Trump Can Fire McConnell and Ryan Now

Trump can turn this into a strategic victory for us. We lost a senate seat but still hold the majority at the moment.

Trump can blame McConnell and Ryan for not uniting the party and force both of them to withdraw from their positions.

This would open two critical positions to reforming the party to support Trump from the ground up. If he does it now, that gives him a year or so to fill the Republican party with people on the same page and allow us to hit two birds with one stone.

TL;DR Trump can justify firing McConnell and Ryan and put in pro-Trump anti-establishment people to reform the party.

Ignore the Shills

go back to the_cuckold.

I didn't know he could do that

Are you legit retarded or is this bait?

Kys it's a good idea.

Sure, but it would have been better as a victory. AND he could fire Mitch and Ryan.

Don't you have anywhere better to be right now Shariablue?

Man the shills are on overdrive.

Go back to the black cock you were sucking

Not good enough. I won't be satisfied with anything less than Trump lining McConnell up against a wall and shooting him without trial.

>this damage control
KEK please kill yourself

Absolutely fuck your 4D chess, you lost.

He can use the lack of former to justify the latter

The GOP probably won't be able to retain their majority in the Senate, if past midterm patterns are anything to go by. Still, removing either McConnell or Ryan would be a massive gain for the long term, as both of them are venomous thorns in the side of Trump.

t. a literal namefag

go back to ifunny

don't worry guys it's just le 4D chess xDDD !!!!

man its almost like the country is still a republican majority

GOP is fucked. All you can hope for is for the sexual harassment hysteria ravage both party

That's the issue. Trump has an opportunity to clear the den of Vipers in his own party, he should do it

he can't. lol

some t_d tard

the fact is that NO ONE wants to be the majority leader OR the Speaker of the House. That basically paints a target on your back and no matter what you do, you will be enemy #1.

That's why they put one of the most Senior guys in a secure district as Majority Leader,

and usually have to pressure one of the top fundraisers in a secure state to take the Speakership role.

If kikes can shill an election win based on a lie, then we must do the same

>opening republican senate seats

please do this. The republicans will lose the senate and they won't regain it till the next Democratic president's 2nd term

We shouldn't stoop to their level. They are playing a more dangerous game with us

That's not namefagging you retarded cunt cry harder

and trump can just as easily be impeached :^)

Agreed. These two are basically as bad as Pelosi. They need to step down from their party leadership roles now.

What lie could you come up with against the democrats/leftists that would be more damaging than the truth?

Typical cuckservative, you know how we all know you're full of shit? You have an answer for everything. Out of here with your two bit analysis cunt rag.

Is anyone in the Senate even pro-Trump?

You have no clue how our political system works. They are in appointed positions

>all this impotent whining from drumf losers
>our blunder of the millennium means WE'RE ACTUALLY WINNING XD
>STUMPED CAN TOTALLY FIRE PEOPLE FROM CONGRESS

Literal cuck. Get off your high horse. In the end no body will care if you played fair or not

It's not "le 4d chess", rather the best possible move following the loss

Trump can't literally "fire" him, no, but he can ruin his public image just the same way that the left did Moore's

Please fuck off back to r/politics

Its a catastrophic loss. If theres a recount moore can show voter fraud on the democratic side. otherwise, MAGA is over. (((they))) won.

no. this is how we got here. there is no nobility in defeat. play dirty or lose. that is the lesson to take from this.

because the infighting in the party has worked out so well for them so far...

Trump backed Strange. Moore got basically no help from the GOP until like the last week. He was practically an independent.

This whole thing was a shit show though. McConnel & Ryan are clowns who need to be replaced. I’d be willing to use pretty much any failing against them. Honestly I’m probably going to register Republican tomorrow and write them hateful emails.

Yes it is you newfag

Back when I grew up, we had to take a civics class to learn how this shit actually worked.

You are embarrassing yourself.

stay mad my guy, you're still waking up to a tax reform bill a republican majority.

also jones only gets the seat till 2018 then its up for grabs again.

its real sad when someone not in Alabama has such a tie to the election, but I guess when you have nothing else to look forward to its the little wins right?

>being this stupid
they don't have to stop being a congressperson to give up their leadership positions

Shill

Damn right its time to get rid of the RINO's and the GOP Establishment. Its time to replace them with Nationalists, Populists and Libertarian right wing idealogy. Not this old boomer party that wants to keep its power forever.

Why such lofty digits would be wasted on a lowly miserable creature such as yourself is beyond me. Either way though, you should consider killing yourself :’)

It absolutely is, have you seriously spent so little time here that you don't even know what namefagging is?

dear god, please go back to leftypol, where you can find other commie shill faggots like yourself

>blunder of the millennium
>you lost the PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
Please tell me more about how desperate you are to feel like you've won anything

OP Here.

Can we get a hashtag trending or something?We need to galvanize the time we have to immediately start calling for heads

Keep it simple #FiretheEstablishment or something

He can't get a guy elected in fucking Alabama and somehow he will get rid of a majority leader.
Fucking t_d tards.

So, OP thinks POTUS has the power to fire senate and House leaders. I’m a leaf and even I understand the separation of Powers. Fucking stupid burgers.....

He can appoint new people. Both of those positions are appointed

underrated post

Never going to happen Drumpf is done

He’s not firing them. He can force them to step down retard. Go back to blowing dogs

Yep, McCuckles and the rest of the nevertrumpers should axed from their positions for bungling Alabama and generally being incompetent as fuck. I still think Trump needs to drop term limits legislation and erase 90% of the house and senate with one signature. Blow out all the boomer cucks, blow out the RINOs, and at the same time utterly decimate the DNC which has no fresh candidates at all, they're all multi term establishment.

Show your flag.

McConnel and Ryan are the political masterminds in this country, this is still a win for them. Freedom Caucus, Drumpftards, and Dems can't get anything done.

You sound like an outraged vicar, fuck off you cunt I was here before you were, long before

Your kind isn’t welcome here. Go be a Trump faggot somewhere else.

Dhimmi-cRats were counting on the felon and black vote. It paid off by giving them about a 1% advantage look at birmingham county.

I applaud your shitposting

You le_dolan faggots are brain damaged. Hopefully by midterms you cunts are either confined to your containment thread or run off entirely so this board can go back to Fun Nigger Facts, Holohoax infographics, and Happening threads.

Fuck off Neocon trash.

I can tell you're not from this board by how the post is formatted.

Go back to r_LateStageCapitalism yourself

Please for the love of god go back to whatever hole you crawled out of because your kike master called you to action, shill. That wasn't even a good attempt.

Go be a nigger somewhere else

You still lost :).

Everyone in this thread giving a damn, I'd encourage you to stop fighting, and ignore the shills from here on. They are feeding off your frustration and anger.

Let's promote a hashtag such as #OldGOPOut

I second promoting a hashtag, that would be fun and might actually get noticed. Couple it with posts promoting the general idea of removing old kike-controlled GOP cucks.

Ok. They are still niggers though

#OldGOPOut

No thanks Cernovich,

He can blame them just like he endorsed Moore.

Anything Trump touches turns to gilded pieces of shit.

Democrats would love for Trump to eat McConnel and Ryan.

It's not gonna do shit unless we kill 90% of the women and nogs in this country.

Why would you think this is a Cern-tier idea? This is exactly the shit that old Sup Forums used to do.

learn how politics work in this country you fucking idiot

DAS RITE

Sorry Leddit Trumpfags but the old school Sup Forums is tired of your autism. Your kind is no longer welcome here. Trump will be impeached.

Remember everyone, ignore shillblue. They have no power if you don't respond to them.

>desu that should be in the sticky

>tfw you endorse a pedo for nothing

#TrumpIsFat

There are about 5 or 6 different shills on this thread replying. I feel accomplished.

Remember that once the French Revolution happened, guess who's heads came off after the Royal Families...

Always kill a traitor before an enemy Jimbo

First of all, no one is going to attack Mitch McConnell unfortunately. He's about as entrenched as you can possibly get.

Second, if you were paying any attention, you would know that Paul Ryan was basically forced into the Speakership role because no one else wanted it. There was a huge backlash against Ryan being the Speaker by the Freedom Caucus, who put some junior Congressman up that half of the Freedom Caucus didn't even like. There was simply no other option. if Trump could wave a magic wand and get rid of Paul Ryan from his Speaker role, it would probably have to be filled by someone outside of Congress. that's the state the Republicans have been in.

yep, but im not the one mad now am I?

Can anyone please find the h0me addre$$ of Doug Jones? I suggest public voting records if anyone lives in Jefferson county or possibly online. I would just like to stop by and congratulate him for his victory

Here's some incoming ammunition. Throw these up on Twitter.

America is fucked, it's too late.

Alright, sure, Ryan is more difficult to remove then McConnell, simply because there are no other options.

Yes, McConnell is entrenched. That doesn't mean that he can't be defeated. Where is your fighting spirit, soldier?

The party and constituents will put pressure on them to step down. Parties are accountable to their members, that's how it works. It's normal.

>Ancap Flag
>Reddit spacing
>Shilling fake news
Checks out.

Remember, ignore the shills
Just because you recognize one doesn't mean you should reply to them
Reply to the quality posts, not the shills

lol. Republicans haven't been more than 33% of the population in years.

It's currently at 25%. Dropped 5% since 2016.