Donald Trump is terrible for us on the glboal stage

Every day, it seems like Trump does yet another thing that puts us behind other countries

>other countries are more welcoming of immigrants and educated workers coming in
>other countries believe in climate change and are working together to solve the problem. Trump wasn't even invited to the most recent climate accord
>other countries are expanding trade and innovation, while America is closing its borders
>America is fucking over its college students and post grads by raising taxes on them, making them want to go to other countries that actually appreciate education

We are isolating ourselves from the rest of the world and paying the price.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8lG2JEhPpI&list=FLEdirxkNO_eNC2phmdnK_GA&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BITCH LOUDER FAGGOT

If I held a faggotometer up to you, it would explode.

>glboal stage
Oh no!

so far no Iraq or Libya. Syria looks like it's getting much better.

oh boo hoo, EU mad.

Kys faggot. Nobody cares.

Canada, Germany, China and most other European countries are moving on without us in trade, education and innovation. We are being left behind.

Duh.

Chilean people think you are all inbreed rednecks who hate latinos.

And we are the right wingers of this continent.

Read "The Accidental Superpower" by Peter Zeigan and you'll learn why we're pulling away from the world. We have shale and the have shitty demographics/soon to fail economies.

America hasnt changed shit. Poos still flock with H1b's, ay carambas still pass the border and niggers are still breeding and fucking many mutt's waifus to squirting orgasm.

Trump Won Get Over It Song...

youtube.com/watch?v=L8lG2JEhPpI&list=FLEdirxkNO_eNC2phmdnK_GA&index=1

This is a shill thread
Whenever you reply to a shill, the shill gets paid
Do not reply to shill
Do not bump shill threads
Sage and ignore

Spend a few weeks here sometime and tell me how much you love the latinos who show up in our nation.

There will come a day when Trump just isn’t that funny anymore. And when our new hero rises, and when the boredom sets in, we’ll make him our new emperor

Oh and inb4

>you have to go back
>nigger kike
>found the plebbit

Lelz

I hate a lot of people and we as a country do too, but we don't build our international image on it.

You clearly have not read the writings of our founding fathers. They could not have given less of a shit if the world liked us or not. We as a nation never have and never will give a flying fuck if the world approves of us. The Greeks thought the Romans brash and rude, but the greeks rendered unto Caesar that which was Caesars all the same.

Canada = cucked by some faggot ski instructor, filling up with mud trash and wealthy chinks. WIll be worthless in 5 years.

Germany = An islamic country now

China = They bow to the US and will continue to do so until we're totally browned.

Get blowtorch raped and find a hole to die in.

you must remember; behind other countries is where we were.

Good. I am anti-American, which is one reason I voted for Trump.

>glboal

THREAD CANCELLED

Approval from other nations isn't even the biggest deal, it's that other countries are straight up passing us on economic, educational and technological factors.

>We are isolating ourselves from the rest of the world
Fucking finally the rest of the world sucks ass

It’s worthless now my 56% friend

You do realize that prior to the whole refugee crisis, literally no other country on Earth would tolerate even for a month what has happened between us and Mexico / Central America, right?

EMPLOYEE,

This is currently not the narrative, please refer to the minutes of yesterday's meeting on Slack.

Delete this thread and start again.

Thank you

Fuck what the 'glboe' thinks of us, we rebelled against Britain and now they're cucked as fuck while we still have a fighting chance. We nuked Japan for scratching our property and now they love our culture. If you find oil on your property we will rape you for it.

Lol that is such blatant alarmism and indicative that you are easily led to believe what others wish you to believe.

get fucked Shariablue.

>nobody wants you here. Faggot

>everybody that comes in here are 8 times more like to end up in welfare
>EU is never going to reach its targets, germany isn't decreasing any polution and recently aproved a harmful product for the EU.
>EU is actually losing a big partner and some EU superstate lovers rather punish them than actually make trade flourish
>people with useful degree and skills earn a lot more in the USA. UK nurse about 23.000 pound and a US nurse 67.000

Cry more. EU is actually increasing defense spending to depend less on the USA. Seems like something Trump actually wanted

agree

He is almost doing everything we sent him to Wash DC to do.
I am literally in a sea of liberal tears.
It Is Glorious.

>Canada, Germany, China and most other European
Why don't you move there?
Please.

The only fucking thing on the global stage we give a shit about is being able to fucking destroy it all at any fucking time.