Holy fucking shit I hadnt seen the full video

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw&has_verified=1

What the fuck?? This is even worse!!

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171211083508/https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ex-arizona-police-officer-acquitted-in-fatal-hotel-shooting/2017/12/07/ff5addd8-dbac-11e7-a241-0848315642d0_story.html?utm_term=.64429ec1e5cb
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Ps_mEM1OwNoJ:https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2017/11/16/former-mesa-police-officers-murder-trial-what-we-know/871689001/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.fo/799Rn
youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

welcome to police state, where trigger happy authority have the right to blow your brains out if they feel like it.

fucking hell I hope I never walk into this kind of situation, looking at the state of London it’s not out of the realms of possibility either

>police state
>trigger happy authority
fake news, it was pure, unhinged manlet rage

It’s pretty fucked. No one won here. I would have went full spread eagle and not breathed until they came and grabbed me themselves. I would have screamed call backup as loud as I can over and over and over.

Dude looks like a kike, possibly mossad agent

>welcome to the white genocide

>No one won here.
Dude won, he got away with murder. I bet he masturbates about the feeling of power he felt when he barked commands and then shot him anyway.

Yes he’s alive, but he is one google search away from his fuckup. He can never work again, he can never live a normal life. Death sucks but he has a lifetime of looking over his shoulder.

Wow there, that sounds really threatening user
You might as well be screaming "BRING IT ON"
U lookin to get shot?

"you're fucked"

For fucks sake I’m not supporting this turd. Please flush yourself down the damn loo.

he can change his name

What makes you think he needs to look over his shoulder? Has his victim's family said anything publically?

The dude reached back towards his waist band, he got exactly what he deserved. Only takes 1 second for him to grab something the cop can't see, and get the whole team killed.

Assume whites are innocent and harmless because its usually true

Assume nigger males are guilty and ready to kill you because its usually true

Everything the family says publicly now begins with "Simon says..."

I don't trust what is usually true, I treat everyone with the same, indiscriminate use of force based on the situation at hand.

Yeah I was joking about the gun inscription? "youre fucked" and now hes fucked. Poetic justice? chill out.

meant to reply to

Yeah seriously feel bad for the victim here and cop deserves to lose his job. Or someone needs to put a gun to his face when he walks out his front door and start listing off demands and if doesn't do them, just shot them.

It was clear the guy was so unarmed and not a threat, they could have easily just arrested him. Why should the police departments allow themselves to operate like this? It doesn't put much faith in them when people feel more threatened by them then who or what they came to fight.

Brailsford was the shooter with 'your fucked' engraved on his gun.
He shot Mr. Shaver in cold blood.
BUT !
Sgt. Charles Langley was giving the confusing commands, designed to make Mr. Shaver fail so they could shoot him.
I cant find Sgt. Charles Langley. I am looking for a picture of him, or any mention in the news. According to the Philip DeFranco show, he 'quietly' retired (ran away) to the Philippines.
I would like to interview Sgt. Charles Langley.
Does any one have any information on him ?
P.S. he should burn in hell handcuffed to Brailsford..

Bullshit, they could have assessed the dude was in no tattical stance to reach for or fire a weapon, they could have moved in quickly and handcuffed him while he was just on the ground. No need for making him crawl in a certain way.

>and get the whole team killed.

lmao he was jerry miculek

More like rozenkreuzers murdering entrepreneurs in USA.

Is this bizarro Sup Forums? There's an unreal amount of disinfo going around about this case. This can be attributed either to stupidity or if you're the conspiracy theory type, a deliberate attempt to cover up and mislead the public to exonerate the truly guilty actors in this whole charade (ie. Sgt. Charles Langley, the members of the Mesa Police Department who allowed the young rookie to be thrown underneath the bus before firing him to save face while Charles Langley fled the country before the public has seen the video, and possibly the DA who chose to charge somebody who they knew would be easily acquitted rather than the grossly negligent Sergeant Charles Langley)

>"He was clearly ordering him to do absurd things in order to get him to slip up so that he'd have an excuse to shoot him"
Sgt. Charles Langley, Braidsford's superior was the man who was barking orders. Again, the man who shot the suspect and the man barking orders are not the same person.

>"They weren't allowed to show the video in the courtroom"
Also completely false. The jury was shown the video several times.

Ask yourself Sup Forums, why was this Sergeant not indicted? Why did the Mesa police department fire Braidsford but not Langley? Why are there so many people so eager to mislead you and sow distrust between the public and the police using similar language to (((BLM)))?

>Sources
Washington Post article: web.archive.org/web/20171211083508/https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/ex-arizona-police-officer-acquitted-in-fatal-hotel-shooting/2017/12/07/ff5addd8-dbac-11e7-a241-0848315642d0_story.html?utm_term=.64429ec1e5cb

AZ Central: hwebcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Ps_mEM1OwNoJ:https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2017/11/16/former-mesa-police-officers-murder-trial-what-we-know/871689001/ &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Legal definition of murder and voluntary manslaughter (what Braidsford was charged with) in the state of AZ: archive.fo/799Rn

My gramma could have arrested the guy. they wanted to kill him. Cop mentality is sometimes very low. There are hero cops, they are getting very rare. The departments are becoming toxic. And in a toxic environment, people who try to do good, get ruined by the bad ones.

> Being this retarded

The guy is at a disadvantge. While the cop has a rifle pointed at him, he has to reach for his gun in a very awkward position. Draw the gun and cock it. And attempt a piss poor aim and shot from an already compromised position. He had no chance to harm anyone if he had a weapon. The cop pissed his pants in fear just like the cucks who piss their pants in fear when a medium sized dog runs towards them.

See for a picture of Langley. I'm not a conspiracyfag but the amount of just undeniably false information spreading about this case is Zimmerman tier.

lets find more about sgt. Charles Langley. He set up Shaver to be killed. It was a team sport the cops played against a man who was complying with the confusing orders the best he could. He began to panic and begged for his life when he realized he was being set up.

thank fuck this board isnt totally fucked

Why didn't the guy just lay down and make them come get him? It's not like they can shoot you for not moving while your face is down and hands are literally interlocked on top of your head with your feet crossed.

I would like to interview these two killers, Brailsford and Langley, and their fellow officers, and their college and high school peers to find out how someone could go so wrong.

I'm honestly of the opinion that Braidsford had no ill intent and was thrown under the bus by the Mesa police department to save the older, more politically connected Sgt. Langley from the fallout of this situation, which he is entirely at fault for creating.

Because he is conditioned, like all of us to do what the police say and hope for the best. All of us would think to our selves, 'what do they want from me? "

Honolulu just purged the police chief, his prosecutor wife, and half the criminal intelligence unit they were using to hoax fraudulent charges against their own family.

Nothing bad is gonna happen to this cunt. In fact I’d not be one bit surprised if the Jews give him his own daytime talk show, just to demoralize you lot futher. For fuck sake look at the absolute state of your cuntreeeeee.
>COP MURDERS INNOCENT man ON CAMERA for THE WORLD TO SEE and GETS OFF
In most countries this would easily set off a fucking revolution. Keep on boiling froggies, no wonder Pepe is the Americunt (((alt right))) icon.

Lol

Yes, quite possibly.
But he is still guilty, of 'following orders.'
dissect them both to find the root of the problem. I think it will be toxic police unions.

One thing about Langley judging from the way he looks and talks, nerdy looking dude with tattooes, he's one of the people who become cops to do sadistic shit and be seen as tough. I think that's where the toxicity is coming into the departments, they're hiring too many wannabe tough guys with ego trips. Sometimes they're washed up soldiers too, who seem like they're bored and need a violent outlet.

Either way, we need real police reform in this country and shit like BLM isn't helping by mudding the issue.

What did he reach for before the cop ahot him? Also, what did he do to be considered to be so dangerous

Might this be a diversion thread created by a butthurt shill?

>STILL getting such basic fucking facts about this case wrong
TATTOOED YOUNG KID = SHOOTER = BRAIDSFORD

OLD MAN (pictured in ) = POWER TRIPPING OLD MAN YELLING COMMANDS = CHARLES LANGLEY

>Nobody could possibly disagree with me. They must be a paid shill

Don't get me wrong I'd torture this cop within an inch of his life if I could

But why the fuck did the kid reach back? The guy made it v ery fucking clear that doing that would get him shot. No doubt the kid was absolutely shitting his pants but how the fuck does that excuse reaching back when you were explicitly told doing so means death?

I'm thinking he was going to scratch his ass or something but regardless how fucking stupid is that? I'm actually almost as mad at the idiot kid as I am the fuckhead cop

The cops are absolutely mentally handicap. They had the suspects on the ground and could have easily handcuffed them. These 2 should both be charged with second degree murder. They did not apply their training at all.

I also believe the 'case' was a sham. to throw the trial, all the 'prosecutor' would have to do is do a bad job of picking jurors, while letting the defense pick their favorites. They probably picked scared old republican blue haired old bitties. THEY always love the police. BUT it is not because they are evil. NO. It is because they are scared of this horrible, shitty world. They look to police like superheroes and cant stand to hear anything against them.
SAD.
sad for us all.

Because his pants were snagged on the carpet and that's an instinctive response to your pants falling down. Are you even a sentient being? Do you have no theory of mind? Jesus fucking christ you fucking "people".

Ive heard he was really drunk? Correct me if im wrong

>John Wick 3
>spends half the movie crawling and sobbing

>skinny fat guy pulls pants up from muscle memory by being asked to crawl with his legs crossed
> cops think he can hide a scoped rifle in basketball shorts
you are a fucking retard kid

It's literally a scientifically agreed upon fact that if you can't imagine the workings of another creature's mind you aren't sentient. That's fucking scary how many human shaped meat bags there are here that somehow figured out how to use the internet.

He was drunk and confused and in an anxious mental state. He was most likely just trying to pull up his pants. You also have to remember the guy literally did nothing wrong. He just walked outside his hotel room and all of a sudden six guys are pointing rifles at him and asking him to play a deadly game of simon says. He has no idea what the fuck is even going on the whole time this is happening.

Dude if I was that kid I wouldn't give a shit about my pants falling down. I've seen a lot of shit like this and understand you basically have to comply or die. I'd crawl to them with my ass hanging out if it means not getting shot to death.

Again he explicitly said DONT REACH BACK OR WE WILL SHOOT YOU how the fuck is the cop supposed to know his pants are snagged

>In most countries this would easily set off a fucking revolution.
No it won't, and you know that.
Nowadays it would be deemd irrelevant no matter where it took place.
We've already passed the tipping point for humanity.

>cop says to not do something or else he'll shoot
>guy does it
>cop shoots him

Now, I hate cops and all, but this kid didn't really want to be alive. Or if he did, he was doing a poor job of it.

>Again, the man who shot the suspect and the man barking orders are not the same person.

>Why are there so many people so eager to mislead you and sow distrust between the public and the police using similar language to (((BLM)))?

You answered your own question. The video is confusing when you don't see the faces of the people. All I personally saw was the video and then pictures of one of the officers.

"What you gonna do when they come for you, a gang of hatin' pigs...."

No you don't, your brain generalizes. You're saying you don't generalize. You generalize without even thinking about it. If you didn't, you would be dead, because non-discrimination is irrational.

>see squirrel
>i must treat this squirrel like any other animal
>see tiger
>i must be calm and treat this like any other animal

that's you.

You have to understand though, the guy is drunk and has NO IDEA WTF IS GOING ON. It's not like he's a criminal who has experience dealing with the cops and has some expectation that he might be arrested at any moment. He literally just walked outside his room and all of a sudden people are screaming and pointing guns at him. Watch his movements as he tries to cross his legs and lowers his arms to crawl. The guy looks like he'd probably need a wall to lean against as he walks down the hall. I'm surprised he did as well as he did.

The cops were retarded. Anyone can tell this guy wasn’t gonna pull a gun out, he was terrified and crying. Just walk over and cuff him while his hands are up.

>Cop says do not do something or else he'll shoot.
>Does thing exactly as asked because that's what you thought cop meant
>Oops turns it wasn't!
>Get shot

If a cop told you to solve the Anti-Life Equation and you can't, can you shoot you then? The orders have to be reasonable and simply to comply with.

>But why the fuck did the kid reach back? The guy made it v ery fucking clear that doing that would get him shot. No doubt the kid was absolutely shitting his pants but how the fuck does that excuse reaching back when you were explicitly told doing so means death?
read Try to imagine having to process all that in real life. It's natural for people to "screw up" under this kind of pressure.

The litmus test for being a cop calls for personalities that are high egos and craving authority, giving them a badge makes them feel euphoric, like they're above the law, like they are God. That's what needs changed.

I get it dude I feel terrible for the kid, watching that video I can feel his terror. But he reached back...like FUCK. If he just didn't do that he'd still be alive. Sad shit

Just looked it up. interesting to note his buddy who was in the room had no problem with the cops and refuses to talk to press. strange

Because corruption is the way of the world. Congratulations, you now understand libertarianism.

Apparently the reason they didn't just go up and cuff him is because they didn't know if anyone else was in the room.

yet the fucking morons couldnt even work a key card

Whatever you say dude that cops Threat Assessment was shit.

that's what should have been done. The "crawl towards me with legs crossed" stuff is so absurd im not even sure what is going on.

This. We need more morality tests and ego checks to become a cop instead. More martial arts and hand to hand/unarmed combat training too because that would prevent them from being too trigger happy.

They’re seriously retarded. You don’t make someone crawl towards you. He’s capable of walking with his hands up. I’ve literally never heard of cops making someone CRAWL to them.

>cross your legs
>crawl over here
>keep you hands on the air
Sometimes im scared to be in America

yeaaahhh.... that's murder.

Or you, know a pistol. Which is a commonly concealed weapon criminals hide in their waistbands.

You shouldn't be calling people retarded with an IQ as low as yours.

>I also believe the 'case' was a sham. to throw the trial, all the 'prosecutor' would have to do is do a bad job of picking jurors
This is how "prosecution" of police always works.

Protect the cops, claim "oh well, we tried."

The ROE need to be as in the military -- you have to actually see a gun, pointed at you, to engage fire.

At a minimum, there should be a requirement to SEE A GUN before the cops can open fire.

FIND Sgt. CHARLS LANGLEY

( he is the key )

BRAILSFORD is GUILTY !

but maybe he will turn on LANGLEY
maybe he will get mad and . . .

>6 fully geared cops afraid of a non existent pistol
fucking bootlicker

I would like to know that police department's "rules of engagement" (probably not the term they use).

When is a shooting justified, when not?

Evidently, the police don't actually have to *see* a gun, because there was no gun to be seen.

>not sure if someone else is in room?
>hurradurr better play simon says for 6 minutes instead of taking 15 seconds to slap cuffs on him and remove him from the situation

youtu.be/LKaVwhYhM0Q

I was on the fence about this vid until I hear the bizarre and threatening instructions one officer was yelling at them, the itchy finger cop should have been fired but the one barking orders should be in jail

total bullshit. all they had to do was have one with the scope cover him while the other walked over with him facedown and checked him for a weapon. fuck that, that kid spent too much time playing COD and couldnt wait to catch a body

On the absurd orders issue, this happened to me one time.

>driving through Texas for first time ever
>drive by State Trooper already pulled over someone
>think I'm going 70 which is the speed limit on I-20
>a couple minutes later see flashing lights
>think he must be going after someone ahead of me
>don't pull over
>he's not pulling around me..
>Suddenly he's swerving me off the road
>I pull over
>Cop gets on the microphone "SHUT THE VEHICLE DOWN AND ROLL DOWN THE WINDOWS AND THROW THE KEYS OUT THE DOOR!"
>I have electronic windows
>They can't roll down without the car running
>Trying to yell this back.
>He keeps yelling the same order even more threatening, saying I can't open the door or roll down the window to talk to him if the car is running!
>Finally just shut off car and open door and put keys on the ground
>Trooper cops over and asks why I didn't pull over
>Told him I didn't think it was me getting pulled over
>He said I was going TEN over the limity.. turns out it's literally 60mph in one small town for like 4 miles of road.
>Speed trap.
>Got speeding ticket and "failure to yeild"

The point being cops do give contradictory and confusing orders. They don't even understand one can't 100% convey one's thoughts into the head of another without effective communication. They expect to grunt you just read their minds and comply like a video game script. When we talk about police reform we need to talk about making them and the public learn some simple communication protocols both are expected to follow and maintain for an effective, legal arrest.

YES, a requirement to see a gun.
that is why I am still alive. 27 years ago I was hot stopped for a bank robbery I didn't commit. I fit the description etc. . .
anyway I am a complete spaz, especially under stress. I looked into the pistols and shotguns of 15 officers at 15 to 30 feet away and I screwed up every move of 'get on the ground etc. . .'
THE point is, the cops were forgiving of my human imperfections of not being perfect at following orders. Maybe cops back then were a little more professional. they let me go when a teller said 'that's not him.'

ALSO, only one cop barked orders and they made sense.

Should not be able to shoot anyone just because they don't correctly follow orders if there's no visibility of a gun. If they are afraid of people that much, they shouldn't be a cop. And if someone doesn't follow orders, well since when did we sign up for this shit anyway????? Cops training needs re-evaluated. And the police is there for us, they're there supposedly, according to constitution, to police commerce, not private citizens.

O'ER THE LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEEEE

Just watched video.

instructions were pretty clear. guy did not follow them and go shot. whats the problem here?

This. The second the cops started demanding I do fucking acrobatics to get to them. I lay down legs crossed, hands behind my head fingers interlocked and say "just come fucking cuff me you pussies"

problem is your a faggot and we dont pay them to give us orders and if he was mentally handicap maybe he didnt fucking understand the orders prick!

>just come fucking cuff me you pussies
Yeah sure user, im sure the second you have an m4 pointed at you you will turn into a hardened badass.

Cop did nothing wrong. Sure he was an asshole and gave weird instructions but the guy was fidgety and clearly moved his hand around.

oh. was he mentally handicapped? i dont know anything about this. he said he understood

YES Brailsford and LANGLEY are GUILTY !
but the real cause is the police unions.
TOXIC police unions are the deep rooted cause of all this.
UProot the police unions.
CAN you imagine anything worse than an amalgamation of union mentality with Bully mentality.
Were fucked until the police unions are kept in check.

Sometimes they even advocate for laws that 'help' police officers.
help them fuck us that is.

This. He also said he wasn't drunk or anything.

Im sick of this excuse. Then their actions of playing simon says for 15 fucking minutes and then fumbling with rhe keycards at the door makes no tactical sense what so fucking ever.
I like cops and defend them in 90% of these cases. But these two cops I wanna fucking strangle for using such stupid fucking "tactics"

Just imagine having that much fear and adrenaline pumping through your veins and being able to think clearly.

lay down "i think i'm going to pass out"

I don't think it's right for the BLM to be hollering pigs in s blanket frym like bacon, but I don't think anyone, even coos need to be shooting anyone except in self defense either. At what point in history did we let this one get away from us??? At what point in history did we say it's OK for someone to murder outside of self defense as long as they're licensed cops????? This needs fixed people. We gotta be a voice to our congressman, and if they don't speak for us, don't vote for them.