Callin' all my intj bros

Need help quitting smokes and booze. rational brain can't overcome my 'other' rational brain.

don't/can't take advice from the plebs. lookin' at you intp's.

help me, senpai

kill you are self

It's all about control, I don't let drugs control me stop being a pleb and stop identifying with plebbit group
This too and do live stream

Electric shocks to your balls while a recording plays “stop doing stupid shit”

you already have your answer
youre just hoping for an easier way

LIVE STREAM? faggots.

still waiting on intj bros.

INTJ here, former heroin/benzo addict

You just need to stop being such a baby and quit.
>You need to change your habit. I.E. if you drink a fifth before dinner, eat dinner in another room. Don't wear the shit you'd usually wear when smoking, etc.
>physically destroy/remove all your smokes and booze
>look up the health effects online. Talk to real addicts in AA. You dont want to be like them.
>it's a lot of money
>alcohol is literal sugar and is making you fat

How long/heavy have you been drinking? You may need to check into a clinic. I had a seizure when detoxing from alcohol once and had DT's really bad. Don't underestimate it. It's not herion WD bad but it is its own game.

This, please livestream

Im perceiving youre gay

fine

>>smokin' doobies it is.

Int p here. I smoked for 13 years and just quit 6 months ago because it interfered with personal goals. Set goals that require sobriety and always think about achieving it

If you enjoy smoking and drinking alcohol why would you quit it you fucking retard
is it because of some retard faggot on Sup Forums saying that according to his epic views on life smoking and drinking is degenerate? pathetic
anyway it's not something like fucking nail biting, that one you can do automatically without even thinking about it but in order to buy cigs and booze you have to actually go outside, find a store and buy them
that's a lot of things to do
just don't buy them
simple enough
retard
faggot

Your problem is you are dumb and therefore lack self control. How do I know? Because you think some horoscope tier psych test is legit.

If you really trying to quit. Without cold turkey try vaping

eh, i'm not that bad. wife has me on two glasses of wine during the week. maybe a bottle or two on the weekend.

started intermittent fasting. I quit smoking .....twice in the last six months. about a month each. other brain told me to start again.

INTP here and I don't smoke or drink. Stop judging and start prospecting, son!

>has no self control
>thinks he's INTJ

lel. Stay delusional faggot.

Either cold turkey and dedicating your life to making the lives of smokers difficult (ideology); or, nicotine replacement (substitution)

not only will smoking destroy your lungs, it will cause your heart to fail. Smoking WILL kill you, and I mean WILL kill you. The only way I overcame my vices were to fear for my life. Booze is worse than weed, it is actual poison in your body. Have a smoke every once in a while- have a drink every once in a while. Moderation is good for you- binging is bad. You can enjoy treats but only if they are that- a treat. And treats are special for being few and far between.

yea I'm intj
You stop smoking by catching the flue. Oh it's around. Make out with someone. Anyways once you get real sick do not drink. You won't enjoy it with a fever anyways. Your withdraws will happen during this time, but you'll be too sick to notice. It'll just feel like more sick.
Once you're better you are better. Do not drink after.
This could work for smokes, but I switched to vaping. With vaping, you can lower the nicotene dosage over time until it's nothing. Very easy way to quit.

Edgy.

>INTJ
>can't will himself to stop doing something

Get out of my personality type you faggot