Katanagatari

Just finished watching this. What was her problem?

not enough dick
but she got it in the end

best girl syndrome, that's was her only issue

Being best girl.

best girl was higaki rinne tho

>old man
>best girl
Sorry user das gay

Plebs.

She was literally the only one on that show who didn't have a problem. She killed Togame to prevent her from suffering from her own autism

Her voice was too sexy, so she cut her hair.

But she's dead,user...

Except she didn't kill Togame?
Emonzaemon probably did it on his own .

you mean Togame?

>not aryan
>best girl
Hahahahahaha

>killing the main girl solely for the purpose of motivating the MC to do something
>her death literally serves no other purpose
I like this show but I'm still trigger by how lazy the writer got towards the end

Both

>lazy
nigga what
it was building up to that from the start

sitll mad

>thinks that Hitei had absolutely anything to do with Togame's death
>ignores the unifying theme of failure to achieve one's dreams and thinks Togame's death had no purpose other than to motivate Shichika
I like this show but I'm still triggered by how lazy the fans are with not paying attention

I'm still mourning to this day.

>Implying you'd actually prefer hime over this
Stop lying to yourself, user.

Every thread until the Sup Forumspocalypse.

But what if it happens so that you will percieve him as a rock or smth?
Only Shichika percieves him as a boy.

I know she sorta asked for it, but that last scene where Shichika crushes the shogun with one final Cheerio still makes me tear up a little.

It'll get weird if we talk about that so I'm just referring to the Shichika's version.

You mean the scene where Shichika brutally murders an unarmed, scared, old man?

>unarmed
It's not going to make it any better but he was holding a katana.

That's doubtful, everything points to her arranging Togame's murder. Whether she outright ordered it or just manipulated Emozaemon is unclear, but she certainly was involved in killing Togame.

She was too good for the series she was in. She also suffers from NisiOminiscience issues where she, Gaen and Anshin'in are all steps above the people around them but the plot requires them to get shat on though ultimately each of them end up better than they started.

>Shichika brutally murders an unarmed, scared, old man?
you mean the one who had some of the best fighters in the country as his bodyguards, armed with some of the best weapons in the country? yes

>murders

Last I checked, Shogun-kun and his castle just fell on a Perfected Deviant Blade.

Her problem is that she gets off on denial.
She ruins the plans and the lives of everyone involved, including her own.

That's not a boy, it's his sister you baka.

A gun does not murder people. People murder people.
Shichika is just a sword being swung by his dead wielder, Togame.

I love this show. I once paid a service to pretend to be Shichika and text me as a boyfriend for an two years that's pretty much $200 until we got in a fight and the company banned me.

wat