ROY MOORE IS A CONFIRMED PEDOPHILE AND YOU STILL WANT HIM IN OFFICE! EXPLAIN YOUR COGNITIVE DISSONANCE!

ROY MOORE IS A CONFIRMED PEDOPHILE AND YOU STILL WANT HIM IN OFFICE! EXPLAIN YOUR COGNITIVE DISSONANCE!

Next time an evangelist tells me that God said X, I'm just going to laugh. Where in the bible does it say you can be such a creep?

Right wing retards have LOST ALL MORAL GROUND. Don't shout to me about abortion, that's a grey area, preying on kids ISN'T.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ye5BuYf8q4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't wait to hear what they'll say.

> Confirmed

Then tell the Clintons, Pedosta and the rest of the Cosmo clientelle that. It may help your cause.
Go away shill.

What is the evidence against him?

Nothing confirmed.

Like Trump and Epstein aren't boys

BILL CLINTON IS A CONFIRMED, I REPEAT, A *CONFIRMED* RAPIST.

WHY DID YOU ELECT HIM TWICE?! EXPLAIN YOUR COGNITIVE DISSONANCE!

Confirmed where? Source? Proof?

remember if you reply to shill threads sage them and report them. dont bump them ever. Their goal is to timewaste. they are not interested in debating ideas

it's bait and if you fall for bait you should reevaluate your IQ

Oh...btw...if you are the judge of others...that may be part of your piece of shit existence.
Go ahead...wait for the evangelists...they will mess up. They are human. No better than you.

>confirmed

look fuck stick

pedo is under 13. Okay. So 12 and under. So....what ages did he fuck?

If it's 13 or over. He's a hebophile. Get your shitty story straight.

>confirmed
>but not at all confirmed
You are going to feel very stupid, very shortly, when you hear he won.

you cant pedophile a fertile female, stupid faggot. kys

There is none.

Be sure to choke on something tonight.

Faghot.

well 15 year olds actually don't make you a pedophile. pedophile is prepubescent.
Also until 2008 the legal age in canada was 14, its still only 16.
So im not really seeing the issue, im pretty sure i read it was all fine and dandy where he lived at that particular time.

because people view politics in terms of OUR guy versus THEIR guy, and THEIR guy is evil but our guy can literally fuck minors and still be a saint.

Wouldn't the political map look so much different if we voted for dry, emotional language free policy instead of caricatures

(((confirmed)))

Well then I suppose op can fuck right off then!
Sage

Also elvis got all up in his wife when she was 14

Better him than a democrat in the senate

>confirmed

This type of autism consistently being pushed is why your ideology is primarily made up of stupid people.

Bump

Pol is full of pedos

They werent considered minors at the time faghot

You're fine with Muslims fucking 8 year old girls, but a white Christian man can't fuck a 14 year old Vietnamese prostitute? Why the double standard?

Have you read the bible? "Degenerate" doesn't begin to describe it. I'm glad the USSR banned that filth desu - it's one long story of rape, incest, and a god that kills people for no reason.

Last I checked, Jews and Faggots were pedophiles, and Moore is neither.

Ahh, I see, Right-Wing retads, blablabla...
Comfirmed your asshole, you pedoasslicking shill

Doug Jones mailing this out probably wasn't a great idea

>Abortion preys on kids
>Claims preying on kids is evil
Cognitive dissonance confirmed.

God knocked up his mom when she was 12. Deal with it.

The most important thing is destroying the establishment.

There is literally no quality or past behavior that can equal the weight of "This candidate is anti-establishment" when voting.

Good. We have run out of things to say to each other.
Soon the knives can come out.

"Next time an evangelist tells me that God said X"

Like you ever gave a fuck what religious people had to say

The Clintons have more ties with Epstein then Trump

Better than having a Democrat.

Who cares. People vote their interests not in the interests of humanity. Only people who don't have to work and without adult problems can afford the luxury of voting for something a miss America contestant would promise. No one is voting for a pedophile, they're voting for what he can do for them.

How has it been confirmed?
Just because some lying bitch makes an accusation does not confirm a thing.

Pizzagate retardation only matters when it's "the other side".

he's a pedophile but we don't care. he's best for business

>fucking kids is worse than killing them.
>cognitive dissonance
Fucking topkek

All well-off men in pursuit of a broodmother should go after untainted, unspoiled, top-tier waifu. It's not degenerate -- it's actually natural and the status quo for all of human history, save the last 75 years. There's a reason he was talking to their mothers and not just plying them with drugs and money like any Democrat would. I know the real world is scary, user. You should know that there are also only two genders.

Because people talk bullshit!

Confirmed by whom? Fake news? I don't think so, cupcake.

He’s not a confirmed pedo. It’s a Democrat hit job. Probably headed up by Pelosi and Schumer.

>ROY MOORE IS A CONFIRMED PEDOPHILE
lies

Allah did it. Do you hate allah?

Leftists always project

95% of pedophiles are fags and you're a bunch of Godless fags

youre like reading a human version of a domesticated goldfish, yelling at the ocean because of they way it changes tide

Pedophile?
Nah.
Nah hes good.
Thanks tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=ye5BuYf8q4o
I hope Jones will remember, a southern man don't need him around.

Weird when was it confirmed and where's your source?

We want him in so he will rape your daughter in front of you and piss in her mouth.

>pedophile
Honestly, we just figured you leftists would be happy. I mean all your heroes are pedos. Muhammad, Kevin Spacey, etc

Hello, yes? Where are the proofs?

KEK LIBKEKS BTFOO !!
MOORE WILL WIN !!
FUCK ANTIFA, ANTI-ANTIFA !!!

>CONFIRMED PEDOPHILE
fuck off shill

>CONFIRMED

If only liberals weren't so retarded, they'd know what the word "confirmed" meant and stop mis-using it every fucking day.

Look. I understand this meme has been floating around about “pedophilia” but it’s not. It’s called Ephebophilia and it’s a completely normal and healthy sexual preference. I don’t expect you to know this, but I can’t stand idly by while people are slandered with the term “pedo”.

KEKKKKKKKKKKKKK

>ROY MOORE IS A CONFIRMED PEDOPHILE
Why do they continue to lie? They know its not working

>Don't shout to me about abortion
we dont need to. dont you see the masquerade is over. now nobody needs to pretend. if we can put a child molester in office you cant stop us. no words will end this and your just a bunch of cowards. wheres that race war you said would happen? what of the day of rage? you dont get to kill babies because we dont think you deserve to. you will have children even if you dont want to. there is no stopping this. you will shut up and make your husband a fucking samich

>If only liberals weren't so retarded, they'd know what the word "confirmed" meant
they know what it means friend, they just dont care

Nobody here wants him in office. Soros shillposters are the ones trying to make it seem like we give a shit about him. Then when it comes out he's 100% guilty it will make us look like fools.

I repeat, you are all being fooled. Stop falling for it,

If Moore wins then Loli love becomes legal. Roasties BTFO.

Pedophileophobe bigot detected. Reported.
Hater.

I would honestly vote for an axe murderer at this point if he was in favor of cutting immigration, deporting the illegals, and putting the inner city welfare coons back to work.

> confirmed
He was also CONFIRMED INNOCENT .

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Lets see the confirmation then. And Ephebophilia, the actual word that applies here you ignorant ass, is perfectly natural, unlike “trans” or lgbtxyz123. He seems like a good dude. So take a big long suck of these salty balls you tremendous faggot.

How I wonder what you are

They said so on reddit so it must be true.

>confirmed pedo
>confirmed

But muh Crusades!

Samefagging lol

Up above the world so high

16 isn't pedophile

Your lies are why I want him in office, nothing more

Morality doesn't exist. Please go away.

All pedos must die
All people who do fake rape claims must die
This is logically sound

>confirmed
Not even close. If there was actual good evidence, so help me God would I go full blown SJW

"Confirmed" by the same "authorities" that "debunked" pizzagate, hillary's many -gates, the JFK assassination, 9/11. We don't believe them anymore, so fuck off with your sanctimonious bullshit.

Most of Hollywood and DC are pedophiles. What has changed OP?

spotted the nigger

>Hitting on pubescent 14 year old
>pedophile

Pick one

It's simple user - your entire argument is based on the moral high ground, but the opposition is literally in favor of killing babies, so it comes back to the issues you care about. Nice try thou

Like a diamond in the sky

God was a pedophile.

Mary was a preteen when Joseph got her pregnant.

God is great. Vote for Christian values

It's good to see your true colors come to light Sup Forums, for a second there I thought you found yourself some moral high ground. Though I guess I was stupid for ever assuming so considering I am talking to the same people who used to roll trips all day to open a cartoon bears briefcase.

No she wasn't you atheist soyboy faggot. She was a full grown woman, unlike that bitch that Mohommad molested.

mary was 12 when god fucked her.

no I don't actually. I don't know anything about the guy and don't care.

Thats Mohammad. Completely different religion

Did Feminists re-define the word "confirmed", too, or is this just a classical case of mentally underdeveloped American Liberal?

Sage in all fields

All for you. Prison soon for you motherfuckers.