YOU'RE NEXT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=6Fo2myUedaU
youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

highly plausible

FORMER MOORE SUPPORTER HERE I'M FUCKING CRYING RIGHT NOW, A PERSON THAT ABOLISHED TWO KKK MEMBERS WON, WTF! I HOPE THE MEDIA DOESN'T REPORT ON US CRYING THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR. I'VE BEEN A REPUBLICAN ALL MY LIFE AND I'M LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW

hilldawgs surf the sea of drumpf tears

TEACH
ME
HOW
TO
DOUGIE

Um no

this state will turn blue in the next 20 years. Hispanics and Asians have flooded it. Republicans are retards, they could be drowning in conservative small business-owner Asian votes but they're too racial to do so

FUCK YEAH

FUCK POL!!!

We are still a few decades from blue.

>Republicans still hold house
>republicans still hold senate
>Took a nation wide panic about sexual assualt that ruined dozens of careers in politics and the media
>just to get a seat in Alabama that will flip republican again in 2020

Republicans still have the majority + pence tiebreaker

youtube.com/watch?v=QxP442T-aZ0

FUCK YOU TEXAS
AND FUCK YOUR LONE STAR BEER
FUCK YOUR FUCKING ALAMO AND FUCK YOUR LONG HORN STEER

Y'all gunna vote for a liberal!

Embrace the Blue Flow Texicanos

youtube.com/watch?v=6Fo2myUedaU

And a few years from purple lol

GIVE ME YOUR SALT

Democrats don't have money to do this.

They had to spend a billion dollars and mobilize the nation's liberals to stop 1 man... Roy Moore.

too hard for them.

They have to label every GOP candidate a pedo and then spend 1 trillion dollars trying to convince the world it is true.

AM I BLUE YES IM BLUE

It probably will happen. If it does then shit is gonna get fucked

Jesus, those baby blue eyes.

man, GOP tears are such good lube for my nigger cock. Yes!!!

> YOU'RE NEXT
no, you are next.

youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

No u r

"No"

never underestimate the financial power of tens of millions of aging boomers

Not after we start killing spics and niggers.

Please don't; fucking commiefornians and mestizos are fucking it all up

The right is gonna have to go towards the center now

UH OH

>virginia will never be blue
>alabama will never be blue
>texas, yeah right, it will never be blue
patience...

This is gonna be the fun one.

Sprinkle in a few #MeToo allegations and it will be 2018.

Texan here, it will take a couple of decades.

Mexicans do not vote, nor are illegals allowed to. Many of them will not be of voting age for a while and even then they will hardly vote. There will be a strong amount of republican support from white Texans for the foreseeable future, which make up the wealthier Texan families and all of the country hicks. The portion of young, urban white Texans do not vote and don't number enough people just quite yet.

It'll be another 15 years at the least

For fucks sake please no.

You know it

Who /512/ here?

Alabama isn’t Blue. Trump carried the state. Just that the opponent of Dougie Jones was a controversial figure that was running against his own party.

Mexicans don’t vote because they know if they do, they’ll be attacked by other Mexicans. Most are in favor of the Republican Party, because they don’t like the illegals and non-Tejanos Mexicans here.

>mfw Ted Cruz losses next year

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE

IM STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE

Beto O'Rourke has a legit shot. He's young, energetic, articulate, and very well-liked in and around El Paso (his district). If anyone can beat Ted, it's him.

He's also not dodging town halls like a beta bitch

I live in this bitch's district.

> he actually fucking won
There's literally no one less qualified than him. He essentially ran as a joke, and literally no one knows him or what he actually stands for as a democrat.

This isn't a win for Democrats at all.
This is Jimmy Carter 2.0, and he's going to make the state even deeper red.

>El Paso

No one cares about what Mexico likes.

My texas town just had an asian run on a conservative platform and nearly unseated a sitting democrat
Asians and hispanics don't vote so overwhelmingly blue here.
In some places like 55/45

In Harris county if you have a bill in your name, and can prove you live in Harris County, you can vote.

>your cable bill is in your name?
>great, vote for a liberal here

FUCK. OFF.

Pfffft AHAHAHA
[spoiler]seriously tho, californians fuck off back to your own shit state[/spoiler]

Last time the Dems made a serious run for Governor it didnt end so well. A buddy of mine managed to shit up her multimillion dollar campaign with a few Posters. Shit posting IRL.

What are you talking about its literally on his website, he's a run of the mill Blue Dog

FUCK DIXIE YOU PEDOFAGGOT