MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN IN 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8vd017MDFgw
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

moore losing is one more nail in racism's coffin

Shareblue is really active tonight

The establishment won you dumb fucks.

Get fucked right wingers!!! I can't wait for 2018. You shitheads will be crying harder than when Obama got elected.

It feels fucking good man.

Good salt crop tonight, eh boys?

hey man! if you just keep doing this long enuf, evenshully there will be a lot of new kids in here who can be influenced by it cuz they don't know how pathetic it looks to everyone eles, right? right? /sage you ciafags

What are you even talking about?

FUCK YEAH CHOOO CHOOO

I'm cringing from how forced this is

Gillibrand/Booker 2020

book it.

AMEN

>ciafags
Oy fucking vey!!

Loving it!
And stock market at all time high thanks to Obama.
The stimulus and auto rescue saved America!

Happens every election. Get used to it. They'll leave in a few hours.

So our largest and most influential corporations will stop sponsoring and hosting conferences that explicitly discriminate against white people?

BLUE TSUNAMI 2018

El goblino...

Anyone have the full name?

ARe there really no dems on Sup Forums?

THIS is what America is really about.

dubz of truth confirm

yerrrrrrrrrrrrr

Only one who won in this election was Luther Strange. If he had won the primary a random 14 year old would have accused him instead of Moore

Actual euphoria right now

BLUE TSUNAMI

This

WE RUN AMERICA

We won!

como tay yamo?

YES

WE

Feels damn good. It isn't long now before that vile traitor trump is hung and Madam President Clinton takes her rightful lace.

THE REVOLUTION IS COMMING

I'm building my collection

Warren/ItDoesntfuckingmatterwho 2020 BOYS

WOOOOOOOOOOH!!

>the trump agenda
>happening after today

Doug Jones accused of sexual harassment in 3...2...

STUPID DEMS DONT KNOW WE WIN BY LOSING

LIBS BTFO!

HILLARY HAS A COLOSTOMY BAG!
>INFOWARS.COM
>INFOWARS.COM
>INFOWARS.COM
>INFOWARS.COM

your a fucken reet. KYS faggot!

FUCK DRUMPF and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

this is so awesome my democrat friends! they said it was over for us after we picked that murderous cunt clinton over the wellmeaning kike sanders, but we showed them now! democrats will win so bigly now trump will cry! i'm a real person!

If the establishment means not having a pedophile then im all for it.

Sup Forums BTFO!!!!!

What a fun night.

Be careful not to eat roastie box during your celebrations

2nd

God dude you're such a fucking cuck. Sad.

My tastebuds are tingling from all this salt

BTFO
T
F
O

WE MEMED DOUG JONES IN TO VICTORY!

Haha! A Red state flipping blue. F U Fascists!

>BEING THIS BUTTBLASTED

BLUE TSUNAMI, BOYS

Drinking your Nazi tears is delicious!!!

Monica looks so skinny in that picture.

>Koch brother’s stale memes
Lmao pls die

>thread filled with ironic shit posting
Now THIS is the Sup Forums I know and love and missed so dearly

Alabama voter here. Voted Trump for the General Election in 2016 and for Jones today. I do not regret either of my votes. I lean hard right but will always vote to get corruption the fuck out of office. Trump is hardly squeaky clean but I am still ecstatic he beat Hillary who was far, far worse. I don't agree with Jones on much policy-wise, but I went out of my way to vote for him just so that we wouldn't have another sick fuck in office.

Lesser of two evils in both cases.

Wish both parties would just fucking implode and we could get some respectable candidates rather than having to pick between the lesser of two evils. Ron Paul 2020.

DOUG JONES TAKE MY ENERGY

>Drinking your Nazi tears
Enjoy the HIV.

>stil trying this
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is what anti Trump America looks like. Disgusting

youtu.be/8vd017MDFgw

EVERYONE THE ORANGE RETARD CALLED IT FOR US
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DOUG JONES TAKE MY ENERGY

Warren is VP tier at best. Too old, not enough charisma.

it's going to be between Booker, Harris, and Gillibrand. All 3 have establishment ties, but liberal enough social views to court the progressive vote. All 3 have very little controversy as well. My personal bet is Gillibrand.

It helps Gillibrand is quite the milf.

Thank you for voting Jones.

I agree with you on the part where both parties should implode if it means we can get a non-corporate fat cat in Washington no matter the party.

Came here to gloat that Bannon and Trump lost to a PRO-CHOICE DEMOCRAT IN ALABAMA.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck those MAGA pedos! Shift Sup Forums back to righteousness!

>a random
>a
Leigh Corfman. Born in 1965. Corfman alleges that in 1977, when she was 14, Moore introduced himself to her outside a child custody hearing at the local courthouse. He later called her and asked her on a date, during which, she alleges, he took her to his house and tried to initiate sexual contact. Moore was 32.
Wendy Miller. Born in 1963. Miller alleges that Moore first started talking to her while she was working as an elf at Gadsden Mall at the age of 14. Two years later, he began to ask her on dates. Her mother prevented her from doing so. Moore was 32.
Debbie Gibson. Born in 1964. Gibson alleges that Moore came to her civics class at Etowah High School to talk about serving as an assistant district attorney before asking her out on a date. They dated for several months while she was 17. Moore was 34.
Gloria Thacker. Born in 1961. Thacker alleges that she was working at a store at the mall at the age of 18 when Moore asked her out. They dated off and on for several months. Moore was 32.
Beverly Young Nelson. Born in 1961. Nelson was 16 when she worked at a restaurant called Old Hickory House in 1977. Moore, she said during a news conference this week, was a regular customer who, at one point, signed her high school yearbook. On one evening, he offered her a ride home. Nelson alleges that he instead drove behind the restaurant and assaulted her. Moore was 30.
Gena Richardson. Born in 1959. Richardson alleges that she was working at Gadsden Mall in 1977, at age 18, when Moore introduced himself. He called her at school, interrupting her trigonometry class, to ask her out. He was 30.
Tina Johnson. Born in 1963. Johnson told AL.com that she was 28 when she visited Moore’s office for a legal issue in 1991. Moore, she says, made several inappropriate comments and, as she was leaving, groped her. He was 44.

Its going to be a boring white guy that no one can dig up anything on. Dems are clueless if they do otherwise. Someone similar to Doug Jones

THE LEFT CANT MEME LOL
H
E

L
E
F
T

C
A
N
T

M
E
M
E

L
O
L

Get fucked, Sup Forums

Holy shit there are Dems on this board? Where have you been my brothers?

Trump's MAGA was a fraud anyway.

lmao some pathetic maga KEK janitor deleted my post

Yeah, and she'll do anything for money.

Did Doug Jones Won? Or is That Fake News!!!

Looks like Trump will have no major legislative accomplishments his first year, when he should have been his most productive.

LAME DUCK LIMP DICK PRESIDENT

Actually a left wing independent, but i've been fighting the good fight in this hellhole.

Hopefully the tide will be turning towards us again and the idiots will wake up and realize Trump is a fake and gay president.

FUCK JONES, NIGGERS BTFO

bullshit. you may drive them underground, but they don;t go away, and they still vote.

All of these threads getting deleted is red pilling me about Sup Forums's Sup Forums. I am turning more dem.

BLUE WAVE 2018

Hi there nazi bois!
What's your excuse this time?
Electoral fraud? I bet it's electoral fraud.

Trump is basically presidential erectile dysfunction.

This place is bad and I only came here to celebrate. Dems are probably outnumbered 1/100 here LOL. I usually go on Sup Forums.

Take my energy based Doug

See, that's a woman we'll get into the white house. Not a boring no fun allowed biddy like Hillary.

So...the establishment is against pedophiles?

I'll take the establishment

Proud for my state. Degeneracy will never win.

KEK
Welcome brother.

Not so fast buddy.

Smart black man Rich Fowler about to own on Fox News. Keep getting fucked in the ass tonight pol

Always believed in Dougie

God its great watching fashies and liberals tear each other apart. Thanks for the salt Sup Forums had a good laugh

Democrats only win by cheating. He won’t win it twice.

This

THE WAVE BEGINS