Gowther.

>divine tits is going to teach gowther love
doujins when

imgur.com/a/eijOI

Were the vol24 extra pages ever translated?

Ludoshel asks Nerobasta to protect the gate with her life and leaves. Then "he" comes back and asks her to call the reinforcements immediately. I think the Ludoshel that comes back is Gowther who's messing with Nerobasta's mind.

Hopefully soon.

Gowther came just after he left. He exists.
No because Fraudrin is already a 10C.

Okay thanks. It's kinda hard to know what is going on without translations

Are they twin or something?

So basically Gowther plans on making Nerobasta open the gate and soloing the weak ass reinforcements that are waiting on the other side. Is it?

They're sister goddesses, but they're possessing two human sisters.

Gowther is abusing her just like with Guila.

> No because Fraudrin is already a 10C.

Maybe Fraudin got Grayroad's commandment at this point because the latter didn't exist yet? The 10C seems to work in pair, sounds weird that he wouldn't come otherwise, and we knew Gowther and Fraudin were fighting together (in that case Gowther just separated with the rest for do his usual mindfucks).

Gowther is already supposed to be neutral at this point, so he probably cares more about her feelings for the archangel than the actual combat

Fraudrin's colour scheme sucks.

I think not. It's probably something very selfish. Maybe Merlin is there.

Is that supposed to be Zeldris on the right of the 4th panel?

S T A C K E D

>nice teardrop shaped tits in the future
>shitty torpedo tits in the past
Just what is gowther going to do to her

Nakaba is consistently terrible at color schemes and generally coloring.

manganetabarespoiler.com/manga-spoiler/nanatsu-no-taizai-205-spoiler

They look the same though. That's not her nipple on here

Escanor is definitely related to the Goddess clan. Sunshine looks too much like giant Arks.

Why did he changed the colour of Estarossa's jacket?

Doesn't work because Fraudrin is not considered 10C level. He was placed as a stopgap because Gowther left.

>Fraudrin is not considered 10C level.

He's at 31.000, should be plenty enough.

Though I guess it seems to be 31.000 in giant form, and is the equivalent of Garan's overpower who ends up at 40.000 on the other hand, which would still make him the weakest commandment.

Is Merlin's father, Belialin, is Belial? or this is original character?

So I wasn't crazy about Estarossa's color scheme, he did have a proper one before this volume cover where Nakaba looked like he tried something and failed hard.

Its not her father, its the name of her city

There are only Ten Commandments, right? So if one of them dies, another has to get the same commandment. There was Calmadios among the old Ten, yet there is no among the new ones. How come?

wew shit he just threw in a bunch of random bright colors and called it a day.

There should only be 8C right now right
The 5 in this chapter + Calmadios + Estarossa + Who else is missing?

Might be a mistake, or maybe Commandment can be retired and replaced with different ones?

I don't know. We still have to find out what half of them even do.

He says himself he is not a true 10C and there is pic related.

Oh I see

The two Mel murdered

He's still strong enough to be one.

Zeldris. Assuming he joined already.

Greyroad

Zeldris shouldn't have joined yet since Calmadios Commandment is basically the same

he clearly did, we're quite far in the war at this point.

Is he? Not only he's not an official member, he's also the weakest. If he were strong enough he'd be an official member don't you think? Even Gloxinia and Dolor are official members.

Derrierie and Mera looks the same as in the present, so not much time passed between this chapter and the goddesses sealing them all.

>Calmadios + Estarossa
It's either Greyroad or Zeldris. Glox and Dolor replace the two Mel killed.

Whelp, didn't mean to quote that.

Camaldios was probably Grayroad's replacement.

Zeldris is Estarossas partner so its probably Grayroad who has not been recruited yet while the other 2 are going to fuck up the goddesses hard

>angels just as creepy as demons

All correct according to the bible
Seraphim are lovecraftian nightmares

He was /our guy/

RIP sweet prince

In the first flashback Derrierie was younger with short hair.

That's why I'm saying Zeldris must be around because Derrierie and Mera are grownups.

>A Demon with mind manipulation powers is going to invade the realm of sexy Goddesses
HYPE
Y
P
E

So is Gowther still with Demons? His eyes are pitch-black.

Yes, and titty goddess is going to show him the pleasures of flesh