Roommate giving Amway pitch at "business" meeting

My roommate is currently giving a "business" opportunity pitch to a bunch of normies who think they'll get rich quick and retire early. AMA or give me your thoughts, I'm bored.

How can I get rich quick and retire early

?
It's a genuine business opportunity. BOOTSTRAPS

working a real job, paying off your debt, and investing. Look up Dave Ramsey, he'll give you all of the proper steps

Why stop there? Do Herbalife lipsense and young living too!
>I hate my wife.

This shit has been a scam for decades. My dad was telling me all sorts of stories of amway asssholes bullshitting people.

yeah, idk how its still around. My roommate and all of his buddies do 0 outside research about the company.

I'm sorry user..how much money have you burned?

Haha, my neighbor asked me to join an amway thing. They never want to tell you what it is, it's just a "business opportunity". At the hotel ballroom conferences, they treat the people at the top of the upstream like gods.

This shit has been going on forever. I had a girlfriend who fell for a 'free seminar' one time. They sent a letter saying she'd get a gift at the door, so she went. They made her sit through 120 minutes of sales pitch, then gave her a coupon. She came home and was like "I can save so much money on ______, and it's even okay if I get my friends and family to purchase this stuff through me!"

I actually had to sit her down and explain why this shit's a scam. God she was cute. I love when girls don't understand, and barely even try.

>She doesn't sell Tupperware?
I hate your wife too.

>I had a girlfriend
Bullshit

kek, its always the same routine. My roommate said his mentor said he would let me sit in on the meeting and he neverrrr allows people to just sit in. They try to make it seem so exclusive

also, this meeting is 3 hours long lol

The Indian Diet Pill Pyramid Scheme was like this, but with Rajs and Poos.

Truly an insane event.

Me mum bought a bunch of health drinks and health biscuits off a poo in the 90s.

Women, am I right?

Drug dealing and don't get caught

they go after women giving them the illusion that they can be independent successful business owners

Women should be locked up at home for their own good.

shameless bump