Kuzu no Honkai

Is Scum's Wish the most subversive anime and biting social commentary ever since Eva?

This anime really grabs the otaku by the balls and screams into their face: THERE ARE NO WAIFUS! Can't you see? Only broken people trying to get by! All girls are fucked up some way or another but you just gotta deal with it! Even the 2D realm will give you no reprieve!

Is Hanabi the Asuka of our time? Is sensei our Misato? Is Scum's wish going to achieve what Anno set out to do 20 years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

zexy.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Donno, but the ads during broadcast are full of 3dpd commercials. That thing must be minting money.

Loved the shoujo art style.

Nice blog.

No. It's a mediocre anime with overly dramatic romance and NTR shit.

All I know is that Sup Forums was going one way then Kuzu no Honkai came and it went a completely different direction.

This board will never be the same again.

>Is Scum's wish going to achieve what Anno set out to do 20 years ago?

Anno's point was that life wasn't that ugly and it was worth getting out of your bubble.

Kuzu no Honkai shows that life is even worse than exepcted and it's better to stick to 2D.

Can confirm. After watching this, my neckbeard just disappeared.

Nah, it's just shit.

It's just a social commentary on relationships. The premise is to take relationships the viewers hate, and make them work. At the end we will have Mugi + Hanabi (normal) and then Nasumi + Akane (scum). Nasumi + Akane is interesting because they are both fucked in the head, but their relationship works (nobody gets hurt, they both complete themselves, can act themselves)

cuckolds need waifus too

Only women could understand Kuzu no Honkai. Do you think men could possibly understand how it feels to be slut sensei? Of course not.

I want to put my dick inside Hanabi's pure vagina.

True. Sup Forums used to be hostile to "sluts" and "dykes." Come Scum's Wish, suddenly the lesbian is heralded as best girl and sensei's sluttery is appreciated for driving the plot. Dare I say it's bringing actual progress to this board?

>men could possibly understand
What? Everyone knows a woman like Akane. I bet you can think of one from your highschool years.

>cum's wish

I'm glad we get 3DPD in anime form, it's god-tier, even better than live drama films.

It's called analysis you dipshit

Kek, they are adverting some sort of women wedding magazine during this anime.

zexy.net/

>The propaganda is real

Is this copypasta from reddit or something? Most cancerous thing I've read all day and I've been on Sup Forums since about 0530 this morning.

Why do people say that Hanabi is a bad person? In my opinion, bad personhood involves the following qualities.

>Selfish, callous, insensitive
>Emotionally toxic, causes great heartache to those closest to them
>Okay as an acquaintance or casual friend, but dangerous to trust with your heart

Sadly it's pretty much par for the course of Kuzu no Honkai threads. This shit anime attracts the worst of normalfags who'd gobble up the worst of telenovelas.

What happened in the last chapter?

you people are shilling this cancerous trash really hard here

Mugi and Akane broke up. Now it's up to Mugi & Hanabi to end this series.

>shilling

It's a fucking anime of this season.

>This anime really grabs the otaku by the balls and screams into their face: THERE ARE NO WAIFUS! Can't you see? Only broken people trying to get by!
Being as mindlessly negative as possible doesn't make you a 'realist,' user. There are good women in real life. My mom's one of them. She's a loyal, hard worker with minimal baggage and my emotionally damaged dad wouldn't have been able to live past his 20s without her.

If you're a normie cuck maybe

Nice meme bait friend, trying to turn this into a /r9k/ thread huh?

This post is so dumb and nonsensical it made me smile, nice job cuteposter