Homeless btfo

Homeless btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wjubc7xS6zs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0-gWwcL7tQ
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLuHdrfOA7jSQHo25C_uTQLdxTEIxCtHzG&v=SYeKEBT9h2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TFW You get machines to do what you're too soft to do but you know it's the right thing to do.

How do we reduce homelessness? Would YOU hire a bum? How is one supposed to realistically pull themselves out of homelessness?

>be modern leftist
>claim to support the poor
>use ground drones to attack the homeless for existing
this gets my noggin joggin.

Notice they also painted it white. Powerful, yet subtle statement with those nice turquoise accents.

The indians who run those high tech corporations don't like the competition when it comes to shitting in the streets.

Would you want smelly bums loitering on the sidewalk and shitting on the streets where you live? I was just down in NYC last week and I literally saw a bum taking a shit right in between two parked cars. Right on the fucking street, he didn't even wipe his ass. It's fucking disgusting. Go be a bum somewhere else.

Homeless are an untapped workforce.

Put homeless to work doing the shit illegals usually do. Pay them with a warm bed, roof over their heads, three square meals and maybe a stipend.

Gives them a chance to get themselves off the street and back on their feet, contribute to society and fills the hole left in agriculture by kicking out illegals.

Well let's be honest, a good chunk of homelessness is drug related. Don't play stupid games if you dont want stupid prizes.
As for everyone else that is truly just down on luck, that's a lot harder. Ideally charity/churches would bring them in an help them remake themselves, since beggars can't be choosers. I dunno, some aspects of life are shitty and have no way of being corrected.

Illegals actually want to work though. The homeless are drug-addicted leeches who have given up on themselves: their quality of work would be horrendous.

Not good enough.

>This one's better

Really, it's no wonder why the left loves Obama. He's a personification of their principles.

What do you get out of telling lies?

>be modern leftist
>support illegal immigration because it allows farmers to have slaves

anything for them sweet avacados and activated almonds

Its only a matter of time until one of the bots gets raped or hepatitis.

We should move all the homeless into one area so they see what it would be like if everyone was as terrible a person as they are

They should make them die fighting the wildfires they started in Cali

they don't want to work dude, if I homeless man got up and said "I'd like a job" there are COUNTLESS programs that will get him a suit, interview, everything. how many mexican homeless people do you see?

>bay area liberals invented an IPad on wheels that attacks homeless people
i'm glad I get to live this timeline with y'all

I welcome our robot overlords.

Stuffing rotten Jews, niggers and spics into a rendering plant is ideal employment for the homeless population. Somebody has to clean up after the race war.
youtube.com/watch?v=wjubc7xS6zs

>The indians who run those high tech corporations don't like the competition when it comes to shitting in the streets.

desginated shitting street hobo roomba defenders!

lel libtard elites gonna kill the blacks with robots while crying a bout racism

>put down your MadDog, you have 20 seconds to comply!

>lel libtard elites gonna kill the blacks with robots while crying a bout racism

it won't discriminate based on race, but on net worth. its capitalism bot.

Modern leftists are nothing but cocksuckers of globalists.

>. I dunno, some aspects of life are shitty and have no way of being corrected.
This is the fundamental flaw in the conservative ideology. They hold onto the belief way past the point where its true.
We have the technology to prevent so many societal problems but your belief that it cant be fixed slows us down so much.

A bar owner in Atlanta did it about a decade ago.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0-gWwcL7tQ
He later shot a man who tried to rob his bar and then he ran for mayor but sadly a nigger was elected instead.

>Be liberal
>Say you stand for the rights of every human being
>Flood into lower and middle class areas
>Price people out of their homes
>Use robots to basically tell the now homeless people to fuck off and die
>Pat yourself on the back for being progressive and inclusive

Is there anything more scummy than the average left-winger? They are truly an abhorrent waste of oxygen and an affront to every species in the universe

>how many mexican homeless people do you see?
i live in one of the many liberal strongholds out west, and this comment got me thinking. it IS only white people that are homeless here.

two people ive known in my life have willingly chosen to be homeless. gave up their kids to do it. apparently it's a lifetyle choice, as there are many many people who willingly join that lawless community. i had no idea somebody would CHOOSE to be homeless. crazy world.

but yeah. the fuck is with the prevalence of whites being the ones who are homeless? something systemic?

Naive. Sadly you will end up firing the bum after he pisses his pants in front of the customers twice in a week

>assumes way too much
All that aside, shit costs money and the poor rely on someone's charity no matter how you look at it. Until fully independent drones and/or ai comes about you will always need manpower to manage the tech, and nobody wants to work for free.

>implying people aren't going to kick those stupid fucking things over

Such a waste of money

DN-DU-FU

>tfw I’ve witnesses more bums getting laid in 2017 than I had sex partners in five years
maybe I need to re-evaluate my life and become a bum

if they wanted to work, they wouldnt be homeless. or their version of "work" is to rate fast food

Explains his love of drones

Homeless people are todays equivalent of natural selection. They shouldn't even be alive. Stop giving them handouts. Stop feeding them and close all the shelters. Those who live straightened out those who die couldnt pull it together. This is this.

Its ok to Be a white Robot.

Wtf I hate robots now.

Why are we being pussies about it?
Why not just start handing out anthrax-covered dollar bills?

Is it seriously because of "muh human rights"? How many bums does your average SJW let live in their house free of rent?

Sorry, Its ok to be a hard working white Power Robot with cat stickers hunting homos and Homeless.

The real working class.

since disallowing homeless people to camp is probably harmful to them, this appears to be in contravention of asimov's laws

Fuck off nigger of course I would. Back when I was an autist, before I figured out how to change my life around, bums were pretty much the only people who I could depend on to talk to and keep me sane. They're bro tier for the most part.

. m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLuHdrfOA7jSQHo25C_uTQLdxTEIxCtHzG&v=SYeKEBT9h2A
No, these Are working class.....

Curb your robots

Why can't we just put homeless people in concentration camps and gas them?

They're "I can't wipe my ass properly" tier for sure.

If your sanity relied on bums to be maintained, then you're probably as cooky as a rat in a tin shithouse

Why can't we just put people who are below 130 IQ in camps and gas them?

mexican bums either live at home or work for a relative's business b/c they all have strong extended families.

I live in Arizona 90% are Mexicans

In an unfortunate set of circumstances one of these machines turned on its master earlier this morning.

kek

>Sanctuary City
>HOMELESS KEEP MOVING This Is An Illegal's City

>cooky
kek, maybe, helps in academia though. I'd still rather talk to a homeless bro than the average /polack or some soulless wagecuck.

>feed the homeless registration program
>every month 10% of those registered just disappear without cause
>but there always seems to be fresh meat for the program
>they do it on a shoestring budget too
>eventually the homeless problem ceases

Was this their inspiration

genocide is unironically the only solution to homeless people. normal children do not become homeless, they’re raised into it. most homeless people are mixed so it’s not like it would be a loss anyway

Because you would eventually gass everyone duh

what a jewnazi shithole

those were fake tears for a gun control press conference
he wiped a substance under each eye moments before this photo was taken

I am looking forward to the first real world footage of this thing driving bums away so I can be the first to caption it "go be homeless somewhere else"

But SF invited all the homeless there in the first place, then complained about piss on the benches while continuing to vote for ever more homeless friendly city policies.

Or is this exclusively for one of the walled and gated areas of SF?

what stops homeless people from smashing them for scrap?

Round them up in groups of a hundred and have them compete in a reality TV show.
Put the on an island with limited natural resources such that they must compete to survive
It could be called "the ultimate bum" and they would be well suited already to surviving outdoors the trick would be to outcompete other bums.
Winner gets a place to live for life

Want to give communism just one more try? But for real this time?

Only a backwards ass place like Sup Forums could praise such a dystopian concept.

you obviously lived under communism

Wanna play a game of capture the bot?
If you think the garbage cans had it bad, wait and see what Antifa will do to these fuckers

It probably was.

Don't forget that their leftist policies are what made them homeless in the first place.

I bet those robots get raped a lot.

Good riddance, ALL homeless should be led out back and executed.

Only the most degenerate, lazy, repulsive filth of society can become homeless in a 'gibs' nation like America.

I threw a 3 day old Wendy's soda at a homeless bum digging thru the garbage in 30 degree weather this morning, maybe he'll go apply there for a fucking job.

>yfw Senator ((((Weenier))) who wrote these bills is also trying to remove the sex-offender registry at the moment.

I fucking wish this was a joke.

>make a big white buttplug-robot to scare away the symptoms of leftist mismanagement

There's a joke hidden here, lets find it.

EXTERMINATE