BREAKING:

BREAKING:
The public is stupid and believes any allegation a rag like the Washington Post publishes.

Roy Moore did nothing wrong. The Democrats lied their way into a Senate seat and are going to repeat this tactic for 2018. Just accuse a candidate or incumbent with all sorts of crazy allegations, with no proof, and the fucking retarded public will believe it.

Niggers shouldn't vote
Bitches shouldn't vote
The Founding Fathers were right. The only way to fix this shit is burn it to the ground and start all over.

>The only way to fix this shit is burn it to the ground and start all over.

The sooner the better.

Pretty much.

I mean, how pathetic is it that Democrats have to resort to lying to get niggers and whores to vote for them, and they still only barely win?

The loss of Roy Moore was so close that it doesn't signify a Democrat victory. It signifies the beginning of a civil war, and the Democrats are squarely to blame for it.

Alabama put another fucking Marxist in Wash DC.
I bet now all those bitches that defamed Moore will disappear.

this

Oh, absolutely. Suddenly they'll forget all about it. No big deal. The damage has been done.

The Butthurt is real. Better man won deal with it.

>my team lost :(
man you guys really need to take a step back from your propaganda machines

>Niggers shouldn't vote
>Bitches shouldn't vote
>but dude I'm totally not racist or an incel

>but dude I'm totally not racist or a whatever

Now you're putting words in my mouth.

However, let's be honest... I'm right. Niggers vote for gibs, women vote for their emotional and biological urges and thus neither are capable of rational thought.

They don't belong anywhere near a ballot box. That's just a fact, jack.

Doug Jones won, but to call him the "better man" for relying on a pack of vicious lies to win is a stretch my friend.

The only thing I can find solace in is that Jones is in favor of abortion which means fewer niggers and spics in the future.

Maybe the Democrats are right, and are just way better at masking their racism.

Lol we won get over it

No, the news just won't report on it anymore because he's not running for Senate anymore and suing rich politicians takes fucking eons.

>Maybe the Democrats are right, and are just way better at masking their racism.

they absolutely are. how else can you claim that screening voters for convicted felons is suppressing the black vote otherwise?

>Roy Moore did nothing wrong.
Then why'd he lose?

>The only thing I can find solace in is that Jones is in favor of abortion which means fewer niggers and spics in the future.
That is a good point.
So even though we lost...we win!

>the public is against pedophiles

Holy fuck, our country is OVER!

... Holy shit I love the Democrats now.

Hey you know... Hillary DID call niggers superpredators back in the 90's and basically told a pack of wild niggers to fuck off during the election.

Holy crap. Guys. We've been wrong all along. Democrats are the real racists!

Why have I been voting for cuck Republicans!?

Democrat politicians are clearly pushing for accelerationism in order to bring about the race war.

>The Founding Fathers were right. The only way to fix this shit is burn it to the ground and start all over.

Then do it motherfucker, show you have some fucking balls tucked away under that engorged mons pubis and do something drastic. Until then your nothing but a pussy-no-balls bitch whose all bark and no bite scared of the repercussions and whose salty that a heebeejeebee-phile lost in a low IQ state tonight.

The butthurt is delicious

The public is stupid, and believes anything you tell them. Losing an election is not an indication of guilt, moron.

checked
None of the allegations were ever substantiated. Not a single one. The year book was forged, eye witnesses said the women were lying, and still the public believed them because people are retarded.

There's always a silver lining.

Whining about politicians lying itt

Cry some more you stupid hicks

They should try accusing someone of being a demon or a cannibal or deleting 30,000 emails. See where that gets them.

When you win not because of policy, but by accusing your opponent of being a pedo with no proof, it may be time to take up arms

>The public is stupid and believes any allegation a rag like the Washington Post publishes.

so rev up pizzagate 2.0

Roy Moore totally didn't do anything wrong!

He was against trolling the mall for 14 year old girls before he was for it and after but before he asked for their mom's permission and before he told the story of how hot his wife was when she was 15 and he first met her and he was in his mid 20s but after before and jesus's mom was 12 and and and and

its all a secret plot by the liberal kike mexican lesbians out of a pizza parlor to trick white girls into not thinking my 3 inch penis is normal and any day now Trump will give me a coal job and I'll be a coal millionaire and and and...!

LOL. Trumpcuck meltdown days are great.

take it easy pedophile, I'm surprised you had time to stop raping kids and come here to pretend like you aren't a kid fucker

This. He didnt do shit.

Fuck off you pedo-shill. Go cry some more conservative tears, they're yummy.

Roy Moore was an activist on the bench. He's a theocrat and has no business in a secular western democracy.

All this fucking salt. I love it. Keep up the crying. Saving for later lulz.

Alabama was a loss. We all knew it. It is but one battle of many in this war. I accept this L and hope to learn in the future. I still think the loss is actually better than "winning." Because if Moore won, there would be a damn near second civil war against Moore. Plus they'd use the allegations on him throughout his entire career
>Disappointed but not suprised

Love to see you fat vigin fucks go outside. Fuck off, you nazi-pedo.

>do something drastic
Oh yeah that'll be great. Why do that when liberals have been doing drastic stuff all along? I'll just let you faggots keep shooting up country concerts, and defending allahu ackbar terrorists.

If the public isn't awake by now then it's pointless. You've already won. All there is left for people like me to do is await our Marxist overlords so they can do what they always do and kill off the liberals and SJW's for us, and then put us to work rebuilding the country.

The only thing that'll suck are the bread lines and lack of private property. But at least all the Marxist activists will be gone.

A fucking Kiwi.

Niggers and bitches can vote all they want. Free country, shitstain.

Democracy was a mistake, and so was secularism. Western civilization was built on neither, and will be destroyed by both.

Why don't we begin meming nonstop accusations about democrat politicians every time there is an election.
>Doug Jones raped and killed a child in the 90's

Sup Forums all day

>Vote for ray
>he dindu nuffin

Sup Forums 5 mins ago
>IT'S A SECRET CODE LOOK AT THE PIZZA NOT MY CANDIDATE

The one good thing is this will fuel ever more sex allegations. This thing is like a fire burning out of control eating away at the establishment.

Ever notice that the country only started going down hill once we allowed those two groups to vote?

Yeah.

Incel detected

Ah yes the ol' "If we try to fight you, you instantly win" Trudeau approach

Buck up, faggot.

It started going downhill when Trump was elected. Now we're just un-fucking it.

See, I honestly don't think Al Franken or that other Representative should step down because I don't think they did anything wrong either.

If anything those Democrats were victims, and all it proves is that women don't belong anywhere near public life or politics because all they have to do is accuse a man of something and it ruins his career and his life. It doesn't even have to be true!

HOW'S THAT FOR CONSISTENCY YOU LIBERAL FUCKS!? HUH!?

No man, the country - and all of Western Civilization - started on the downhill course from the early 1900's thanks to universal suffrage and Jewish influences in our political processes.

The public votes the way they're told to because they don't bite the hand that feeds.

I guarantee you that if the current establishment became unable to feed people and the NDSAP came around opening soup kitchen, you would see niggers with swastikas on their arms.

>buck
You think zoophilia accusations should be memed instead?

If it is to be assumed that every politician is compromised or blackmailed by default, then we could throw everything at the wall and see what sticks. Nonstop dictionary accusations leveled against the democommunists, I'm sure the lowest common denominators will believe some of the bullshit.

What's sad is that there's nothing to stop them from doing the same, and they did just that to Roy Moore.

The GOP lost Alabama.
But they might win in 2018 and later against the accused rapist of California, the accused predator of Wyoming, the accused molester of Utah...

Any male Democratic candidate should, and probably will, have at least one accuser, allowing Breitbart & Fox to refer to them as "accused rapist" during all the campaign.

We all know they did, so lets do it back. We can out meme (((them))) easily.

Sigh every time somebody talks about a civil war nothing fucking happens, it would be great if it did though.

Tbqh, men should not necessarily vote either.
A Chinese system where party officials, businessmen and scholars debate together and take decisions without input from the public at large would be ideal.
You have different opinions and discussion, but the losing party in a debate cannot manipulate the public into forcing their bad ideas through.

The media talked about something retarded like Pizzagate.
If we meme lighter and more credible accusations, they will mention it as well. And then, can their women voters "take the risk that it is true".

Shit that's actually a very good idea.

THIS

Couldn't Alabama do a recall vote for Jones? The guy is obviously not representative of Alabama and only won because the other guy was creeping on high school girls.

>Roy Moore did nothing wrong. The Democrats lied their way into a Senate seat and are going to repeat this tactic for 2018. Just accuse a candidate or incumbent with all sorts of crazy allegations, with no proof, and the fucking retarded public will believe it.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

If the Dems can win fucking Bama DESPITE THERE BEING NO PROOF, they are gonna pull this shit for sure.The Blue Wave is gonna be this fucking tactic.

I hope he can prove that this was all a hoax and sue or something.

Find neighborhoods they lived in, find schools they attended. Find a womans name who has no social media activity or online presence. Make social media accounts for her and now you have a puppet to accuse with. Femanons willing to call into radio shows claiming to be these puppet accusers would be the cherry on the top.

If the creation date of social media becomes an issue explain that hearing the candidates name on the radio caused her to stop hiding and come forward with the story that needed to be told. It's so simple, and none of the accusations are actually lies. Remember, it's not a lie if it was real in your mind.

Time to get out the muskets again.