3-gatsu no Lion

Soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24758574
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He would be so much more charismatic if he had a Mexican style mustache.

He's dying mate.

I hope we get more character development today and less shogi.

I think no one is watching this anymore. That's sad.

>[HorribleSubs] 3-gatsu no Lion - 16 [720p].mkv

Well Mc keeps losing and can't even fuck his own sister

I am loving it, I just don't participate in threads.

Only time I posted anything was during "where's the budget, SHAFT?" moment with Smith's morning.

Reminder that was the OP was released.

Smith's morning was a reference/homage to this:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24758574

The problem was that shots it had made it really unappealing.

Cocks.

Faggot

Thanks for the heads up.

Even with the full version, OP2 sure is better than the first one.

OP2 had really nice art to go with the music.

I can't choose a favorite, they're both so damn good. Both give me chills every time I hear them.

Will we even reach the grand shogi autist match at this point?

>this scene
>sensei's paternal instincts kicking in
>Sakurai VA

10/10 husband and father material. I really hope he wins the Akarib owl

translations on the manga when?

The group are only doing volumes I think. So never since the author gets sick from time to time.

Anime only here. Does Kiriyama become happier in later chapters? This was such a heart warming scene that made me want to see him smiling more often.

I wish that fat fuck would just die already

Just catching up after a break and I'm not a fan of the new OP.

He becomes an ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

I'm waiting until the show ends so I can watch it at my own pace.

That's what I'm doing with long shows all the time.

Yes, it's pretty much exactly on track to end there. We're at chapter 30 now, and the autist match ends at chapter 43, so we've got 13/43 chapters to go in 6/22 episodes, which matches up well.

> I'm not a fan of the new OP.
Itll grow in you.

That part in the opening were his family reaches out to him goes by fast, but always makes me feel like shit. I guess I'm a sucker for dead imoutos.

>Itll grow in you.
>in

>autist fight
That's the one with Souya and his childhood friend, right?

> I'm not a fan of the new OP.
Watch it a few times in 1080p; specifically on the rough painting canvas part.

No bully pls.

It's a rollercoaster, user. One more drop and Rei's suffering and character arc is pretty much done. We're on Akarib owl on the current one.

>specifically on the rough painting canvas part.
This, its just not the same at lower res.

so this chubby bitch is pretty much guaranteed to win the akaribowl by satisfying her love of plump right?

Did the MC finally realized that he's living the most perfect life ever or he's still whining like a little bitch?

It's the Souya and Shimada match. Autism: The Match is few volumes later.

On the current volume, Dobashi, the 2nd autist is running for the best and purest boy spot.

Don't get me wrong I really like the visuals it's the song I'm not a fan of.

Pic related, the official contenders of Akarib own. Others don't need to apply.

Rei's currently living for Hina and her family. He is now finding suitors for Akari and considering sensei as a partner. Shogi is his only problem as the current master is pretty much a shogi God.

It's fits the theme perfectly though. With Rei doing his best to take another step to maturity and moving on from his angst and accepting the happiness in front of him.

So, after last week's episode, I decided to catch up with the manga, and (in reference to chapter 104) holy shit, Rei must need a wheelbarrow to carry around a set of balls that huge, he truly is the absolute madman.

Obviously we're not getting that this cour since it's about 70 chapters away and we've only covered half of that since the show started, but what are the chances of this getting a season 2, I really enjoy the characters, and it makes me want to into shogi.

So Momo and Nikaidou get together
Rei sexes Hinata
Kai and Takashi have a modern family with Akari.

Ratings are not that good (they made the first couple of episodes too artistic for mainstream audience). It's government funded so it might get a S2 like Chihayafuru as it's pretty much the only Shogi or at least a decent anime of shogi in the past decade.

>Sexualizing Momo and Nikaidou
DELET

My reason for disliking the song is pretty basic though. I just don't like what the singer is doing to her voice that is all it boils down to really.

I'm really liking this ed

Its impressive how many good ops/eds Shaft keeps producing over the years.
Gatsu op2/ed2 is my favourite combo since mob psycho.

>Ratings are not that good (they made the first couple of episodes too artistic for mainstream audience
Literally how? This show is awesome. I mean, obviously it's not gonna get edgy/shounen action show audience, but as far as SoL's go, I find the series to be very compelling. I don't even remember anything particularly offputting about the first few episodes.

I was put off by the switches between showing depression and immediately jumping to a shot with screaming moeblobs.

Shaft's in-house direction style is not for everyone really. That and the fact that non-late night non-children anime don't do well on japanese television anymore.

I feels so satisfying when drama series have happy episodes like that.

Rei is so perfect. I wish I could have a son just like him.

Remember how threads untill around ep10 had those anti-waterbottle/shaft fags? Good times.

Yuki (of Judy & Mary) has always sung like that, you either like it or you don't. I can't stand her shrill voice either.

It's episodes like this which make life worth living.

Is there any way to explain how he become's an "absolute madman" without spoiling? I don't really want to read the manga because watching the anime is seriously so nice and I don't want to give up on its art.

I'm glad Rei is doing better. He's a good kid and I'm rooting for him.

To be vague, he mans up and takes responsibility for protecting the whole Kawamoto household.

This is better than I would have put it
I still don't really get why they let Hina think his proposal was an act.

Soap-making club is CUTE!

Woah he proposes to Hinata? damn

>Is there any way to explain how he become's an "absolute madman" without spoiling?
Well, you see he READ THE MANGA which causes a big shock because as what is happening at that moment is no seriously read it and I can't believe he did it though the absolute madman.

Because she is too immature for engagement and has a few more years of growing up to do. Her only experience with love so far has been an idolized crush on baseball-kun; jumping to marriage and sex with Rei is still beyond her at this point. So they're taking it slow.

You did that on purpose, didn't you.

Bu-bu-but user, what if I really like the pretty pictures and head turns? Also sudden paintings for backgrounds.

You can enjoy both, they are pretty different experiences.

You will be daijoubu.

Ruining other people's fun is like taking a warm bath with a book then dropping the book in by accident but realising it was actually borrowed from a friend and you had ordered the same book for it to come for that day.

Me and my friend were watching it and we didn't know it was Shaft at first.

That changed pretty quickly.

Convinced. Mangoo here I come.

Time to re-watch episode 5, user! ;_;

>this whole episode

The manga art is strangely fucky sometimes.

Before the last volume (11 I think) Umino was in some accident that hospitalized her for a while, soot might explain why there are chapters that look kind of off or less detailed compared to others. She didn't specify what happened but she made a comic about not being able to walk and having to eat liquid food.

fuck

I want Rei to seduce Hina already.

She got better.

>an old, bowel-irritated Shinichiro Miki will never invite you to his house to practice shogi and shill the static rook technique
why is he so perfect?

He beat Gotou, he's my hero.

What a slut?

Syrians like shougi

>qBittorrent
>Demi-chan and 3-gatsu,

Excellent taste all around.

Why should be though? He doesn't owe them a damn thing.

Because he likes them, they've helped him out a ton, and he's in love with one of them? Are you autistic?

I don't think I would want to be friends with that guy after acting so smug about beating me

Rei doesn't really need them. He's a prodigy

Yeah they cook but he also pays for a lot of the food and gives them food.

They just cook it.

>Rei doesn't really need them. He's a prodigy
What exactly do you think a prodigy is? It doesn't mean you don't need anyone to help you learn. He's been stalling for years, anyway.

Replace Kiriyama with "father of a household"

>Father of a household pays for his family's food (literally the breadwinner)
>Family cooks the food
>Everybody is happy and in harmony
>"wtf he doesn't owe them anything, why would he try to protect his family?"

I really hope the sisters get more screen time soon. I miss them so much, and I'll probably cry the second he steps back into that house.

Rei's teacher really has a heart of gold. What a guy.

Next episode is gonna have a fucking great moment with them, don't you worry

Can't wait. I heard his sister's voice and thought we'd get another episode with her. She's fine because it gives you more glimpses into Rei, but I think he really has to let that go and accept the love he gets so often and doesn't stop to accept

>Hina found a man first, that man is helping Akari find someone
Sorta awkward.

Hina looked even cuter than usual here

I get Kiriyama's reluctance to join the workshop. I get how it feels to think you can solve everything on your own. I know how it is to close yourself off because your head is shoved way too far into your own ass. I get it all, and it hurts. This show hurts, but it hurts so good.

Or its the mundane "why take a new challenge when im used to being where I am?" that everyone deals with.

I want to protect him.

kill yourself nigger

I should really pick this show back up.

Fuck

Me too user. It really hurts