I am calling it now. This election was RIGGED and stolen from Judge Moore!

>SOROS owns the voting machines.
>ERASING Electronic Voting record.
>No possibility of following the paper trail.
>Called before all the votes were in.
>No paper trail.
>LAST MINUTE change of direction.
They learned their lessons during the Federal Election, and have applied those lessons well...
Stand to! They are DOUBLING DOWN!

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-24/concern-grows-over-soros-linked-voting-machines
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MUH SOROS BOOGIEMAN

Yeah, this was pretty obviously an organized troll. Even if the election isn't 'rigged' they purposely held out on the heavily blue areas until the very end.

Busing people again?

>Soros is a gud boi. he dindu nuffin!

Soros-Linked Voting Machines Cause Concern Over Rigged Election:
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-24/concern-grows-over-soros-linked-voting-machines

You realize the conservative Alabama courts blocked anyone from saving these votes?

They were trying to help the pedophile and it back fired

>Busing people again?
Well... Looky here!

>They were trying to help the pedophile and it back fired
The pedophiles won, shill... Hypocrite much?

This was the plan
Dems get caught cheating

Explain to me how Soros is singlehandedly cucking the GOP, the Mercers, the Kochs and every right wing industrialist in the country,

I'll wait.

Neither of those people were elected today. Get fucked leaf.

Hey shill bot, die now..

Result not go the way you wanted?

Just say it was rigged!

>This was the plan
>Dems get caught cheating
>000
Praise KEK, I want this to be true so bad!!!

lmao melt bitch

Fake and gay. Die propaganda bot. You fucking suck.
Nobody needs to explain how fucking Soros owning the voting machine company is "cucking" everyone.

Get unplugged you failure.

HAHAHAHA TRUMPKEKS BTFO

>8
I have faith that this was the plan indeed. We'll see.

Automatically generated propaganda comment. Bot propaganda. Disgusting.

>ERASING Electronic Voting record.
Whose idea was this, again?

Probably chertoff, desu

>Soros is singlehandedly cucking the GOP, the Mercers, the Kochs and every right wing industrialist

He's not, dummy, but he sure is trying. 18Billion can go a looong way towards stirring up shit. The swamp is still getting drained and he is circling the drain with the rest of them. And you shills are going to down down with it. Enjoy the sewer, rat.

THIS IS THE PLAN KEK WILLS IT!!
THOSE DIGITZ DON'T LIE!

Voting is normie tier faggotry
This shit is theater and always has been
Enjoy your reality television retards

>obama rigged election hillary before and after
Straight out of your playbook shill. And then accuse others of doing what you are guilty of... Your people are soooooo pedictable!
The day of the rope can't come soon enough, imho!

>Neither of those people were elected today.
OR EVER!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Already crafting a narrative, lmao

Huh, not explanations. Good job boys I'm still waiting. Got any actual evidence or are we feels-over-reelsing...

I no longer want vaginas but I really want some tacos.

Too fishy

>conservative Alabama courts
republican=/=conservative
>They were trying to help the pedophile and it back fired
Wrong, they did this to stop Moore

>Explain how something I just made up happened.
Keep waiting, retard.

Cryptochain verifiable voting when?

Trump won and everyone on the right got complacent. They sit on twitter and Sup Forums and spit out dank maymays and go "hell yeah liberal tears" and that's it. The left has been organizing and are on top of their game in getting their shit done. They've shown they're willing to sacrifice their own (Franken and Conyers) to flip the script on the right. The GOPe betrayed the Trump voters by hijacking things and turning Trump's agenda from a nationalist America First one to a shitty standard GOP one devoted to tax cuts for the rich.

The Deep State hijacked the Trump presidency and in place of a foreign policy Trump harped on about getting us out of Sandniggerstan they're going all in prodding Israel and Saudi Arabia to try and get their dreamed of Iran war. Bannon and the Breitbart crew, in their infinite wisdom, decided "America First" meant pretending the Tea Party was coming back which meant appealing to even older Bush voters with the same culture war Tea Party bullshit while yelling "Fuck Mitch McConnell".

People need to realize that shit in this country is serious. That the poz pushers on the left and sneering elites on the right are doing everything in their power to crush anything that wants to bring back American strength and an actual cohesive culture. They want to send our jobs overseas, import Mexicans and Pajeets to take the jobs that remain, keep blacks suckling at the gibsmedat teat, import and appease camel jockeys because to cause further chaos. Weaken social cohesian, make America into MexIndiArabia, take away our jobs, completely destroy any semblance of culture so the globalists control the most powerful state on the planet. Focusing on the deep rooted issues facing society and not just tired religious shit, organizing from the lowest level on up, making constant demands of those who run the country and never, ever letting up pressure, being willing to stand up to the state; all will be needed to take back this country.

I'm not the one sitting here blaming George Soros for everything an entire half of our political spectrum does.

You still have no explanation for how he's singlehanded rigging votes, causing protests and seeding fake media narratives while staying pretty much under the radar except for on right-wing conspiracy websites.

And do you give a shit about the Mercers or the DeVos family? Lmfao, of course you don't. Because you're a fucking moron with no sense of a bigger picture, who read some redpill shit and clung to it like it was alt-rock. Congrats, you're not mainstream.

>poz pushers on the left
that's quite a terrifying meme right there.

You sound POZZED yourself, nitwit.

Triggered much?

its beyond obvious

imagine it, soros is not erasing the records but compiling them to throw all the people who aren't voting for their puppets in gulags once it happens

Whenever some faggot loses now there's gonna be cries about rigging. The new standard I guess.

money>everything

Literally a few million more and Moore would have won (assuming they didn't cheat even mnore).

Yeah I am. Trump won by appealing to blue collar Democrats in the Great Lakes region with his rhetoric of being tough on immigration and bringing back real industrial blue collar jobs but it seems like everyone on the left took the wrong lesson. The GOP seems to think that meant it was time for their big comeback. The far-right (whether you want to say alt-right, traditionalists, nationalists, whatever) seemed to take Trump's victory as the end itself and not a means to an end, thinking that with Trump in office triggering liberals every day that the left would wither up and die. Instead they took Alabama in an election that should've otherwise been a gimme for the Republicans because defeat only emboldened them, strenghthened their resolve and has led to better organization from top to bottom to achieve their goals (getting Trump out of office, getting the GOP out and turning this into a uniparty Poztopia).

If the Republicans don't learn their lesson from this and the 2016 election about what the voters said they wanted, if the non-GOP right doesn't start pushing for those same goals and continue trying to support the more sympathetic Dems (i.e. the blue collar and blue dog types who are mainly Democrat out of legacy/tradition) then 2018 is going to be really bad and we'll really be on the march to Clown World then.

But the fact people are just going to sit back and go "FUCKING NIGGERS" or "FUCKING SOROS" shows that the lesson will not be learned. Maybe things have to reach their lowest point with clown world shit before people will finally start pushing back.

>blue collar
elitist pigs, all!. the left used to be about the working class you dogs. now you spit on those you would represent, and are shocked when they resent you for it. take a long look in the mirror and then hang yourself, traitors!