youtu.be/q9ZSII3qADI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academy#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinhole_camera
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE WUZ

>muslims invented a plant

BRITISH EDUCATION

>so stop complaining about them killing you, guy

That's retarded. That's like saying someone invented lettuce.

>Algebra
>Stolen from the Greeks with Indian numerals

kek

I invented lettuce.

and then after generations of inbreeding they became retarded and destroyed it all

Coffee the drink not coffee the plant.

>Muslims invented hospitals

You know they mean that they invented the coffee drink. They're still wrong, but you know damn well that's what they mean. Point out what they're actually being retarded about instead of making yourself look like a fucking moron in the process.

Muslims invented the University of Bologna... in Italy?

Real talk now. Who invented goat fucking? I know New Zealanders fuck sheep, so it's def not them.

Muslims didn't invent algebra, all the ancient civilizations were using it way before Mohammad and the shitskins came on the scene. And you can't invent coffee, it's a bean. What he means to say is it was first popularized there.

Absolutely false

muslims didn't invent algebra, it was stolen from the greeks
just like how the arabs didn't invent arab numerals.

I was just thinking how there needs to be a WE WUZ KANGZ variation for muslims. Theyre just as bad now.

Also, i was checking out some muslims twitters and fb, the lesser terrorists are now acting black on social media. They are quickly adopting the "muh oppression" meme. They now love the kangz shit.

"Muslims" did not invent Algebra. This is clearly spelled out in every Math historian book, esp the Russian book "Mathematics: Its Content, Methods and Meaning" where they point out that the people living in those areas credited for inventing X were not Arabs nor were they muslim. They were conquered people forced to take arabic names due to the Caliphate conquests or Ottoman empire.

believe it or not coffee is a plants seeds my dude

christians invented gravity. otherwise you'd be floating in outer space. checkmate, sand nigger.

>you can have your algebra back
>we'll take modern electronics, guns, food sanitization, pasteurization and all the medicine that your "hospitals" use

Deal

Daily reminder.

sunnis need to kill themselves

Yeah.. by Persian (non muslim) slaves. Islam is cancer and never achieved anything.

POL needs a Twitter account for exactly this kind of shit

Muslims didn't invent algebra, the basics are ancient. I love when muslims try to we wuz shit they stole from the Greeks or Indians. I had a girl in uni write an entire paper after the Trump election how muslims were great and did all this shit. I had studied most of what she said and knew it wasn't actually muslims. I had to be passive aggressive about it for my great but it was pretty satisfying correcting her.

>invented the tooth brush
WE WUZ PHARAOHS!!

youtu.be/q9ZSII3qADI

>naming things invented BEFORE the 7th century when islam began.
Now list all those muslim Nobel laureates as well as the number of muslims published in academic journals.

Coffee predates Islam.
Algebra predates Islam (And isn't Middle Eastern)
Hospitals predate Islam (And didn't start in the middle east either)
Universities predate Islam (and also aren't middle eastern in origin)
Toothbrushes were invented in many places using many methods, but all were before Islam.
A muslim didn't invent the concept, the Chinese have recordings on how pinhole images work dating back to 500 AD, 200 years before Islam. The inventor of the camera as we know it was a Scottish guy.

The coffee they can't make
The algebra they stole
The universities they get into with affirmative action
The toothbrush they DEFINITELY never fucking use
And the pin hole camera on their cellphones that they use to film their buddies being executed

>28

Arab != Muslim
Algebra was invented by Arabs BEFORE ISLAM EXISTED

FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS

We wuz mathematicians

>coffee
Ethiopia
>hospitals
ancient Egypt
>algebra
India
>university
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academy#History
>toothbrush
Mesopotamia
>pinhole cameras
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinhole_camera

Mesopotamians (Babylonians) invented Algebra. Before all the Islam invasion.

trump doesn't drink coffee

China has a better claim than some fucktard religion

The /his/ thread already debunked this larper.

Plus there are accounts of algebra from chinese and siberian cultures dating back thousands of years prior to the pedophile priest appearing on earth

muslims didn't exist until well after all of this shit was invented so, yeah

1,500 years of Islam and this guy can fit all their inventions in a tweet.

but also not really

he drinks covfefe

>Point out what they're actually being retarded about
Well, the line "the algebra you don't understand" seems to clearly indicate he is a dumbass that doesn't understand algebra, and thinks that is normal; rather than him being an idiot. Remember to sage inbred retardation.

>implying you can get an economics degree without knowing math

None of that shit has any relevance to the soundness of immigration policy.

Coffee was discovered in Ethiopia (Christian land), algebra is from ancient Greece, hospitals, if you can call them that, pre-date Islam, the first university was Plato's Academy in Athens, pinhole camera is also a Greek invention and toothbrushes are from China.
ISLAM BTFO

lol nah, a couple of individuals that were living under zealot law did that. Alhazen made discoveries in optics, not "Muslims"

your daily dose of history that never happened since truth doesn't even matter anymore

Muslims didn’t steal algebra, they didn’t exist yet. Arabs stole it
>also what is the Pythagorean theoreom
>is that not fucking algebraic

>Coffee
Ethiopian niggers were the first to make coffee and were not Muslim. On the plus side, they were also one of the few Africans to resist foreign invaders throughout the colonial age
>Algebra
Fundamentals were developed by Greeks and refined by Babylonian Persians. Mudslime invaders stole and appropriated it as their own along with chemistry and all the other shit they never invented
>Hospitals
Egyptians and Greeks already had them long before Muhammad was a cumstain inside his mother's camel cunt
>Universities
Again, Greeks
>Toothbrush
Chinks invented this
>Pinhole camera
Chinks and possibly Indians had this

they're full of bologna

Thomas Edison invented about 500X as many good things as all of Islam. Look it up, it's in a book, bitch.

Oh yes the Zoroastrian and Hellenic god-worshipping Muslims.
How could we possibly have forgotten those!

Arabs made those. Islam threw them into the dark ages. WTF are you on about? Learn to history.

Wverything in math that begins with 'al' is arabic..... read it and weep..... then proceed to call them sand niggers because your arrogance knows no bounds.

thomis edison was a nigger who stole most of his 'inventions' from smarter people he 'mentored', he was a proto jew

a and l are english letters, ARABS BTFO FOR ALL ETERNITY AND ALLAH UTTERLY BUTTDEVESTATED

>Thomas Edison "invented"
Yeah, old Edison "invented" a lot of shit that was invented by people who worked for him, like Tesla.
Hard to believe Edison wasn't a Jew.

fucking kek

>And the shit they may or may not have invented totally justifies them raping women and children, bombing cities and committing genocidal murder for the past 1000 years

Algebra......... greece
I kek
'we wuz mathimutikians ñ shiiieeeeet'

Typical Muslim bullshit. They're a bad as the Soviets were about claiming credit for inventing shit they either stole or had nothing to do with.

>then proceed to call them sand niggers because
of the destruction of other (superior) culture and beliefs, the rape of women, children and men. Don't forget the religion approved inbreeding! Hard not to be arrogant about muslims when you know anything about their "culture" and aren't a inbred zealot useful idiot proxy soldier for Israel.

did kleenex invent blowing your nose too?

They only invented our numeric system that we're using, ie 0-9. The rest were made by other cultures. Algebra is traced earlier to babylonians, Egyptians, and Greeks.

The Aztecs invented cocoa so like lighten up about the whole sacrificing thing.

Pythagoras ring a bell.

Daily reminder that Allah is Satan and Muhammad is the Antichrist, and that all Muslims burn in Hell for worshiping the Devil.

he can't hes dead

It was the Hindus who developed the decimal system. They were only called Arabic numerals because Europeans learned about them through Arab traders.

Muslims say this shit all the time because they believe everyone is Muslim. So even if you are the most hardcore bible belt Christian, you are still a Muslim to them that hasn't discovered Islam.

Thats why you don't convert to Islam and instead revert.

link it niggerfaggot

WE WUZ ETHIOPIAN GREEK PHOENICIAN CATHOLIC MONKS YO

WE CREATED INDOCTRINATION CENTERS AND SHIEEET

also it really fucking peeves me that mudshits claim all the invention of those who happened to be subjugated by them at the time. No other religion tries to make this claim, they do it by country.

LMAO ya got me ya goof

I'm more worried about the amount of likes. There's genuinely an abysmal number or uneducated, ignorant and stupid people. Or disingenuous people who know the truth but click like because Trump is LITERALLY HITLER.

the hospitals that were invented by smart people the Muslims captured and forced to convert...

OP is retard. All those things were invented by arabs, not muslims, i.e. before islamization. See the difference?

>DID THE GUY THAT INVENTED COLLEGE GO TO COLLEGE? JOIN US WE ARE REDPILLED

Holy shit..... this is what you guys always do.... appropriate others deeds, claim them to be white inventions, then use the ,"they aint shit" argument to justify treating them as lesser people..... lel.... I bet you think god is huwhite too coz "ofcouse he is"

>barbary slave trade
WE WUZ SLAVES and dats why we need go to Dubai and take they lamboginis and priviledged buildings cuz dey OPRESSION us and sheeit

>Invented Coffee
But I thought "God" or in this case "Allah" created the world, doesn't that include Coffee Beans?

greeks living in Muslim empire invented these things.

the whole
>this civilization built hospitals
>that civilization built universities

is fucking dumb

every single civilization of humans have had "healers" (doctors). hell, i'm sure even uncontacted nigger tribes 2000 years ago had their own version of a healer in each tribe. a hospital is an official place where doctors ("healers") treat people. tevhnically some nigger witch doctors house 2000 years ago would be considered a "hospital"

same concept for universities as well. it's just an official place where people learn things. saying any civilization built the idea of learning something specific inside a building is about as retarded as expected from these niggers. any civilization that got big enough could have come up with the concept of a hospital or university.

But they build clocks tho, dont you understand

thank you
you are not a niggerfaggot

Social media is becoming the nr. 1 enemy of reason. Logic and reasoning is being foregone by virtue signalling and emotions. Throw in cultural marxist ideolgy where there is no objective truth because truth is a power game and you've got a recipe for the downfall of modern civilisation.

and what have you invented?
that's right, shut the fuck up

Allah is gender neutral. Therefore you worship a hermaphrodite. Enjoy your /d/ god.

muslims can't be credited with any of this

why are you talking in the third person

10k retweets and 9k likes

god damn i fucking hate twitter so much

that comment is retarded, but whatever, people say stupid shit all the time. the fact that 10k agreed with this dumb shit enough to retweet is way worse

This annoying fucking jew whore made watching Mythbusters unbearable for me. She literally looks like Burns' granddaughter

Even if this was true, it's NOTHING compared to the white inventions muzzies use