If Bulma has a girl and she is named Bra. Then GT is canon!

But what if Bulma has another boy? GT fags BTFO!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Az7wDedqsNI
youtube.com/watch?v=bL7MNm6takw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honestly I never got why people were so butthurt about GT, I liked it more than the Buu saga

She's gonna have a gay son named Jock that hates fighting I guarantee it.

Bra was shown at the end of the db manga, newfag

user, how many times have we had this conversation?

She was in the manga

Bra was in EOZ , GT is already non canon considering that they already surpasses ssj4 and Pilaf and CO arent old people who Goku hadnt seen in years.

fuck bulma

but was tha my ningen gohan going mystic in the opening?

he's finally back!

That opening tho
youtu.be/Az7wDedqsNI

>Everybody gets 1 second scenes
>Goku gets tones of scenes of him fighting dudes

God damn why are the other jobbers even here?

Team Count Requirement

>Maron looks the same.

God damn it, I want to see grown up sexy Maron.

Bra was in the DBZ manga and at the end of DBZ

That said Vegeta confirmed for good dad, he's staying with preggers Bulma.

Why does Goten have such a smug face there.

>Bra appeared in the end of DBZ
oh and here's another (you)

he did it to bulma.

I remembered how he wasn't around for Trunks's birth, so he's making up for it by being present to the delivery of his second child.

That was cute.

So!

Let me get this fucking straight.

The whole purpose of Beerus showing up to fight Goku was both for fun, and to teach Goku that there are stronger forces out there in the universe and beyond. The whole purpose of Whis's training was that Goku needs to learn patience and concentrate being more mindful. The whole purpose of Black, and the gods, was to not be so lax, or anxious to stir shit up with the gods.

All of that, was for what point, when Goku ignores ALL of it, including Beerus threatening to kill him, to rush over to the Zen O Brothers, beg for a fight only to create a gigantic cluster fuck of danger.

Not only is Goku responsible for the death of countless lives on Earth, but now, because of his retarded horse shit, in bringing back the future Zen O, he is responsible for planets being destroyed for fun, as well as soon to be universes, let us not forget the future universe that was destroyed because Goku couldn't keep his hands in his pockets for 5 minutes.

So, am I supposed to just hate the fuck out of this autistic asshole or something, he went from being somewhat interesting, noble, childish, to being a strong adult with a strong will to do things somewhat correct and enjoy a fight to retarded fight machine.
Vegita the jobber has a bigger character arc then Goku, Piccolo, EVERYBODY is more adept at this shit then him.

Also why the fuck did Toei put a blur filter on their linework now, to make it seem old, or to cover up their shotty fucking linework.

Why was last thread delet?

Also, what's your favorite outro?

Personally, I really like the current one and youtube.com/watch?v=bL7MNm6takw

I'm impressed with Vegeta as a character.He genuinely loves his wife and family, to the point he's willing to give up his other love to be with her.

That's amazing.

On the other hand, fucking GOKU!
He's ignored everything, every threat, admonishment, pleased and outright warnings from everybody- to NOT fuck with Zeno, because Zeno could wipe everything out!If he gets displeased, or who the fuck knows! It's...beyond incomprehensible to me how Goku is risking the lives of everyone in his universe for a fight.

I mentioned this in another thread, but I dont think Goku's a hero anymore. This is insane.

What does Vegeta says in that page?

>Goku gets tones of scenes of him fighting dudes
The only fights he has is with that grey alien and a few seconds with a wolf guy. And the focus on the grey alien is probably to establish out of all of them he's the biggest rival.

I think Goku has literally become the most horrible danger to the universe. Fuck Frieza, that guy wanted to rule. Goku's willing to risk EVERYTHING that is and will be for a fight.

This...this is not the actions of a good man! And the worst part? I thought he outgrew this behavior. I thought that when Picollo told him to not pull this shit with Cell, when his son was dying,he'd get it.

He's basically the bad guy now.

Nope, Goku is still being Goku. Hell, the biggest thing about him is that he obsesses over finding muh stronk, gud opponents to better himself, and will do almost anything to ensure he gets said opponents since that's just how he's been for ages.

As the series has made clear since almost day 1, Goku goes full retard with almost every villain ever because he wants them at their max potential for MUH GOOD FIGHT.

>Also why the fuck did Toei put a blur filter on their linework now, to make it seem old, or to cover up their shotty fucking linework.
It's part of the new director's artistic choice.

>HEH HEH DONT WORRY BEERUS WE WILL WIN FOR SURE! IM SUPER STRONG!
>Goku then wins the tournament saving his universe hurray.
>Goku in his gluttony for fights ends up killing an uncountable amount of people thus becoming more of a god of destruction then the others could ever hope to be.

How the fuck is this even a good thing, why should I care about Goku anymore, or Dragon Ball, he isnt a hero, he once was, he even looked pissed the fuck off at Beerus as if "I will kill you Beerus if you even dare screw with my fighting horse shit."

I miss GT Goku, honest, and I miss how that ended, wasnt that great.
>I think ill just take a nap
AND FUCKING DIES

How is this gonna end?
>Hey Beerus relax, I killed everything in existence, but we still got SUPAH DRAGON BALLS!

The only way to undo all of this, and I am starting to think this WILL fucking happen, is this.
>Whis, or somebody breaks the rules.
>Goes back in time before Beerus even met Goku.
>Stops Beerus and tells him why.
>Nothing ever happened, no arcs ever happened, Super is just a "it was all a dream" chapter.

Loved the part where Beerus told Goku "you are a menace to this universe".

Also the drawing totally changed.

Goku is the final boss of the series

>Artistic choice.
Ok, so I was right, their art is so fucking bad they need a filter on it so you wont notice how fucking unclean, uneven, and squiggly the line-work is.

>Vegeta is going to job to a literal Teletubby

The tears from Vegetafags will salt the earth.

Standing up to Beerus and putting all 12 universes at stake was the most out of character thing Goku has done on Super so far

Instead of having Goku randomly ask Zeno for the tournament, Zeno could've made this decision all by himself. They didn't need to turn Goku into a psychopath

I really hope someone beats the living shit out of goku for basically setting the destruction of 11 universe and i also hope that someone is so above goku that he can't never reach his power level.

>Goku has been enjoying fighting since day one.
Yes, but not at the expense of others lives! Even as a child he tried to keep innocent people from getting killed at the hands of whoever, but jesus christ now its just hilarious.

Also, to throw a wrench into what you said.
>After Piccolo Goku didnt train as much, or about the same amount.
>Fought to save his boy.
>After that fought to save his planet.
>Then his friends.
>Then HI BUU IM RETARDED!

>Why was last thread delet?
One of the mods doesn't like Super and thinks the series should've ended at Cell Saga

"I'm going to defeat you next time"

I hope we get like a full episode, or at least most of an episode, just reintroducing 17. Especially if they include the family Toriyama says he eventually gets. Would be a good way to show what personal and emotional stakes he has beyond just his own life and the characters we already know about.

I'm convinced that at some point, Beerus will try to kill Goku.He's literally proven himself more problem than he is fucking worth now.

Goku's getting free training, from the BEST of his universe. They politely ask him 'Please dont, this is too dangerous.', and he basically tells them "NO BRO, I WANT MY FIGHTSS", like some crack addict!

Then Beerus mans the FUCK UP, and like a Boss tells him "Nigga, keep this up and I will kill you."Goku STILL DONT get the message!

What the...fuck!

I hope everyone finds out the tournament is Goku's fault and team up to beat the shit out of him

Who /mosthypefor17/ here?

Goku has no idea any universes are at stake, user. He thinks it's just a tournament for fun.

New transformation hinted?

Goku Black coming back.

Did Goku know those would be the stakes?

I thought he just wanted to punch a guy.

Vigeto, or Gogeta, or whatever the fuck prolly comes back because "WAAAAA WE DONT HAVE A 10th BUT IF WE COMBINE IT WILL BE A 10th.
cause Buu will fall asleep.

Super has literally turned Goku into a cocky psychopath.

Shin Kaioken

Okay, I'd buy that.
But EVERYONE is literally telling him "No, you dont know how it's going to come down.Zeno is unpredictable."

For all the fuck we know, Zeno's gonna do a MORTAL KOMBAT tier reward, and be like "To ensure everyone fights at their best, only one universe will survive! Good luck!'

Or some bullshit.

Reminder Toei Goku a shit

Goku and Vegeta was actually out of character from the start of super by being Beerus feetlickers. At least the real Z Goku is back now.

You know the little game the austimo twins was playing when Goku came in?
They where happily destroying planets for shits and giggles, and one blew up at Goku's feet, EVERYBODY warned him about how dangerous those two would be.

But nope.
Its like making a wish upon the monkey paw, everything Goku has ever done has turned into complete disaster. He even states something like this in Z when he dies "Cell was my fault, I get the hint, I cause problems, BYE!"

Is Goku the end boss of Dragonball?

My god, why is everyone acting like Goku openly supported the tournament having mass genocide. Zeno has been friendly the times he's met him. Whatever threats he's heard from Zeno to someone like Beerus and Champa, he's already used to Beerus' and other former foes threats being empty so he's been conditioned to not take those things that seriously. The only time Zeno has ever shown that disregard for life was when Future Zeno wiped out the future universe, and remember that everyone besides him, Vegeta, Bulma, future Trunks, and future Mai were already dead while Zamasu had spread across all space so it was already kind of a lost cause. And no, the game the Zenos were playing with don't count because nothing would've suggested to Goku that they were playing with actual planets and lives.

He didn't know the tournament would have these stakes, but he was warned about Zeno-sama being dangerous, and didn't listen even though he already saw him destroy an entire timeline.

>Real Z goku is back now.
HEY RADDITZ ILL LET YOU LIVE IF YOU PROMISE TO BRING EVEN STRONGER SHITHEADS DOWN HERE TO FIGHT ;D!

I dont remember that part, I remember him killing himself to end that bullshit.

Goku is only cocky because he is strong, until some asshole comes along making him look like a jobber then its "TRAIN ME SOMEBODY SAN!"

Real tough question right now is: what is Mightayy's personality gonna be? Do you think he'll be full on super serial mean buff guy or will he be just like Goku in that he fights to face increasingly powerful opponents?

that'd be the raddest fucking shit, too bad shin is such a beta faggot, at least kaiosama was smug as fuck.

but the lineart was better than usual anyway

sooo, a canon broly?

Exactly my point.

He will push Goku's shit in, calling in it from now

Wait, if Future Zeno is in the present, then does that mean the Future literally has no God around?

I think he'll be a legit, honorable super hero from his universe

There's no future.
Zeno erased that entire timeline.

Goku has become a literal crack addict jonesing for his next goddamn fix. The madman was warned multiple times, and was even threatened with existential death by a DEATH GOD to STOP FUCKING AROUND.

Goku goes "I NEED MUH FIGHTS, BROOOO".

Either Goku's character development is gone, OR, in another way, has truly realized his character- what he's always doomed to become- a fighting maniac that cant handle peace, and doesnt care about anyone's needs but his own.

Goku's now a damn liability.

>Goku wins a match.
>Universe 7 wins.
>Everybody cheers.
>Waaahoooo.
>Goku smiles.
>Universe out of eye sight turns into a giant explosion and the people there die horribly as well.
>WAA-HOOO!
>Rubs finger under nose with upside down U eyes.
Beerus-sama, doshkeh?

Future Zeno wiped out his timeline. It doesn't have anything around.

Why? Because his 2 trainers, the guys who know more about anything than him told him to don't say shit to zeno because of how random and destructive he is. And the fucking retard goes and does it just to have a good fight even do Whis and Beruss could give him that fight.

The sad part is that's exactly what will most likely happen.

The Future is just a white void. Zeno hard crashed it with no survivors.

>And no, the game the Zenos were playing with don't count because nothing would've suggested to Goku that they were playing with actual planets and lives.
Goku saw him wipe out Future Trunks' timeline to get rid of Zamasu and he immediately knew they had to get the hell out of dodge

you guys do know that Goku didn't expect Zeno to start destroying universes

>yfw it's Black as the leader of Universe 10 team

>Threadly reminder, Goku is the mascot of the Olympics in 2020.
Good job, a mass murderer is the icon of that shit.

Oh right. Time travel gets a little convoluted in Dragon Ball.

Now there's a third future timeline replacing the old one with it's own Xeno. And Two Trunks, and Two Mais.

>you guys do know that Goku didn't expect Zeno to start destroying universes

He's been told countless times before this arc that Zen-O is volatile and has destroyed universes before. He saw him do it with his own eyes ffs and he was told again. You can't claim ignorance on his part.

Whis had already told him Zeno destroyed 6 out of the 18 universes. Whis also told him if Zeno knew what Zamasu was doing he would probably destroy the whole universe just because(and he did). Now in this episode Beerus and Whis told Goku once again not to fuck with Zeno and how dangerous he is.

Goku should at least have understood Zeno is extremely easy to piss off and should be left alone.

He is going to be a honourable hero who is going to call out goku for being the fucking retard who started the survival tournament.

His name is son goku. Do you know who son goku is? The monkey king was a man who decided in his arrogance to fight all the gods. This is the character goku is based off of. Hell technically its still a retelling of the original son goku's story.

Goku's been warned before by mentors but ultimately things worked out just fine. Remember when King Kai warned Goku about Frieza, but by the end everyone killed is brought back, the galaxy has lost a tyrannical maniac, and Goku ended up getting a lot more stronger to boot.

This is almost exact conversations between Beerus and Goku.
>Dont get cocky and stir shit with gods.
>You should kill Freeza instead of playing with him.
blows up planet.
>You should not annoy gods.
Causes black.
>You should be careful of Zeno
Future Trunks land up in dust.
>Dont fuck around with gods for fun fuck face.
universe survival arc.

Are you noticing a pattern.

>Beerus threatens to hakai Goku
>Does it anyway
This honestly pissed me off more than it should've

When the fuck did Vegeta become the more heroic of the two at this point?

He was only in SSJ when he fought that guy

But they WARNED him!
They told him straight up multiple times- it's too goddamn dangerous! HE SAW HIS POWER! It's beyond comprehension!Beerus even fucking straight up threatened to kill him!

Goku at the VERY LEAST, would have understood that.

If this writer has any logic, he'd have Whis or Beerus cut off Goku as a contact or friend.Goku is a selfish cunt.

I hope an universe dies and the blame falls on Goku.

That was already covered. Goku knows that Future Zeno wiped out a universe. A universe where Zamasu had already killed almost everyone on the planet and had infected the rest of the space. To him, it was less for fun and more everything had already become a lost cause.

>see, there's this battle-obsessed alien in another universe
>he's strong enough to be the next candidate for God of Destruction, by the way. He makes most of the gods his bitch.
>so he tells his current God of Destruction to fuck himself and talks to Zeno (the king of the freaking multiverse) directly
>and asks him to host a death-battle tournament spanning the whole multiverse, with the losers getting their universe destroyed

How exactly is Goku not the big bad here? From an outsider's perspective his existence alone would be a nightmare.

>Goku and Ayy has impressive fight
>Zeno forgets about the whole universe destruction thing
It's even in opening song. "Even Zeno-oh will get blown away"

Has no one considered the possibility that either
A. Goku tells the zenos its a bad thing to destroy all thise universes and they listen because they like him.

Or

B. Its a ruse the zenos set up to get the fighters to go all out.

This is clearly a bait and switch.

King Kai told him he couldnt win against Freeza, and guess what, he was right. The only reason Goku didnt win is because he watched his best buddy get turned into ground beef and after Zenkai boosting after every punch somehow managed to tap into his bullshit power. Literally "hanging by a thread" scenario.
>Its a mytho story.
>Implying Toryiama is that deep.
the only thing that saves the story at this point is fan fic fuckers like us make up on our Mongolian cave painting site.

>yfw a lot of the fighters in the tournament hate the fuck out of Goku and call him out on being a selfish piece of shit
>yfw Goku has an epiphany and we get character development

Vegeta has been the more heroic since the Buu saga

goku has been hit in the head so many times since childhood that he has become borderline retarded and all he can think about is
>muh stronk dudes

When he became a dad, I mean shit Vegeta's actually skipping a chance to train with Whis and Goku so he can stick with Bulma just in case she starts going into labor. The only fictional character more Dad-like than him is Bowser, who is the only one around that actually uses parental controls to keep his kid safe.

Super 17, when?

From an outsider's perspective?
Or even just from being told?

Goku does sound like a Loki-type figure- a dangerous jester starting problems for no reason, a chaotic force.

Goku's the bad guy here.

Goku was warned the same thing about Beerus, but so long as Beerus is happy he wouldn't bother the planet. Beerus gives Goku a lot of threats but they're either empty or he's easily calmed down. Goku wasn't going to do anything to anger Zeno, he was actually giving him something he thought he'd enjoy, watching fights in a tournament. Goku thought the tournament would be enough to please him, he wouldn't think that Zeno would add the everyone dies if they lose thing as well.

>Goku has been getting epiphanies all this life.
>Forgets about it by the next arc.

Keep telling yourself that. The entire premise of this arc is that it's a tourney where different fights come from different universes and that the losing teams get their universe wiped out.

Exactly for all the other participants from all the other universes goku is a big fucking piece of shit.

This is exactly how Sun Wukong appeared in Journey to the West. He was a complete and utter dickbag that had to be reined in by Buddha so he would stop shitting up the heavens.

After seeing this so many times, I'm getting the feeling that Goku is letting himself get too cocky again and assumes it's all FUN AND GAMES RIGHT GUISE because barring Zamasu, he's handled practically everything fairly easily for the most part. Goku legit has let his victories go to his head, and basically acts like every fight will eventually go GOKUWINSLOL because he's gotten used to it.

I'd wager 5bux that by the end of this arc, Goku is going to get his shit pushed in and learn not only humility, but also that his "MUH STRONK OPPONENTS" and "MUH GUD FIGHTS" mentality above all else isn't going to be tolerated anymore.

Nope is a set-up for dai shin kan to kill zeno sama