WE

WE

WUZ

niggers?

...Are the Crystal Gems

Nigga L will just ambush Light with his gangbangers.

>he is literally gonna get BLEACHED by this guy half-way through the movie
This is very problematic

Burger normalfags are literally the worst things.

So who will they make black if they make a Psycho Pass movie?

Plot twist: he's actually Lind L. Taylor.

SHINIGAMIS

Please remember that Sup Forums is an inclusive multicultural board. We kindly ask that you leave your racism along with your shoes at the entrance when you step inside.

Thank you very much for your cooperation in this matter.

DETECTIVZE

makishima

>Light is white
>nothing

>L is black
>How could they?!?!

Everyone.

It's not racist when you mock forced inclusiveness like blackwashing a character for the heck of it.

Am I the only one who fears for Light and Misa more than L?

A black guy may pull off L's personality, you just KNOW they are going to turn Light and Misa into some bland Chad and Stacy

Light was the good guy so he should've been black desu. The normies think L was the good guy and that's why they made him black.

Akane.

>death note is entry level garbage
>they cast niggers to make it entry level garbage for film also
Is anyone even surprised?

I'll leave my shoe on your pinko face 2bh faм

They keep doing this in Hollywood for diversity points and it's stupid.

Obviously Akane.

The actor for Light resembles him quite a lot though.

Meanwhile with L it's like they were trying to look for the one person in the world who didn't resemble him in the slightest whatsoever.

>they are going to turn Light and Misa into some bland Chad and Stacy
Well Misa kind of was Stacy, only a bit smarter.

Sup Forums AN SHIET

Already open in another tab :)

>The actor for Light resembles him quite a lot though.
No.

Light is a fucking jew, the behind everything race for Sup Forums and they still don't complain, something is wrong.

>for the heck of it.
Alright, seriously now. What exactly does making the British character black ruin about that character? What was so important about L being a white British guy? Sincerely, I'm the first to find reasons why race is integral to portrayal of characters but there's no fundamental detail about L that requires him to be black. It's an adaptation of the core concepts, it doesn't need to be a one for one.

KANGZ you cracker, get it right.

dubs

>jews in Hollywood
Stop the presses.

If L was an intelligent character, why would they cast a black man for him?

>fам
Stop mixing up alphabets,racist .

Or what fuccboi

Black people can be smart too. Look at Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Just by looking at filming screenshots
>Light smokes and has bleached hair
>L nonchalantly walks outside and gives a press conference
This is going to be a superb movie.
(You)

Welcome to my filter

The actor is jewish and doesn't look like Light at all

don't underestimate the scientific contribution of the black people. They invented peanut butter

don't mind it. don't like adaptations anyway, so here's me hoping that they do something decent with the idea/premise like with all you need is kill.

i mean, you want a pale skinned nerd or something? many of these archetypes just don't work that well irl.

>99

They didn't actually

They should've casted the jew Light for the role of L it would be more funny

>black people can be smart too
Is this a new meme I'm not aware of?

>4949

Well yeah, Sup Forums is racist just like most of the internet and views black people in a much more negative light than white people due to being shut in losers, lack of diverse interactions, and hegemonic thought processes, also it's Sup Forums

triggered nigger

>This is going to be a superb movie.
Wasn't it suppost to be tv show?

No, it's called "lying"

>>>/gaschamber/

>lack of diverse interactions
nothing wrong with this, gas yourself

what do i call you again?
i think it starts with c

You know the drill. This thread stinks of Sup Forumstards trying to enlist weebs to their far right terrorist cult.

Nothing.I just want to order you around like a good slavic doggy you are.

cunny

>Oy vey goys the black dude was just a bait to hide how jewish this movie will be

>hegemonic thought processes
>being a Marxist
>calling other people losers

L M A O

triggered tumblrcunt

what's the point of these shitty live action adaptations anyway, they're all shit anyway

Will the soundtrack be the same? Also will light teach us how to swim faster than Michael Phelps?

>movie

I don't need enlisting. Sup Forums is an ally

Finally, the characters will have sensible motivations.

>Light is a bright, well behaved youth in the big city.
>All around him, he sees crimes and decadence. He's been bullied and robbed himself.
>Incensed by the injustice and inspired by the election of Donald Trump, he uses his newfound Death Note to make America great again.
>L takes notice of the mysterious mass murders, practically the large number of brothas who are dying
>"Ayo, I gotta put a stop to dat ol' raciss ass Kira mothafucka."

he probably came from anime subreddit

Don't really give a fuck about the awful casting choices, Hollywood sucked at anime adaptations long before they went full SJW

Light doesn't look Japanese, though. He looks mixed, at best. A white actor can resemble him quite accurately.

you sound 3 times as mad as him

>enlist
Sup Forums has always been a right wing website. Lurk for 2 years before posting.

L is a character who lurks in the shadows so it's okay to cast a black man for him.

*particularly

>Black guy helps criminals
at last I truly see

>right wing website
fuck off it's anarchistic by nature
FUCK THE MODS AND RULES

don't go claiming the entire site, little newfag.

This is going to look so absurd.
L is supposed to be some great detective, incredibly smart, and then it's going to be some AY YO SO WE WUZ DETECTIVES AN SHIET.
You can't take it seriously.

He also likes cakes and tea.

this isn't a left wing website you fag

>I'm a college SJW who uses Sup Forums
>therefore the website is not right-wing

heard there;s a fullmetal movie being made too, is this true?

Maybe Sup Forums fucked up my worldview, but I can't suspend my disbelief of a black male being as intelligent or as quirky as L

They can just retcon that to weed and cocaine.

>Light is white

He's Jewish

Here comes the Far Left to save the day. yawn

Yeah it wasn't was it?

Severely underrated post.

Yes but that's actually made in Japan.

>post 08 newcancer
It has been a right wing leaning website since at least 2005. It has generally been leaning socially liberal/economically conservative. It became more liberal post Palin emails because of mass influx of newfags during every big event. Sup Forums is the only board that even resembles old Sup Forums.

Good, I can actually be hyped for this now.

In '87 Huey released this, Fore.

Sup Forums was always kind of racist. Hell, you're on a board that deals with Japanese animation. You do realize the Japanese are xenophobic as hell, especially towards Black people, right?