Does The Manga Pervert It?

Finally watched this after having it on my backlog for like 3 years.
So comfy, and happy, and heart warming.
Made me appreciate my parents a little more and almost made me think about impregnating some 3dpd.
I might have to stop fapping to lolis for a while and find some vanilla nakadashi.

user...

Why does Gate have a kid?

Sounds like you already know the answer to your own question, user.

Wait what? Why?

Stop playing dumb.

I've heard anons on here mention stuff like "pull an Usagi Drop and raise your own wife" months ago in an unrelated thread, but you can't just take every post literally.

Nigger I'm serious. I just found where the anime ends in the manga. Should I bother?

>waifu maker

The manga ending is a fucking travesty and anyone who condone it need to rethink their fucking 2D values.

Sometimes a daughteru made for protecting is better than a waifu made for fucking.

>pull an Usagi Drop and raise your own wife
>but you can't just take every post literally
You can that one, though. He literally raises his own wife.

you're either new, or a bad troll. because this has been discussed to death

He marries his daughter and has a child with her.
And overall lower quality

>I just found where the anime ends in the manga. Should I bother?
If you agree that ignorance is a bliss then I'd suggest to not reading the manga.

Ahh. Hmm I'll still read it. I don't mind endings that I disagree with. There's been manga that I hated, yet still liked, if that makes sense. I just wanted to see if the "wife maker" thing is a meme or if I am going to be in for a ride.

He doesn't raise his own wife. He raises a daughter that goes full on incest (even if they aren't related by blood).
At first, he's freaked out by it. But yeah, it happens, they fuck, they have a child of their own and start a family.
>mfw the mangaka is a woman
>mfw all these people angry at loli pedo shit claiming the mangaka is gonna rape a loli without realising

B-but she's his aunt.
Never bothered to pay any threads attention since it's just been something on my backlog.

>Finally watched this after having it on my backlog for like 3 years.
Are you new to Sup Forums or something?

Yeah women really are perverted. Wished more women liked shoa instead of self-inserting as a loli.

How is this considered Josei?

What's wrong with the ending?

You've watched, documented, and participated in every thread about every anime that has come out in the last decade?
Fucking newfags calling everyone a newfag.
Have a great weekend user.

The anime plays up the whole thing as being father daughter bonding. It's really cheerful, and the anime is generally well received. Even by normies. It's pretty much the ultimate feel good anime.

However, the manga ending is the loli confessing her love for her father, asking to have a child with him, them banging, then marrying and having a family.

Funniest thing is, when people found this out, a lot of normies, specifically reddit were in an uproar. Claiming pedophillia and all that shit (in the Manga, the loli goes through a time skip and turns into an adult before she confesses). However, the author is a woman. It's literally self-insert for women with daddy complexes.

>However, the author is a woman. It's literally self-insert for women with daddy complexes.

So basically Rikka from Chuu2 minus the elektra complex.

Women really want to fuck their fathers don't they.
I wished more women want to fuck their sons.

Gross nigga.

OP here. Just read chapter 25. Massive timeskip. Wtf is up with Kouki's hands? Does mangaka even know how to proportion?

I think it was really sweet.

Look up Oedipus and Elektra complex. Wanting to fuck your own parent is not normal behavior. Not having a father impacts the growth of a daughter and not having a mother impacts the growth of the son. There is some weird psychology and biology here. Girls who have a father or father like figure tend to reach puberty at the right age or even delay it and their thought processes are more normal. Girls without fathers tend to reach puberty early, mistake their hormonal changes for sex drive and become turbo sluts with daddy issues.

Single parent kids are fucked in the head when they grow up.

>pedophillia
Does reddit even understand that term ffs

Glad we have a psycologist here.

Do you understand the concept of twisting facts to fit a narrative?

It's hard to raise a well-developed kid isn't it.

I haven't seen that. I generally don't watch Slice of Life. I made an exception for this because of all the butthurt.

I honestly didn't mind it. The biggest problem I had with it, if you read the manga is that it sorta comes out of nowhere. The hints are vague as fuck, and mostly looks like normal bonding.

Normies, man. Normies.

I wonder what went wrong with us.

Society today underestimates the need of having both parents raise a child with love. So much of the personality and morals are shaped in this stage. The child references their parents for everything especially right and wrong.

People should only have kids when they are mature enough and financially stable to bear such a responsibility.

You mean normalfags

Is this why Hanabi from scum's wish is such a slut

Probably. The body responds to stresses of the external environment. Not having a father means there is no one to secure resources and protect you. The body accelerates puberty to help the girl mature and be in a position to marry/raise children so she can achieve social protection. There is so much we don't know between the mind and body connection.

>"B-but society says that men and women are the same and my professors tell me that we need to advance forward"

I'm glad there is still a place like Sup Forums where people aren't retarded. Men a women are different. We have different roles. 1 man and 1 woman, in a loving bond, raising a family. Thats what make a stable society and mentally functioning people.
2 generations ago everyone started getting divorces and we stopped beating faggots. Now we have 60 genders, women protesting for rights they got 40 years ago, and people to pussified to defend themselves from sandbaggers.
No wonder I stick to my 2d fantasy world.

>2D values
I'm fucking dying.

all females want to fuck and marry their dads

name one (1) reason why usagi drop was "wrong" and those two should not have married and reproduced.

I'll play devil's advocate for you and start off with something that's easy to rebuttle.

> "They are family. Inbreeding will make the baby deformed"

The whole incest makes babies deformed thing is just a lie by the elite. It keeps the lower classes stupid by scaring them into going out and breeding with filth in the name of "genetic diversity". Royal families in most societies through history are known have practiced incest or at least bred within very small circles for centuries.

Children ruin your life.

Funny how Sup Forums falls for the same bait thread everytime.

Thanks Dr. user. I'm glad the world can be simplified so easily!