Guys post salt here.. go go go..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FYH8DsU2WCk?t=2m8s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Senators_from_Alabama
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's habbening

youtu.be/FYH8DsU2WCk?t=2m8s

Fucking urban and inner city retards

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

>yfw black voters saved the republic

I DECLARE Sup Forums TO BE PROGRESSIVE ANTIFASCIST TERRITORY

MOVE OUT OF HERE REMAINING DRUMPTARDS, ITS ALL OVER FOR YOU

THIS IS OUR BOARD NOW

IT WAS HIS TURN, LOVE IS LOVE

FOX NEWS JUST CALLED THE RACE FOR JONES

Hold this fucking L you white ass fascist pieces of dogshit.

MPC BTFO!!

TURN ON FOX NEWS

THEY CALLED IT FOR JONES

Haha, a Democrat is winning state-wide for the first time in Alabama in nearly 20 years!

Pedo Moore or no Pedo Moore, this is just a taste of the salt that will flow next November.

I TRIED SO HARD
AND DIDDLED SO MANY KIDS
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Maybe Al Franken will refuse to resign now and fuck the whole narrative up.

BIG LOSS FOR PEDOS WORLDWIDE

OOOO HOW COULD MY PEDOPHILE NOT GET VOTED FOR AAAAAAAAHHH

LMAO

I think we need to spread that more rightard politicians are pedos. It worked well this time. I'm sure we could find women to say they were molested about every one of their neo nazi candidates.

Obviously fucking rigged

Alabama was blue last time when?

FEELS FUCKING GOOD MAN

Hahahahahahahahaha gonna post so much salt to Reddit for points

>Sup Forums is always right
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAH this is what you faggots get. You can't even win in FUCKING ALABAMA.
America DOES NOT WANT TRUMP.
Prepare for 2018. Prepare you anus HAHAHAHAHA

NIIIGGGGGGGGGEERRRRRRSSSSS

PEDO MOORE BTFO

Only trumpf could flip Alabama

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAAAL

top fucking kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA EAT SHIT YOU FAT HICKS!

ALABAMA JUST GOT BLACKED

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahhHhahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*breathes in*

Except conservatives aren't retarded like liberals and won't spend 5 days crying and bitching on facebook.

BLACKED

Democrats worked hard to create these false accusations and unfortunately it worked. Expect to see a LOT of this next year.

nah, fuck your self shit nigger.

WE GOT THIS, 2018 & 2020 WILL BE DEMOCRATS

EAT SHIT PEDO LOVERS

see you guys in a couple days

Lolicons btfo

Tired of winning yet, drumpftards?

PEDO'S LOST

KEKLICANS

PEDOS ON SUICIDE WATCH LIKE USUAL
REMEMBER, DOWN THE STREET, NOT ACROSS THE ROAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

lmao same

Oh god 2018 is going to be a fucking BLOODBATH!

I for one am so fucking glad that every single election going forward will have unsubstantiated allegations from decades ago smearing the Republican candidate now that we know it works.

Donald Trump somehow managed to have both of his choices in the Alabama election lose.

REEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe don't nominate a pedophile next time

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

BEEN WAITING SO LONG TO SEE Sup Forums GET BTFO

THIS IS DELISIOUS, CRY MORE TRUMPTARDS, YOU ARE DONE. 2020 IS DEMOCRATS, YOU FUCKED UP BOYS, YOU FUCKED UP!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

lmao
>lmao
lmao
>lmao
lmao
>lmao
lmao
>lmao
lmao
>lmao
lmao
>lmao
lmao
>lmao
lmao
>lmao

Trumpfags made a republican lose in Alabama lol
Dumbest people alive

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

So countdown to Moore contesting the election?

He straight up ignored congressional orders. He doesn't give a damn about the rule of law. He believes he is ordained by God to be a Senator. He will not stand for this.

Dammit! I wanted dildo hats!

Fucking niggers

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COMMIE LIBERALS SJW FAGGOTS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

stay mad faglord

Yea but it will only work if we can get women to claim they were molested by them. This was a really good strategy and we need to pay more women to spread this.

Oh thank god I finally get to use my Republican Salt Folder I've been waiting ages to pull this baby out

EXCEPT THEY TOTALLY WILL LMAO

Sup Forums BTFO

More like a blue wave than blood bath.

HAHAHAHAHHA

> B-BUT
> B-B-BUT
> B-B-BUT MUH PEDO

Reminder that Trump is still president

Interesting. Still have 9% left to count but hey. Congratualtion on the win there progressive. We Moore fans did count the eggs too soon.

Sucks, but he almost won with his own party going against him, and even had Trump against him for a while.

Hopefully he sues the shit out of everyone involved in the pedo story though, including the little liar who claimed he had signed the yearbook. I'd say this is pretty clear damages.

Cuckservatives on suicide watch

AYYYYY get cucked!!! Good job, Alabama.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

1976?

Trump was retarded to throw his support behind Jones.

He had literally nothing to gain. Even if he'd won, Trump would take heat for supporting a pedo until the end of time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wtf! I'm with Her now!

>Conservatives actually thought they were popular
>They thought Trump was a good guy to endorse their candidates

>Alabama of all places elects a democrat
the GOP is fucked in 2018 and 2020, blowout of the century fucked, especially with the new tax being forced through despite 54% of the country disproving of it

HAIL SATAN, SAY GOODBYE TO 2020 DRUMPFKINS

Does this mean dems get to start passing shit like daca? Fuck

TUEEEEESDAAY'S GOOOOOOOOOOOONE

WITH THE WIND

The least true statement I have ever seen

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

TRUMPTARDS BTFO

Don't worry guys, i just read a bunch of stuff on reddit about how voter fraud and stuff so i'm sure the democrats will gracefully deny the win until that's all sorted out.

>People here actually thought Alabamans were intelligent enough to see through the Soros funded, CNN bullshit
Shoulda dropped Moore when you had the chance awhile back.
(((Breitbart))) BTFO

PEDOPHILES BTFO

That’s a thought you should have applied with Clinton, both times, no?

confirmed mad and btfo lmao

Good night white side.

Alabama is trad Democrat as they were the klan party son. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Senators_from_Alabama

Sup Forums has always been far left