HOLY FUCKING SHIT

HE TOOK THE LEAD AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.alabamavotes.gov/electionNight/statewideResultsByContest.aspx?ecode=1000915
youtube.com/watch?v=yKIuj4n_8PQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FORMER MOORE SUPPORTER HERE I'M FUCKING CRYING RIGHT NOW, A PERSON THAT ABOLISHED TWO KKK MEMBERS WON, WTF! I HOPE THE MEDIA DOESN'T REPORT ON US CRYING THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR THIS ISN'T FAIR. I'VE BEEN A REPUBLICAN ALL MY LIFE AND I'M LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW

this is so pathetic. give it up.

the write-ins haven't been counted yet
he still has a chance

...the write ins are for candidates besides those two.

So no, there is no chance.

This. Wait until they count the postal ballots.

>American education

There are still the votes by email to be counted

Quick rundown? I'm doing homework right now.

??? Is this site updating old figures?
www2.alabamavotes.gov/electionNight/statewideResultsByContest.aspx?ecode=1000915

quality post

And the votes by fax too

That’s from like an hour ago you faggot

Wow did it really come down to a couple thousand votes? They really did steal this shit with those accusations, didn't they? Can we civil war now?

Yes, those numbers appear to be from at least an hour ago.

These are the current numbers:

CANDIDATE PARTY VOTES PCT.
Doug Jones
Democrat
639,088 49.5%
Roy Moore
Republican
629,749 48.8
Total Write-Ins

22,019 1.7
98% reporting (2,181 of 2,220 precincts)

Trump pls investigate Alabama election interference

Thanks. Strange a .gov site lags behind so much.

Thats a goddamn cunt hair.

And votes by carrier pigeon too

This ain't over.

>it's real
Seriously wtf is going on?

Fake news. Alabama votes site last updated 9 minutes ago, and Roy Moore is leading with 66 of 67 counties reporting.

Refresh, moore now behind.

Didn't drudge already call it

The site is maintained by republicans. That alone should tell you why they stopped updating an hour ago.

fuck you, you vietnamese paid bot. you do know the election was hacked by vietnam, right? the only reason you won is because of Trần Đại Quang. There's gonna investigations about this

Write-in cucks threw the election

He's not going to magically gain 10k ballots of mail-in's.

SAD!

There will be no civil war. Please plan accordingly.

>I saw this exact post 2 min ago

Go to bed shill

alabama gave sessions 1.3mil, 700 for dems.. 1.3mil for trump.. moore gets 700 and jones 700

where are the half a million? in such an important election, with so much propaganda that everyone on fucking earth now knows who is roy moore.. and half a million of them stay at home?

whats a doug jones

Oh Murica. How do you manage to be so consistently retarded?

How long will Doug Jones be in for until he has to run for re-election?

Doesn't Alabama require 50%+1 vote to avoid a runoff?

A province of Allepo.

it's like you're 12 and you're new to special elections.

kek

wut dat

Three years. He has to run for re-election in 2020. Don't be surprised if Moore runs in that election.

>Goonbagger
>Never used a gun in his life beyond some 556 peashooter
>Never drank Kentucky moon

Seems like you're projecting about the whole "retarded" thing.

He's going to be in jail. This election determined his fate.

He would if he were democrat.

No one really knows. One of life's enduring mysteries.

you are the shitposter we need right now

U guys still remember what that it guy that got hold of one of those boxes discovered, right ?

What is “Fractional vote counting“

For those who dont remember : those boxes are remote manageable and the numbers were put in AFTER the fact, using remote countion to get the preferred outcome.

If anyone still has links to those stories and especially the explainatory vid of the engineer who discoveted it : NOW and here is the rime to share and create threads about it. Also remember : Trumps spooks read here too, and the good guy fraction there has more power now, so it's worth the effort. Spread that shit !

this

The only recovery would be if a commission took away the votes cast by legal aliens. My god the salt would be delicious.

!!!!!!!!!!!

noone knows what youre implying moron

>He's going to be in jail.
The allegations will mysteriously disappear the minute he concedes, leaf.

They count votes by illegal fucking aliens? You're not serious.

>this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=yKIuj4n_8PQ

so what is it about special elections i dont understand?

Also the question ballots and military overseas.

Special elections typically have lower turnouts. They just do. Figure it out yourself.

umad?
I lived in the US for twelve years and drank more than my share of southern Bourbons (McAfee's Benchmark no. 8 is my fave, since you asked). I can happily shoot a Gibbs .303 if an elephant ever comes my way. You, however, are an irredeemable faggot.

god bless america

half lower turnout for republicans, while a full turnout for dems.

how can that be?

I can't understand how hard this shit is tbqh. Here we have to use our id papers and you can't vote any other places than the one assigned to you. Usually a bit of problematic when you are a student and so, put you can prevote, but only once though lol

infiltrators shouldn't allowed to vote at all if you ask me. what business is it for someone from half around the world to meddle in our politics I mean

Dems mobilized free rides to polls and republicans were demoralized.
This strategy will hand them over the south. I would say this is the beginning of the end, but it happened before most people here were born. Thanks LBJ

DNC poured money into their ground game.
RNC cut off money because they are spineless and Moore isn't one of their cucks.

Can you imagine the chaos if illegal aliens would be able to vote in the EU, right now? Holy shit, you're totally correct.

It's a fucking miracle Trump is even president then. There is no way that allowing illegal immigrants to fucking vote is sustainable.

Well, there's nothing stopping people from writing in Roy Moore. It would just be exceedingly unlikely if more than like 5 people did that.

>I lived in the US for twelve years and drank more than my share of southern Bourbons

You should switch back to Foster’s. No one loves a two pot screamer, M8.

>You should switch back to Foster’s. No one loves a two pot screamer, M8.
No one in Australia drinks Fosters Lager. It's shit beer that's mostly used for export. Up there with Bud or Miller Light. I'll confess to being a semi-alco, so definitely not a 2-pot screamer. I try to limit myself to 250mls or 25cl or bourbon a night. Still, this does nothing to illuminate the general and endemic problem of Murican retardation

This fight's definitely not over. You're currently contributing to the demoralization tactics you just referred to. Not the time to wallow, faggot. Now's the time that we learn from this mistake and get serious. They're going to gridlock us in Washington now almost certainly, but we've still got 2018 to save this country. Do your part and then some and we might reclaim the west yet.

>No one in Australia drinks Fosters Lager.
>claims he lived in 'murrica for a dozen years
Not quite sporting the full quid, are ya?
Maybe you should stop bludging to reffo dogs and grow a pair.

>.303
>elephants
You know how I know you're a noguns?