Is this the biggest kuck story or what?

youtube.com/watch?v=9aRexOtovXY

What means cuck for you?

Anything OP doesn't like.

he said kuck not cuck you fuck

You fuck cuck duck kuck!

worst meme ever

>being in a relationship with your bully
That's a popular fantasy around these parts.

Its a fantasy because the guy redeeems himself into a better person rather than the guy actually staying a bully and the girl falling in love with bully.

How would the story change if Shouko was ugly and not a literal 10/10 oh but shes ```````````deaf'''''''''''''''''

how would ur mom change if she didnt have a shitty son like u

*sips tea*

>the guy actually staying a bully and the girl falling in love with bully
You misunderstand, Sup Forums wants that with the genders reversed.

>redeeems himself into a better person
Oh yeah, let's not give a fuck about anyone after being the victim. 10/10 personality there.

ummm excuse me im a girl and my question still stands

i believe shouko only got a free pass because she's really cute. if she was ugly she'd be dead already from suicide

It happens, just look at germany now.

>ummm excuse me

>ummm excuse me im a girl

so just because you're a girl you think you're better huh, well not on my watch faggot

No one would touch it. Shouko being cute is a major factor in people entertaining this. A cute girl being bullied? And she's HANDICAPPED too? Mercy me! How could we allow such an injustice to happen? She attracts sympathizers, whiteknights, moe/waifufags, and sickos into that shit.

If she were ugly, there goes everything. Yeah the audience may say it's awful, but deep down they don't care all that much. Bitch is ugly and ugly people get ostracized. That's life. Also her deafness stops being moe and becomes disgusting. Ugly defective bitch not worth saving.

You see user, that's why she must be cute. People hate to be confronted with ugliness, especially their own ugliness.

Fuck off ugly tumblr cunt

Thanks for the honest answer user, you're completely right.

If Shouko were ugly there won't be any story.
We don't care for ugly landwhales being bullied into suicide. Now fuck off, and kill yourself, nigger.

Cut the asshurt. It's the truth and applies not only to this series but all sorts. People don't like ugliness.

None of you would follow Watamote if the protagonist was truly ugly and there's nothing wrong with that. I wouldn't touch it. I don't want all the NEET girls, fujoshi, and other weird or crazy characters to be hideous. I don't want the chubby/fat girls to be the tubs of lard of real life.

As long as Shouko is cute, it's all good. But if she were ugly, you'd be saying the same things on the inside that they would express outside through action.

What if your waifu was ugly?

She literally wouldn't be my waifu because I don't have ugly waifus

Fuck off, roastie.

>tfw no blind katawa girl that would bully you
Life is suffering.

Any subs?

>kuck

Kill yourselves kudasai

So is there a decent rip of this out yet senpai? This and Your Name were released not too far apart from each other but this still hasn't gotten even a camrip yet.

>. Shouko being cute is a major factor in people entertaining this.
More like the only factor. Shouko was bland as fuck and barely had a personality. Her looks are the only thing she has.

NTR

>watamote protagonist
>not ugly as fuck

>kuck
What?

Pick two.

The movie was shit.

The movie was a masterpiece.

tfw I want to talk about this movie but too many people associate it with Kyoani and don't even know who Yamada is

>Kyoani
>Yamada
What a problem!

But who Oima Yoshitoki is? Oh right, that talentless hack who wrote a source material for Kyoani movie.

The term is "Stockholm Syndrome", OP.

If I wanted to talk about Yoshitoki Ooima specifically, I'd talk about the manga. Do you get mad when people associate The Shining movie with Kubrick more than Stephen King?

Of course I am.
My grandma always told me to drink from the source.

Do you call King a hack and say that Kubrick improved the source?

You like edgy opinions, son?

Are you new?