DOUG JONES WINS ALABAMA

I, for one, would like to congratulate the people of Alabama for clearing the extremely low bar of not electing a child molester.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/activism/alabama-supreme-court-issues-monday-night-order-blocking-best-practices-verify-vote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fakenews

For once I am proud of those disgusting hicks

It's still Alabama though. So the bar is still low.

Congratulations Fuccboi enjoy cockgobbling Schumers pocket veto faggot

>assmad publicucks

No he really did, Drudge is reporting it.
It's over.
Trump is finished.

Looks like the Dems pulled off their fraud. But by the time Moore is finished in court he's going to own Allred and the Dem party.

lets all laugh at alabama now

Good job rigging the election, shill.

Color me surprised.

The floodgates are open for the sex allegations to ruin everything in the nation now.
Thank god I can go back to having no hope.

Fuckfuckfuck fuck fuck fuck

Time for us all to quite and get real lives now. No point in even trying to stop the globalists now. It's all over

Except for his bizarre stance on abortion, Jones is pretty decent desu. He's mostly in line with Trump.

>yfw took screencaps of all the rural retards who couldn't do basic math in the last few threads

COLLAGE INCOMING

SPAM UNTIL 2018

DRUMPF BTFO
DRUMPFTARDS BTFO
Sup Forums BTFO

How the fuck do you lose Alabama?

Isn't it funny how all democrat areas report their votes last?

I think it's time to fuck the GOP over really badly if Moore loses this.

And now the rationalization sets in.

>Sessions gave up his seat so a Dem can take over

>DRUMPF

>not electing a child molester
>but electing a puppet molester enabler for the dems instead
okay

I'm liberal but hate leftists so much I was unironically pulling for Moore.

> New York media whines about foreign influence on US elections
> Proceeds to find women to make unsubstantiated allegations in order to influence an election in Alabama
> Women involved will fall off the face of the earth tomorrow

HAHAHHAHAHA

YOU POL FAGGOTS LOST

Isn't it funny how it takes more time to count more votes than less votes?

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF RURAL RETARDS LMFAO

>Even in victory, they still resort to insult

When will you learn the_donald faggots learn that leftists can never be treated as humans?

By being the dumbest state in the union LMAO

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Multi million dollar donations from Goylifornia and Jew York faggots

Defeating the globalists depended on Roy Moore winning a two year term in Alabama?

If you're an alabaman and you don't go on a killing spree in your cities then you're as good as californians.

It turns out that bussing niggers to the polls and slanderous libel works.

>tfw
It's over lads

INB4 Riots

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They tend to be cities, which have more people and thus votes to count.

> Republiturds win
> muh top kek
> Democraps win
> FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

LOL "BASED" ALABAMA INDEED.

Fucking dumb red neck faggots, no different than niggers. The South in general is just pathetic, I hope they all get blacked and then it can be turned into an African American ethnostate and we can finally live apart.

looks like the smear campaign worked

Jones had to seem sane to have a chance at getting elected. He will vote against Trump and along party lines 95% of the time once he is in Washington.

This election really doesn't matter.

We elected the one guy a democrat could beat.

pedophiles lost, and so did everyone who supported him, including trump.

desu though, i supported trump with immigration, its too bad demonrats are the party of open borders and infinite illegals. the republican party are too with mitch and ryan.

get fucked white bois

behold the master race

Checked

Win or lose tonight, Alabama can get fucked. The entire state should have been blown to bits and rebuilt from scratch during Reconstruction instead of lovingly reaccepted as is back into the Union. Same goes for most of the other southern states. Alabama is a giant fucking zit on the face of the United States that has needed to be popped for more than 150 years. Choosing to NOT to send a pedophile to represent them in the United States Senate is the very lowest bar I can imagine, and doesn't change anything about the state.

Niggers

yeah a baby murderer is much better

LMAO 'BAMA TURNS BLUE.
RIP RNC

fraud

This, they may have won one battle, but they have lost the war.

>Pedos lose
>Sup Forums loses
What a great day

Yay!
Decency wins, finally.

lol

>Sessions gave up his seat to appoint a special council to investigate Trump

>This election really doesn't matter.
False.

This basically kills any chance of repealing Obamacare

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>haha the globalist machine won, now your country will be flooded by spics
fuck you Abdul

Holy shit

Sauce

He supports tax cuts and basically called obamacare broken, although he doesn't want it repealed. But the republicans made it clear they aren't going to do that either so that fight's over at this point.

If he turns into a typical hard left democrat sycophant then I'll be upset, but as it stands, he's honestly not terrible.

whitey is fucked

contest this shit. Democrats are known cheaters.

calm down muhammad

The Democratic smear campaign finally worked.
Without the accusations, it would have been a landslide for Moore.
This isn't a political victory for the left, but a propaganda victory.

At least look on the positive side of things. The Dems have lowered the bar.

KEEP CRYING YOU FUCKING CONSERVATIVE HICKS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>liberal
>confederate flag

>RIGGED
>DOESNT MATTER

DRUMPFAGS IN TOTAL DENIAL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

prove he's a pedo

pro-gun confiscation

I sincerely hope this sets off a chain reaction of endless unsupported sexual allegations against politicians. I want resignations on a weekly basis.

ALABAMA IS A BLUE STATE NOW
>WHITE MAN YOUR TIME IS COMING

who's that?

They're going to do a recount and add in a bunch of fake ballots. The AL supreme court blocked a measure that would have made it so that the polling places had to preserve electronic voting records.

alternet.org/activism/alabama-supreme-court-issues-monday-night-order-blocking-best-practices-verify-vote

THANK GOD MOORE LOST

DRUMF STUMPED

Does anyone have a screencap of the guy from the other day who said he bet 35k on Roy Moore? Feel sorry for that lad tonight.

So globalists are the guys that side with the pedophiles and racists?

Now, brace yourselfs. Every Republic in states where the Dems are vulnerable in 2018 will be swamped with rape and sexual harassment charges. In worked in Alabama for the Dems and they push this strategy to the limits over the course of the next year including against Trump.

Nigger pedophiles voted for gibs because they'll continue molesting kids whether it's legal or not. Moore should've promised mooregibs.

It was a very very close race. That says a lot.

The same way Trump won the election, by literally giving it on a silver platter by giving the shittiest candidate possible to compete against the other guy (aka Shillary)

Thanks, GOP.

I'm just here to gloat.

Way too narrow for a fucking pedophile but also super emphasizing the point by having a democrat win alabama.

See the pattern? Just have people expose him as a child molestor so he steps down.

it's always been fraud you fucking dolt

>Be in one of the most deep-red states in the USA
>Last Senatorial election the Dems didn't even bother running a candidate, Sessions won with 97% of vote
>Trump carried the state by 28% in 2016
>still lose to a Democrat

So what's your damage control narrative gonna be this time, Sup Forums? Ready to accept the fact that more and more Americans are getting tired of the GOP and Trump's bullshit? You guys lost fucking Alabama, just wait till next year lmao.

do you not realize how arrogant that makes you look?

JONES WINS JONES WINS DEMS WIN DEMS WIN JONES WINS JONES WINS JONES WINS JONES WINS DEMS WIN DEMS WIN JONES WINS JONES WINS JONES WINS JONES WINS DEMS WIN DEMS WIN JONES WINS JONES WINS JONES WINS JONES WINS DEMS WIN DEMS WIN JONES WINS JONES WINS JONES WINS JONES WINS DEMS WIN DEMS WIN JONES WINS JONES WINS JONES WINS JONES WINS DEMS WIN DEMS WIN JONES WINS JONES WINS

A special lmao to everyone who everyone who has alienated themselves socially and branded themselves for life as an alt right retard for a movement that has no fucking staying power. This is ALABAMA

Thanks for the congratulations mate. All i did was vote though.

lololol wahhh

This is my fear, but he served under Clinton, not Obama, so I think there's hope. The guy's a center left business democrat, which is not too far from most of Trump's positions.

He's going to toe the party line and you're the enemy now.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
RACISTS BTFO
>Roy Moore is gonna win on Tuesday, fucking libshit! It's a conservative awoovement, doncha know!!! Can't wait for ur salty lib tears, amirite pedes?!
fucking kek

So sexual assault is the unbeatable strategy.

You're our cucks now.
Thank you Alabama.