Question

Would you vote for John Podesta if he was a right wing republican in 1v1 election against a democrat?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Moore_sexual_misconduct_allegations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What kind of stupid fucking question is that. Are you talking about if he had Republican policy or if he was a RINO because if he was just a RINO we would be equally fucked

no because I have read thousands of his pedo code emails

Not a RINO, more like a right wing populist or something.

No, he is an occultist who worships dark idols.
I'm assuming you made this post in comparison to Roy Moore and supporting him for being a republican, however it is a false equivalency. Roy Moore's "Crimes" cannot be proven and lack substantial evidence. Podesta has proven to be a weird fuck with a closet of skeletons.

depends on if who he is running against is worse.

>pedo child molester
>jew
>corrupt as fuck
>who knows what else
>the other candidate could be worse

democracy

But Podesta's accusations are also yet to be proven
Some neoliberal Jew

All the Trump cucks would. They're voting for a kiddie diddler now. The only thing that matters is the R.

He would more than likely be a completely different person. There would probably be no emails either.

It could be him v Killary

false accusations propped up by the liberal media about a man who simply wanted to find a young virgin to marry and THEN procreate with.

no because in literally every election i vote in i write in "Christ the King"

No just imagine him and his leaked emails plus art collection running as a right wing populist.
Proof the accusations are "false"

lawrence e king was a republican, he served both sides of the aisles, though mostly democrat. our job is chaos, no matter what shape that takes on any given day.

>proof the accusations are "false"

That is leaf-tier shitposting, toothpaste. I would know.

>no because in literally every election i vote in i write in "kike on a stick"
wew lad

Never! Only retards vote party line

>would you fuck this old twiggy manfreak if he identified a woman?
sage

what a surprise, dutch faggot doesn't understand the concept of burden of proof. if i accuse you of raping me, do you have to prove that I'm lying? Or do I have to prove that I'm telling the truth?

I love leafs

Not a chance. Third party

In all honesty the wikileaks changed my entire perspective about this world. After reading them I felt Trump had to win to save us all. I was a bluepilled faggot before and I have no idea what kind of faggot I am now. I pray it was the right decision. Party did not matter, it was who associates with who. Your question is hard!

the difference is that there is evidence oh john "you think you're hot shit" pedosta while there is none for the moore accusation, and any that did exist was subsequently quashed as fake news

Why would they kidnap kids themselves? Are they not rich and well connected enough to get someone else to do it for them?

No

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Moore_sexual_misconduct_allegations
Serious accusations
VS
"Debunked conspiracy"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

If he really was a right wing republican who would reliably support Trump, then yes.

I don't care even a little bit about the character of senators. They're just meat-machines that vote for their party's positions.

>republicans
>right wing
>republicans
>reliable
Go home aquafresh, you're drunk

yeah the kike pill is really part of a 3 part series, the jq is step 1. (spoiler, i worked on a 13 hour bonacci dump today) will be in a pg general later when the kids go to bed.

I'm trying to speak American politics, it's always Republican vs Democrat right?
They know what I mean.

Like I have to justify myself to a fucking leaf about American problems

we could use your help over here anons

you know what to do...

Fuck off. Both parties are for faggots, that said, the republicans actually voted in a man who ran on the premise that he "was not a republican". Democrats fall all over themselves for anyone with a D before their name until they see them on videotape fingering a toddler.

>Would you be a marxist if marxism was actually hard line, right leaning capitalism with a distinct hatred for minorities?
you're so dumb kill yourself

Yes goyim, what he said

>wikipedia
>evidence
Go home Toothpaste, you're drunk.

Jesus Christ they aren't even trying to hide it anymore

No, he made the dark pact.

Right hand was crushed to seal it.

Fuck off, Wikipedia has citations you can click on containing source material.
I must admit that I don't completely agree on Wikipedia's pizzagate page, but atleast it has citations.

Conservatives don't vote for satanist Pedo murdering cannibals
That's the job for Dems