Did you know that oklahoma is based as fuck

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

I grew up hating oklahoma and thinking there were only retards getting kiked by indians.

Not so much.In 1921 on memorial day a nigger rape-rapes a 17 year old white elevator operator,AFTER pissing in a white toilet at the top floor where he met the poor lady. After being arrested,fears of nogboy getting lynched arise in the black community(one of the richest black communities at the time). So they all storm the jail to protest but theres already a protest by whites going on at the same time......chaos ensues, the national guard firebombs the rich nigger homes effectively ending the chimpout.

Also oklahoma is the only state that voted 100 percent TRUMP.

Enjoy your MAGA factoid

Tears. Truly.

This story always pisses me off. They always tell it like oh poor negros got their negro Wall Street destroyed by evil whitey. When in reality the sheriff was protecting the negro because a week earlier a WHITE man was lynched. Also, i never knew until a few years ago the black guy was never even lynched! I always just assumed he was because of the riots that ensued.

Definitely /ourstate/. Probably the least cucked in the whole country.

Oklahoma is what Texas would be like if Texas wasn't filled with frauds who import Mexicans to do their dirty work.

OKC here. Recently left Dallas to come here. Less minorities, less crowding overall, poor are localized, efficient grid system, cheap af, OKC is modernizing fast

OKC is probably one of the only places in the US where a 20 mile commute to downtown only takes 25 minutes in rush hour. Long commutes are for brainlets. Too bad its boring af here.

Even East St Louis used to be based

If only we had some politicians who knew how to make a fucking budget

Collapse of oil prices fucked us over and our brainlets in the legislature don't know what the fuck they're doing

>OKC is modernizing fast

Welp, say goodbye to all the things you enjoy and say hello to liberal hellscape, at least they have an interesting memorial for St. McVeigh

capitals are always blue. thats where the banks and welfare are.

Weed is on the ballot in Nov 2018. Will be a huge turning point for this state and city.

Yeah, I used to live in Phoenix, they have Weed out the wazoo, say goodbye to anything not gay. Its all "medicinal" too, so ain't nothing you can do.

Just claim that legalizing weed is gentrifying the marijuana market and putting poor nigger dealers out of business, since they cannot compete with industrialized hydroponic set ups run by rich privileged white people. Claim that legalization is racist. Flip it on the liberals.

I live here. So do several other polacks. Yeah were based af. I'm thabkful to live here. Even the cities arent too bad. For the most part the people are very down to earth, just somewhat simple. It's home.

Yes keep it coming with the chimpout stomp out memes. I didnt know there used to be real happenings. And not the lowest denominator antifa protests we see so much of now

I wear my MAGA stuff in public and to work and people frequently compliment it. Wore it into whole foods though and got a ton of dirty looks. Was hilarious.

Destroy the cities, destroy them before they consume your state!

We did that in the 20s. See OP

thanks friend

Interstates in OK have tolls. Fuck that nonsense.

We still have a bunch of retarded millenials. I used to be one.