No to child diddlers

Alabama elects its first Democrat to the Senate in decades after rollercoaster battle

Looks like the dems prefer child killers instead, right rabbi?

Fuck off shareblue, look at that bald headed son of a bitch, friend with the clintons. Accuse others of what you do, satanism 101. Rot in hell, shills.

Sorry Roy Moore, the buck stops here

it's amazing how booty blasted certain members of this board is.

> Dat tooth

hurah!

>rollercoaster battle
was a fucking cake walk

Im actually not trolling here, but it looks like Jones had 41% versus Moores 56%
Why are they calling the race for Jones

You guys are fucked. A 51% victory is just another way of saying civil war.

Roy Moore would ask their parents if they allow him to date them

what did he mean by this?

This still means that american evangelicals Christians have fallen so far from the path god they would support a child rapist.

Hell is too cold for the fate they deserve.

I'm glad Alabama is back to it's Democratic roots

All this does is reward the Democrats for their lies.

They've now learned that all they need to do for senate races is accuse the other person of being a pedophile.

>BAAAWWWWW

Look out for the buzzwords "Credibly Accused". That's the media's new favorite phrase.

What I find ironic is that Doug Jones LOOKS like a kiddie diddler.

How funny would it be if we found out he was one?

(foreshadowing: he is and it will be coming out soon)

>implying the evangelicals aren't the ones who pushed Moore out
Stop pretending to know anything about my state you yankee faggot.

>it will be coming out soon
much like yourself

pollacks here choking to death on blue pills.

Moore lost in his favorite way.

Coming in a little behind.

Feels good man.

How's it feel to win the vote because of the lowest common denominator?

Democrats rely on niggers and women to win elections. That's GOT to be embarrassing.

10/10

but he was, he was cruising every night for 14 year old girls, even the malls banned him from coming inside, as a father i would shoot that fucker if he asked me if he could date my daughter, imagine a 34 year old fellow dating a 14 year old. fuck I´m 33, and I wouldn´t dare look at a 14 year old girl, much less date them

Republican wins by 1%:
> The people have spoken! Losers need to shut up and take it!

Democrat wins by 1%:
> You are disenfranchising the 49%! Get ready for war!

> Dozens of witnesses
> Moore himself admits he was romantically involved with some of the accusers

Yeah, man, all it takes is a blatant lie! It's so easy to pull it off!

Keep crying motherfucker. I'm here for your tears.

>A Democrat still one and turned several counties blue that were solidly red before despite insane amounts of gerrymandering in one of the reddest states in the country, where the majority does everything it can to deny the rights of it's citizens to vote.
>and still loses.

>being this inept at political history

There was no credible proof he was ever banned from the mall.

The hilarity of "It's all lies" while their billionaire donors were constantly force feeding them articles how it's actually GOOD Roy Moore fucks kids.

Republicans have no morals. They are all godless monsters.

So child killers then, fine by me we need less niggers and spics on the planet anyway.

Doug Jones seems like a cool dude judging by his victory speech.

>muh gerrymandering
Breh, if it was so gerrymandered then it wouldn't matter how the people voted, it would go red no matter what. That's the POINT of gerrymandering you worthless cuck.

This is the only white pill I've seen so far for Doug Jones winning.

Fewer niggers because they're all gonna get aborted.

>He doesn't understand what gerrymandering is and thinks it's the same thing as not having a election.

Our pedophile-loving evangelical-infested anti-God education system fails us again.

An Alabama woman who has accused Republican U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexually harassing her in the late 1970s said he was banned from the mall where she worked after she complained about his repeated, unwanted advances toward her.

“I went to my manager and talked to him about it and asked him, basically, what could be done,” Becky Gray told ABC News late Wednesday night. “Later on, he…came back through my department and told me that [Moore] had been banned from the mall.”

Gray said she has grown increasingly frustrated with critics who continue to question the veracity of numerous women’s claims of being sexually harassed four decades ago by the embattled former Alabama chief justice.

Wrong. Gerrymandering is the practice of drawing the electoral districts in such a way that it is nearly impossible for one party to win over another. Clearly, the districts weren't that badly gerrymandered if they were able to squeak out Democrat wins by such narrow margins.

Fake news. The claims that he was barred from the mall were never substantiated. It was a bold faced lie, and now that Moore has lost the election I guaran-fucking-tee you that these allegations will go away as if they never happened.

>where the majority does everything it can to deny the rights of it's citizens to vote.

It's not "voter suppression" if blacks are too lazy to vote

>no kid diddlers
Except for the bosses at ShareBlue

Ever notice that Democrats say that not allowing felons to vote is black voter suppression?

Sometimes I think Democrats are implicitly pro-white but are attempting to push whites toward a race war.