Grand Blue

Last chapter out, have you seen it?

How many twists does it take to get to the center of an otaku?

>Top 10 Manga Fights

Why was Aina angry?

Chisa is so best girl it hurts

Aina wasn't angry you assburger, she was anxious about Iori and Chisa's relationship.

I want to touch Chisa's marvelous ass.

Inmouto is flat.

Flatter than cakey.

You mean jealous.

>Chisa got sisterzoned.

Azusa is the only option now.

Only one story arc behind Japan then. This whole Shiori arc is translated on the archive.

that is not a normal behavior between siblings man.

The absolute madman

They aren't exactly normal.

Kouei has a rotten brain

Sorry, i actually meant why was Chisa angry with Iori at the end of last chapter, what did Azusa do? I thought she was still angry but just reread and i guess not.

He's screwed, isn't he?

yes

Good question. Gonna re-read it now, never thought about it.

they never say it in detail atleast not to this point
possibly later
she probably just did some azusa stuff

I'm thinking it may have something to do with the photo, maybe she got them super drunk or something.

Never make friend in collegue, so i have to ask.

Is it normal for collegue friends to be such backstabbers, traitors and assholes toward eachothers ?

Imena, normals friends wuld have ask him to film her childhoods friend during sex so they could see it later.

Back when they were running the cafe, they got interviewed. Chisa was asked whether she had a boyfriend and Azusa came into view of the camera and showed a picture of a passed out drunk Iori and said that's Chisa's boyfriend. This was broadcast on TV and Iori's imouto saw it. It'll be brought up in the chapter where she visits them.

>Imena, normals friends wuld have ask him to film her childhoods friend during sex so they could see it later.
This is why you didn't make friends in college.

Chisa's ass is a marvelous ass

SSsssh no spoilers motherfucker! Delete this!

And why did she get angry with Iori and not Azusa? Chisa is pretty unreasonable, isn't she?

The chapter was already translated on Sup Forums, it's not a spoiler anymore.

Because in the end, the source of the problem is Iori getting naked drunk all the time.

I've no interest in Sup Forums's translations, I want the shit scanlated properly. Please don't post spoilers of shit that hasn't been released.

It's not my problem if you don't go to GB threads, you shouldn't even come to Sup Forums if you don't want to be spoiled because the board is full of spoilers.

Not really. Nanaka told him to marry Chisa after that

How old is inmouto, like 15 ?

This is a fucking "last released scanlated chapter" thread, who do you think is here?

Actually the source of the problem was her getting jealous of Aina and saying Iori was her boyfriend, nobody suggested it until she started.

Grand Blue readers who are here to re-read the chapter properly scanlated now that we're not reading chink translations.

Nah, fuck off with that weak shit. If you want to read low-quality spoilers, go ahead, don't use your impatience as an excuse for ruining it for others.

>mfw when this glorious chapter.

A question was asked and a kind user answered, no need to get mad. Just spoiler it, problem solved.

Nigger do you even realize how huge those translations threads were? They often reached bump limit, it's not my fault you missed out on all the fun. Even helvetica staff was in those threads, hell they provided raws for us.

We are gathered here today to mourn the passing of Kitahara Iori. Truly, the good die young.

He'll be fine.

Only on courses that are 90%+ male.

Fuck Social Sciences grads.

What the fuck does their size have to do with whether I or other anons choose to read them or not? Do you think it's harder to choose not to open and read them if many others post in them? You wanna discuss shitty chink spoilers, do it the shitty chink spoiler threads. I have more fun reading high quality scanlations than I have reading shit quality with Sup Forums, so I don't read the shit quality threads on Sup Forums. The "hurr don't be on Sup Forums if you don't like spoilers" argument only applies with shit that's been properly released for some time already.

Then don't come to threads for a series that's several chapters behind.

That's funny, because the OP pretty clearly says "last chapter". What chapter do you think that is? The next chapter?

If by last chapter you mean the latest one released, then chapter 31.

Pretending to be retarded is not a good way to argue your case. Well, fuck it, you're clearly gonna stick to being a retard in the future no matter what I say.

How am I being retarded? You're the one who isn't up to date with the Japanese chapters.

>fighting for a picture of a pair of tits he had every chance to see for several days instead of going for that glorious Chisa ass
Goddammit Iori.

escuse me but nanakas boobs > chisas ass

>All this Chisabutt this chapter

What I meant was that he "slept" next to those tits so he probably got more out of it than a picture could ever really convey to him.

>Chisa still has that Octopus keychain

He was too busy and anxious to actually see anything though.

Im conflicted, I want Chisa to win but Cakey is best too

>Oreimo threads.png

Just fuck off retard.

>Azusa
She has the hots for Tokita though

As it should be.

>you will never squeeze Chisa's marvelous ass

Well fuck you too user

That schoked look when the semapi actually act like sempai is one of my favorite pages of this manga.

The new chapter should be out sometime this upcoming week, right?

chisa has one juicy ass wtf

You could say that again

This little bitch. Daring to lie to her onii-sama about being technologically challenged.

heh

Would you rather grope Chisa's ass or Azusa's tits?

azusa's probably because it would lead somewhere, if not then chisa

Azusa's ass.

I want Chisa to step on me.

Tits > Ass always and forever

Azusa has the tits, chisa has the butt, then wat does aina have ?

The runway.

The cuteness

The makeup.

Nanaka's nanakas.

The humor in this chapter was great.

Makes me wish my college life was like that. Maybe in my next life, I'll go to college on near a beach in the tropics and I'll join the scuba club.

Wh-what is she gonna do with that bottle?

Chapter just came out a few hours ago. Next chapter is next weekend.

How does this get better and better with every chapter? I don't understand.

I think he meant the monthly release, user.

It is a miracle manga about diving.

So why does Irori ruin every single chance he has with Chisa?

She's got a bottle of 99% Spiritus. It's going straight down Iori's throat.

Anime when?

never

But who could pull it off?

JC Staff

He doesn't. They both have god tier natural chemistry, and for all intents and purposes, behave like they've been in a relationship for a very long time. However, Iori purposefully distances himself from her and any romantic pursuits out of fear for his GOD DAMNED LIFE--and frankly, any sane man would do the same thing he does--because of Nanaka.

probably never, with all the alcohol and nudity

There's always ways to make censor bars funny.

Fuck no.

The only ones who could do this justice is Production I.G.'s A or B team, who handled Cromartie High School or Real Drive.

Actually, isn't Iori underage? He's not 20 yet, is he?

I'll be honest here, if you asked the author he'll probably say SL just because Oonuma is there. I wouldn't mind it, Mizushima as a second choice would be great too.

But Chisa's ass is probably top quality from all the swimming. It's built to last.

Because friends. They practically act like a married couple whenever they're alone but once Kouhei, Pab, or the Scum Squad get involved it all naturally goes to shit. Also his fear of Nanaka like mentioned.