What is he thinking right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/pacelattin/status/867949635028959232/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=FywSzjRq0e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time to dissolve Congress

He has dementia
mobile.twitter.com/pacelattin/status/867949635028959232/video/1

>i'll just blame the media and say something vague about vote rigging pretend like i never did a week later

Hopefully he realizes it's a bad idea to repeatedly betray your own people and listen to Jewvanka over voters.

>Fucking Steve had to fuck it up for Luther.

I NEVER WANTED MOORE I CAMPAIGNED FOR STRANGE. STUPID ALABAMA VOTERS DIDNT LISTEN. SAD!

Is he... retarded?

>be president
>have access to everyone's blackmail files
>can't tell that fuckhead Bannon, doesn't have the proper clearance
>try to give him hints
>goddamnit.jpg

>I never wanted moore
Damn, he even lies to himself.

I bet he gloats about how he supported Strange in the primary and that he would've won easily.

this is fucking gold hahahahah

>Where's my next Diet Coke?
>Why is there so much fake news tonight?

IT STARTS WITH ONE THING

"What DOES 'covfefe' mean?"

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY BIG MACS JARED GET ME MY FUCKING BIG MACS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER

To be fair he probably would've won easily compared to Moore

Well he originally backed Luther Strange so he can go "see I was right all along."

Full on war, pizzagate gets Trumps greenlight. Its all over, going into overdrive.

>I got better ratings than Arnold on The Apprentice

fuck

Covfefe

its interesting to me what it must be like trump, when I actually try to imagine myself as him and feel as though I am him it trips me out that in this universe someone like me is manifesting that human sack of meat and acting it out and wondering what its actually like for him considering all the shit he's seen and done

its like the ultimate save file.

"FAKE NEWS!!!! POOPY PELOSI AND POCAHONTAS ARE PLOTTING AGAINST ME!! WHERE IS MY DIET COKE!?? I CAN'T FEEL MY TOES!!! SAD!!!! WHATS THE NAME OF THIS KID WITH MELANIA??? VERY BAD NEWS!!!"

>Calling the sitting president a loser
>>>reddit

I bet his handlers are trying to put him to bed early. Over his morning diet cokes Fox and Friends will tell him what a genius he was for never /really/ endorsing Moore, and he'll have his pitbull bitch Sanders call the media liars for ever suggesting that he did.

That was back in May. Imagine how much his brain has deteriorated since then

>DOES NOTHING BUT SIT AND HAVE LEGISLATIVE LOSS AFTER GUBERNATIONAL LOSS AFTER SENATORIAL LOSS

YEAH NO SHIT

LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER

>running a cheese pizza fan
>this day in age

THE CABAL CANNOT SAVE YOU NOW

Kek

Incoming Trump Tweet about the "Rigged System" and "Fake News"

3.. 2...1...

Well, i'm still excited for my big mac later - i think ill guzzle it down with two sodas... ah i truly am the american symbol

He will rightfully sperg out on McConnell behind the scenes and go work with the Dems some more to punish the Republican traitors.

Obama couldn't get shit done for years. It took 4 years before he had 2 decent legislative wins.

Obama was a shitty president, is that the standard we're holding Trump to?

Did he get a new haircut?

youtube.com/watch?v=FywSzjRq0e4

Fuck Mitch McConnell

I want trump to go full shitposter mode. Just start doing press conferences sitting on a throne dressed like a giant baby. Full on adult diapers and being changed mid conference

That first Congress under Obama from 2009-2011 is considered one of the most productive in history.
>stimulus
>financial bailout
>equal pay for women
>gm bailout
>dodd-frank

The current Congo is among the most "do-nothing" in American history.

Trump needs to focus on trare, immigration, and infrastructure. No one elected him for entitlement reform and a shitty tax bill.

He is just.as relieved of Moore loss than everybody else...,got rid of Bannon,Moore is gone and pussygate...3d chess game genious

a bit more to it. look closely.
pic related

>3 more years...
>someone just try to assassinate me already... I want out

Mr. Trumps wild ride!

It never ends!

BURN IT ALL DOWN

I guess he got tired of winning.

Doug Jones ^ DOW Jones v

>Trump is a winner
Trump barely won against the most unpopular politician in the country

Did... did someone from his staff send that without him knowing?

when he's going to next blow epstein and bibi. pence too

#1 and 3 are ones dems can get behind. he had his chance to push stuff through. he's just as bad as establishment republicans and democrats.

>shitty tax bill

Fuck off with this fake news. Everyone is getting a tax cut under the new bill, it's a great bill, the GOP is just garbage at advertising it.

nice debt. you lost. nobody likes you

"They ate him! And then they're gonna eat me! Oh my gooooooood!"

Funny/sad that the "MAGA" "pro-America" crowd is so against paying taxes for the good of the country. You, the agenda Trump campaigned on needs MONEY to function. How the fuck do you rebuild the military, build a huge fucking wall, make infrastructure "second to none," AND also cut government revenue? It's retardation economics.

but then he doesn't get to fuck jewvanka

He didn't want Moore. He wanted strange.
Moore won and so the head of the republican party backed the republican candidate. Trump didn't want Moore, he just accepted the primary results. Like the opposite of what Hillary did with the election results

kys

>What is he thinking right now?
poop butt lmao

>How the fuck do you rebuild the military, build a huge fucking wall, make infrastructure "second to none," AND also cut government revenue? It's retardation economics.
You're not supposed to say that! It makes them look like complete idiots!

probably wondering why his establishment is currently swimming down shits creek

i invented the term jewvanka. these comeuppance are so delicious. looking back and thinking this would happen and being attacked for it. nobody cares about this fat blob of a kike pedo board about to be paywalled. dolan lost the pop vote and it's been down hill ever since

Covfefe

does trump need a wrangler at this point? serious question, dude doesn't even look like he can walk a straight line on his own

Thinking about how to kneecap Steve Bannon.

And working more with Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan.

He's happy for Doug Jones and is looking forward to working with him in the Senate to accomplish DACA amnesty

MUH FRUMPF CURSE REEEEEEE

stop posting satan in frog form. it's why you constantly fuck up shit and lose

err...sloppy seconds

Holy shit, Ivanka just came into my office to bring me a Filet-o-Fish and a Super-Sized Diet Coke and I literally screamed at her and hit it all out of her hands. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to tweet about. Covfefe to do that to my hot daughter, but I’m literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking FUCK is he losing? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe that sexual predators will held accountable for their actions. I want a future where I don't get impeached. I want Roy Moore to be senator and and help me #MAGA. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, Steve Bannon told me Roy Moore was going to win in Alabama???? This is so cucked!

hory sheeeeiiiiiiiiiiit

Ivanka is only good for one thing
Donald J Trump
March 2012

"Gentlemen, begin. And may God bless you"
Storm Clouds amass

This is from a long time ago by the way, to anyone wondering. There was a speculated reason why he did it supposedly, but I can't remember because of all the bullshit sensationalism that comes out every day.

i wish. Republics are flawed. Socrates was right.

>"I love it when a plan comes together."

Yeah, speculated reason, right. Also, did you know that covfefe actually means something to a select handful of people in the know?

What is he thinking? He got his ass kicked. It's too bad...I support Trump...This fucker for Alabama is going to put it in the dark ages

ha yes, of course, this was tottaly calculated, only coffefe entrepreneurs can see it

He's kept in the dark about a lot of things, poor guy doesn't really know much.

it's called persuasion, n00b. blumpf is a master wizard