What is it about businesswomen that we love so much?

What is it about businesswomen that we love so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7aDstrDMf0
es.ninemanga.com/chapter/Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san/512211(.)html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cant speak for everyone else but being a house husband being married to a business woman is my dream.

Crushing depression that they will probably will never find love, while their biological clock is ticking away.

>What is it about businesswomen that we love so much?
They are doing the jobs that we aren't.
They are the reason we can spend all day every day watching anime.

I love how they're just repackaged wish fulfillment high school girls in an even duller environment.

>duller
high school seemed just as dull to me broseph

wait this is the guy who made renai shimasen ka?
PICKED UP

PANTYHOSE

Tight pencil skirts and pantyhose.

they can carry their own weight and can be assertive when they have to

it's why i love most older women

The fantasy of seducing a cute OL is one of domestication

We find the heroine unhappy, engaging in unnatural behavior in pursuit of "happiness" like her SJW professors told her exists in the offices of men

And it's hot to imagine that we can use the power of dick to set her free, back to her natural behavior as a woman

you're pretty much completely wrong

They got that air of stability and seriousness, and at the time they have that accessible feeling.

As someone relatively new to the corporate world, I'm surprised at how many cakes there are. There are three in my department who are single and starved, one of them my manager.

She introduced me to an intern from another department and one thing led to another, we started dating. I could see the heartbreak in my manager's eyes when I broke the news to her. I mean she's like 10 years my senior but still a solid 7/10.

Their money.

Those news articles featuring 3D women in their 30s complaining about men aren't just for show.

you're lying
I know you are

They're really just craving for dick. Not even joking, you walk into an office, you'll get looks of disappointment from every corner because you're young and likely gunning for younger women than they, so they complain and shitpost of media about being a strong, independent womyn w-who don't need no man.

Why would a young men bother with older women?

Especially when fertility declines fast.

Ever since, she's been almost avoiding talking to me. She used to laugh a lot with me but not anymore.

>redtone
Is this the new bluetone?

Why is there no Policewomen anime? Like a modern day one? Then you could have the murder mystery solving parts, which people love like in Fate or Persona 4, and then you could also have women in suits and ties.

>Why would a young men bother with older women?
If older women really want younger men, they need to look for what younger women aren't bringing to the table in that arrangement, and then bring exactly that to the table. They don't want it, but they don't have the looks or youth to demand special treatment.

>Why is there no Policewomen anime?
there was one

a self sustaining educated woman who isn't leeching off her husband is pretty appealing if you ask me desu

>what is psycop ass

urobutcher series was shit.

Often times it's because they're crazier in bed. They're more willing to do other things.

NO. That was shit. I'm talking women in suits. Pantsuits. Business skirts. Ties. Dark pantyhose. And they have guns. Real guns. Berettas maybe. Hair in tight buns. Ponytails. Like that one Gintama ED where they are all in suits.

So basically Psycho Pass.

Why the fuck are neckties on women so lewd?

There were no cute, sexy, beautiful, pretty, or even moe girls in Psycho Pass.

>nazotokine was a shitty phone game commercial but was perfect for this
>i am literally the only person on Sup Forums that watched it

an older woman is a much more stable being, less likely to scream at you and cry for an hour and refuse to talk to you because she had a dream in which you cheated on her

you would think so

That's literally my ex from high school. She was also a Twilight fan and I regret every moment I spent with her.

>regretting stupid shit from High School

you'll stop caring eventually

> or even moe girls

Desperation.

>I'm a newfag who's never seen a post-2010 anime

>I'm a newfag who overrates post-2010 anime

user is under subconscious delusion that aging women have lowered feeling of self-worth and are more desperate for the D.
Enough for him to feel more comfortable self-inserting into hentai with business cakes than say with a bishounen getting vanilla sex from his 10/10 sameage girlfriend.

I'm saying there are other police anime, you dip

Shut up.

honestly i like older women because they are portrayed as more compassionate and loving and i'm desperate to feel any sort of love

I don't even like to clean up my apartment, I'd be a terrible house husband.

Probably be divorced within a year, but it'd be a nice year.

>Being this cucked

pantyhose

Get a dog.
You'll never got that kind of selfless love out of a woman.
Just don't get a shiba inu, they're worse than women.

i like dogs, but they can't give me the sort of love another person can

These guys get it.

I thought shibas were good with their own family but ignored everyone else.

>another person can
Are you sure about that user?
Are you sure it's not a ruse just to trick you in procreating?
I mean women are technically flowers in a way that flowers brainwash bees and attract them with nectar to trick them into muling their genes and help them procreate.
Women are basically flowers that alter your state of consciousness enough for making you consider enormous burden family and children are.

>shibas
They basically have strong "ego", meaning they won't easily recognize your authority as a "pack leader".

Look, bad fanservice. I must've been wrong.

yes, i'm sure

there has to be one woman amongst the 3.5 billion

Oh, that kinda sucks. I've wanted one since I saw Muco, but I don't wanna be too strict with my doggo.

The nice clothes?

Because they have the knowledge, sense of responsibility, self-sufficiency and self-management skills to run a good household. I wouldn't ask her to stay home forever, but one of us would have to temporarily while any children are not old enough for school.

youtube.com/watch?v=u7aDstrDMf0

Sums it up all in one.

They're cute.

You are the reason anime is shit.

Shit anime like Psycho Pass is the reason anime is shit.

>I could see the heartbreak in my manager's eyes when I broke the news to her.

Why didn't you just create a cake harem.

U don goofed.

>3d harem
Probably the easiest way to get yourself murdered IRL

>I'm surprised at how many cakes there are.

Single women in their thirties are usually single for a reason. If they're not just out of a relationship, I'd stay away. Betting on them just being single because they prioritize work over relationships are just like Russian roulette. There's a big chance you'll be screwed with a single woman with cats.

Did you turn your company into a Harem, user?

Add some glasses and you got perfect boner material. I wish I had pictures with me at the moment.

Meant to quote

because we imagine they would support our NEET lifestyle with their income

so in a twist they are the least japanese dog ever

>Dipping your pen in company ink
I hope it works out for you. It causes nothing but drama and shitshows if you two break up.

Not Berettas. Japanese police use .38 revolvers.

Big business butt.

I don't know. You tell me.

It doesn't apply for all of them, though. You're saying those like they're a bad thing. There could be a younger intern working there.

(´◓Д◔`)
( っธิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์์c )

Id rather a cat.
Why no Shiba?

is not about fertility, user, older women are more assertive of their sexuality, you don't need to play games, thet know what you want and they know what they want

Is that main bitch wearing her skirt sideways. I swear the zipper and slit at the bottom are supposed to be on the side.

And what they want isn't you.

Your post shows what you know, aka nothing.

I think its more the outfits.

When a girl is older and desperate it makes you think "wow she might even settle for a loser like me"

And when a woman has a good career you think "wow maybe she'd be willing and able to let me live with her and support me in exchange for just making her not be alone".

The 2 combine for the ultimate low hanging fruit fantasy.

Cause you think you can relate and that that would create some kind of bond.

>no office lady to go drinking with after work
Fuck

Depending on the work, the job can lead to some immense frustration; which makes them complete sluts in bed, as they try to get rid of frustration thus.

>tfw will never introduce Megumi to my parents

Tawawa draws the best OL.

Vents go in the back user.

>still no english translation

oh shit cute nail polish

>standard, solid mono-color nail polish is my fetish

If only we could all be so easily indulged.

except there is

es.ninemanga.com/chapter/Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san/512211(.)html

cool english bruh