Women are slutty because millenial men are weak. Stop being weak

Comfort breeds weakness.
Discomfort is your best friend.
What you want in life is on the other side of fear.
Conquer yourself, then you can conquer a woman's heart.
Fear God, and obey him.
Or suffer irrevocable consequences.

Also
I'd rather take an average looking, traditional, loyal, Christian wife ANYDAY over a 10/10 thot.

Women who are extremely attractive have no loyalties, they are only loyal to their ego and lust for their own social status.

>women are shit
>blame men
Nice try roastie

If you expect a woman to pick herself up by her bootstraps and save herself, you're deadly wrong.

Women = followers.
Men = leaders.

Stop being a bitch

Religious women are the biggest sluts by far. I smell the tuna from here btw roastie

Comfortable people overdose on red wine and antidepressants.

>tfw you'd hoped to be part of restoration, but your peer group is firmly set on involution

Women shouldn't expect that they can be thots in their 20s and have men "save" them later on in life either. It goes both ways.
>Stop being a btich
Yep, you are without question a shill

Yes
No

>it's her fault she wont have sex with me
t. elliot roger

>Women are slutty because boomer fathers are weak
Fixed

Keep crying bro, it'll change nothing.

Be the change you want to see.
Or slink over and bitch about how women are sluts and waaawaaa wahh , I'm sure that'll get their panties wet

Teach me AmeriBro, How do I stop being a weak male?

What is No Fault Divorce?

You are confusing cause and effect.

You do everything in your life for the approval of pussy. Then you marry a woman! Then you die

Why is it my job to save women? Fuck them?

Figuratively and literally. Why commit when you can rail for free?

You know how roasties fuck around all of their 20's and trap some beta when they are mid 30's right before they hit the wall? I'm going to do the same thing, but keep going till I'm mid 40's and trap a 20 year old with kids until she's 30. Hate the game, not the player

You're fault if you marry that kind of person and suck at reading people

I don't know you're not specifying on anything

Your lust will consume you if you aren't careful
The end result of that will not be pretty.

Have fun not continuing on a meaningful legacy to leave behind

"Here lies '153055725', forever remembered as the man who died, all for fun times and pussy"

Nice projection, faggot

Jeff Holiday has you beat. You're a bunch of repressed idiots.

Yea, whatever, just answer me this: How is it my fault that the women around me are shitty wife material? Me lifting more (what do you want me to do?) or me "becoming strong" isn't going to change what the women around me currently do. Sincerely, I'd like to understand your thought process a bit more.

My grandpa did that to my grandma. Marriage lasted 50+ years until he croaked in his 90’s.

Stormfags can’t connect the dots between unfair divorce laws and “muh demographics”.

They boast about how white men have the longest time horizon for weighing decisions (“muh ice age”) and then are shocked SHOCKED that these very men avoid marriage and family court.

you'll be dead faggot, your "legacy" is unimportant

prime wife material is OUT THERE

I know it appears to be a shot in the dark and you can never know truly what a person will do in the future but you have to realize that not all women want to be vain, decadent, whoring, social media gurus.

>It’s a tradcuck episode

Yes OP

Yes

Women are actually like the movies say they’re like, they just need the right guy and their hypergamus instincts will magically disappear

Yes

And beautiful women are totally mean spirited sluts, yeah

It’s definitely not average looking chicks who do most of the whoring

If you don't want to raise high quality children who will remember and respect and be proud of you and themselves, then you can go back to hitting the bong and chugging the beerkeg back into your life of squalor

And no one will have any sympathy

Alright Jeff I get it, you're proud of yourself

You're not answering my question. Why is it my fault most women are shitty wife material?

I don't care if there are women who are good to marry, it's statistically irrelevant. Do you buy lottery tickets everyday because you know there is a winner?

This, idk how tradcucks can delude themselves so hard.

This.

Oldfag here. Some of the highest quality women I’ve known have also been the most beautiful.

It's your fault because it's your destiny to be responsible for the future.
Whether you like it or not

As a man, you cannot escape from this fate.

Don't expect some Joan of Arc to come about and rally up women of all nations to embrace traditional values and rescue the world.

He's right. Women without men to lead them are rudderless. It's men that are caretakers of society, that burden always has an always will fall on them. In times of great struggle this is apparent

>As a man, you cannot escape from this fate.

Well there is no fate. It's just fact and you react to it in different ways. One is to cling on to some monogamous fantasy of the virgin princess. The other is just to not get married. Easy decision to me.

>Don't expect some Joan of Arc to come about and rally up women of all nations to embrace traditional values and rescue the world.

Exactly, not my problem and I'm no Joan of Arc.

I have a hunch that tradcucks grew up consuming romantic literature & film and base their perception of women on this. My coworker is a tradcuck who got used as a beta provider for lots of women until meeting his “soulmate” who was known for her cucumber trick in college. He had no knowledge of this and I don’t wanna open that can of worms. No, she’s a “reformed” church girl now.

It’s lke they can accept the truth on niggers, kikes, spics, chinks, and fags. But god FORBID you tell them about women.

Don’t get too mad though. “Women are wonderful” affect is real. Humans are biologically compelled to overlook female flaws and protect them from all criticism. Programmed white knighting.
Seriously. Beautiful women are the LEAST promiscuous. Why would they need to slut themselves? Most men would give their BLOOD just to have a beautiful woman smile at them. She has all the power and doesn’t need to trade as much sex for male resources & attention.

Social shame is the only thing that really works on women, short of absolute domination. Women who whore around in their 20s need to be shamed for wasting their prime breeding years, and it should be as bad as having a disability or drug addiction

Stop being vague and useless. Shaming men that don't marry roasties isn't going to get people to marry roasties. I'm not some soldier on your Anglo-christian MRA crusade. Women now affect law and culture in the same degree men do.

If you're not willing to take up this burden, then who else?

Another man?

Agreed

You're completely missing the point retard. I'm not shaming men, I don't blame them for not wanting to marry one bit. If anything MGTOW and sexbots are the only way at this point to actually enact real change then so be it. It'll take generational change
But shirking on your SOCIETAL duties as a man should be shamed. That has nothing to do with whether you marry some wet hole or not, it has everything to do with whether you are a man worth marrying, and if you are a weak man who can't put women in line then it's time for weak men to either be culled or reject shitty women

Shaming and ostracism are the only weapons that work against women

A woman will let herself get BEATEN in the pursuit of dick

EXILED in pursuit of dick

DISINHERITED in pursuit of dick

KILLED in pursuit of dick in some cases

Only their incessant need to belong to a group and socialize can keep them in check

Remember women NEED men to survive

Men can get along JUST FINE without women

What's the burden exactly? It's not some fight against good or evil, it's just a case of prisoner's dilemma. I'm not going to marry someone who isn't worthy of it, and it's not my fault most women aren't worthy of it. Lowering my standards and giving in isn't "winning".

>Another man?

Hopefully. Why should I care if another man marries these women? It's almost good for me

>Shaming and ostracism are the only weapons that work against women

What part of
>Social shame is the only thing that really works on women
Don't you understand?

No one here is shaming men

You're putting words in someone's mouth

This is about weakness and improvement
Order and entropy

These are natural cycles that come about from good times and bad

Recognize that, and do something

>If anything MGTOW and sexbots are the only way at this point to actually enact real change then so be it
well we're in agreement there

>But shirking on your SOCIETAL duties as a man should be shamed.

And my "SOCITAL duty" being what? Not being a "weak man"? tf does that even mean
If you don't plan to marry, why bother striving to become a man "worth marrying"?
Whether I'm a fat basement dweller or a chad billionare, it doesn't make marriage more or less appealing. I think we're in agreement though, I just don't understand this idea of a "buren" on me or anyone else.

My mom disproves you retarded post.

Using random literally devices doesn't make you look smarter, it's actually the opposite. Speaking of cycles, I think we're talking in circles since you can't actually explain what "do something" is.

"Be alpha and tame sluts" still doesn't make marriage any more beneficial. You lose all power in marriage leading to your woman doing whatever she wants.

Thank you. I don't despise the MGTOW movement and think it gets a lot right. People are too black and white on these issues

It's not an easy answer. How do you reverse such a trend beyond total societal collapse? At the very least, being a high status man who rejects degenerate roasties can provide an example to other men and incentive for women to change their ways if it means a chance at the great men who feel this way. But like I said previously, this is a generational thing, and it'll take a generation of boys and girls looking up to men (and women) who hold these values.
And it's your burden because without men to maintain it, society can't survive. Just as a society can't survive without women bearing children, it's a burden many of them see the same way you do: what's the point? I guess on an individual level there isn't one, but with the tragedy of the commons the collective suffers as the result of selfish actions

Fuck off

Marriage is not something a man EARNS from a woman

Marriage is what a woman EARNS from a man after proving herself

Men are naturally polygamists, marriage is a SACRIFICE on our part for a stable society. Our natural mating strategy is to breed with 4-5 women regularly and have loads of kids with them at the expense of other men.

Women have a dual mating strategy. Dominant alpha males breed with them, and weaker beta males pair off with them in long term relationships sharing resources under the illusion of raising their own kids. When in reality they have been cucked.

Women can have SEX whenever they want. But it’s a tool to earn COMMITMENT.

Men can COMMIT whenever they want, but it’s another tool to earn sex.

You operate within the feminine imperative.

Do something, meaning ask God for a woman

I did once and a week later a beautiful woman came into my life, and I ended up failing the relationship because I didn't realize how weak I was (virgin no experience / dumbass)

If you're ready for it, ask
If you're not ready, and still bathe in sin like I did, don't. it'll end up falling apart

>Marriage is what a woman EARNS from a man after proving herself

correct

Haha, you're a mess dude

Very true

Marriage has ALWAYS been a raw deal for men
Seconding

The MINUTE a woman has your commitment she’s already won

>I did it! I broke him! I made him my beta provider!
It’s the same feeling a man gets when he convinces a woman to have sex

Elation, and then boredom with the conquest

A man’s power over a woman is the ability to walk away

Even the most hardcore alpha is cucked when he can’t just walk

nice try bud, but i've asked and he's given

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

THE COST AND RISKS OF WIFING A WOMAN IS NOT WORTH IT!

PIC RELATED OUR ONLY HOPE

Get out of here, you redpilled pedo-shill. We know your fucking game now.

No I don't dumbshit, I'm saying maybe men should use commitment as a tool the same way women use sex. Don't commit on women who don't earn it. I'm agreeing with you and you're being a chode.

It takes high status men rejecting roastie whores for women to shape up, because they will in pursuit of good men. If women didn't think dressing like a whore will attract high status men, then they wouldn't do it. The surest way is for men who understand this to work to become high status, so they can lead by example. Otherwise you're nothing more than a lemming, a pile of mush, because nobody will follow the example of someone bitter and unaccomplished.

Sorry you actually have to work in life, if this were prehistory it would be one man for every 13 women. Being in a society where you can improve your value beyond how well you bash other males to death is an asset you shouldn't take for granted. If you can't cut it, then your genetic line dies out and no one thinks twice about it

you're an idiot projecting your own fear onto others

wtf is even a pedo-shill?
sounds like you're covering something up

Real men get pleasure from providing for their wife though.

Women have been sluts since the beginning of time that's why prostitution is the worlds oldest profession.
That time period you dream of when women were wholesome never existed.

Been divorced here, and the ex wasn't even a virgin so either, depending on how you interpret the Bible, God will either:

say that even though the state gave us a piece of paper saying we where married, I was never married in His eyes and that non virgin was another man's wife and I was committing the sin of adultery by sleeping with her

or two different interpretations in the case that it doesn't matter she was a non virgin getting that paper means were married:
therefore I should try and do whatever to be with her because divorce is a sin even if she has subsequently been with another man since the "divorce" (God doesn't see the paper saying divorce as legitimate in His eyes,
or divorce her if she's been with another man.

Good slaves enjoy picking cotton!

Yea but they were heavily shamed for it.

Women were wholesome by the will of men. When men gave up that power women all became prostitutes

this.

beautiful women come from elite genetics and elite genetics tend to have it all (looks + smarts). these women will have higher impulse control and know their worth in the sexual marketplace. depending on how they were raised they might have a huge ego though.

Women hate men who seem to have “worked” to become high status

Their reptile brains scream at them that they’re being tricked by a beta masquerading as an alpha

And high status =/= Good man

Most women will agree that a terrorist leader, drug kingpin, warlord, or scumbag politician/executive is far sexier than Eugene the engineer or Bob the Accountant

Fuck off Sweden

Nobody wants your cuckshed input

>depending on how they were raised they might have a huge ego though.
This is evident with JAPs. Man they're some of the worst, even if they're busty and smart

They're sexier because they're leaders. You don't have to be a piece of shit to be a leader of men, but you do have to be resolute and unyieldingly strong.

But that’s wrong user

Dark triad men are consistently rated as the sexiest by women even when looks and money are accounted for

You don’t comprehend the implications of this: a world where all men are sexually attractive to women is a world where all men are pic related

Women getting what they want means civilization loses

Problem is when a literal prince marries some old used-up post wall they all think they can whore around for a few decades and then catch a prince of their own too.

You dont know what went on behind closed doors before video cameras were a thing senpai

Which goes back to my original point that it would take a collective effort on the part of men, strong men, to bring back shame of dark triad chasing whores. If anything, we could use women like pic related to really lay on the shame. Parade around spinsters and make it their duty to shame women who want to turn out like them

I'm well aware, but at one point in time purity and chastity were at least valued. Now promiscuity is a virtue, that's what has changed

Yes that is a problem, that's precisely why we're in this predicament. Don't get me started on how cucked institutions like the monarchy are

Promiscuity isnt a virtue. No one thinks that. Sluts are usually deeply ashamed of themselves. Slut shaming is largely done by women against other women.
If anything men are the ones who are cool with sluts because it means they might get sex.

Related to the OP bringing up God and this pic, I recall some posts about how in Gen 3 when God was telling them the curse what God said to Eve was that she would desire to rule over her husband but he would rule over her.

t. narcissist

>Promiscuity isnt a virtue. No one thinks that.
>What is the sexual revolution

The Greeks and Hebrews both had similar fables about the nature of women (Pandora and Eve). The greatest folly of the modern age is that we ignore the wisdom of the ancients, as if we understand humanity greater than they ever did

Which reminds me of this.
>inb4plebbit

Never seen this one, saved. Have a funny plebbit story

>I'm a super duper strong, alpha male and I literally have woman drop their panties by just being in the same room as they are

t. daydreaming basement dweller

imagine the smell

We'll maybe if the people who lived in the good times didn't enjoy that time too much the cycle would go fucking slower on that side.

Why would women care about what non-dark triad men think?

Women only hate sluts for the same reason crack dealers would hate people giving away free crack

What IS the sexual revolution? Sounds like a buzzword from buzzfeed. Some communists fucked in some tents and called it a revolution? If some communists made a poptarts and shared them they would call it a breakfast revolution.

So you just want a fucking kid to raise with no sexual companion?
What is happening in this world?

It doesn't matter that they care, it matters that those men are the ones making the decisions. And if these men deem whorish women unfit for society and ostracized, women will shape up to earn the acceptance of their peers

Yeah it's because they don't like the value of their vagina being undercut by those giving it away for free

Those tent-fucking communists hold dominant positions in media, academia, and government bureaucracy.