There are lesser and lesser 20 - 34 years old whites

There are lesser and lesser 20 - 34 years old whites

Its the main working\political\reproductive class

Its the millenials who ruined your country

ITS YOU

Start breeding you shits

its too late. gear up for balkanization.

I can't believe it
You lost your own country to shitskins

vaginas smell bad

so is dick

if you don't wash it you hobo shit

Sure, give us more money, we'll gladly reproduce. :)

Its always time to spam amerimutts

Fuck off nigger
You mutts don't need no money to reproduce

Im unleashing my muttpack now

Looks like I'm moving to the northeast. Gonna buy as many guns and ammo before the influx of shitskins gets the Dems enough states to change the Constitution. If there would ever be a revolution, it'll be then.

Yeah I'm planning on going to Maine. This country is actually lost, it's not a meme.

Start civil war

Do not go gentle into the night

I'm half-nigger. No one wants me reproducing.

I am literally booking my ticket to Thailand tomorrow. I am fucking done with this low IQ cesspit of a country.

Mouth breathing soy boy faggot cucks who believe everything from CNN on one side, and fat drooling redneck christcuck retards who believe everything from Fox on the other, and a shit ton of savage niggers, spics and coal burning white women mixed in between.

This country is fucked, Im leaving before Christmas. I unironically hope Kim Jung Un nukes this fucking shithole, its well deserved.

Utah is very strongly white, whites should just come here and prepare for the inevitable final conflict

What the fuck are you talking about? White millennials are a HUGE demographic. Millenials are the biggest since the Boomers.

They're not Conservative. Not to say they're liberals, but they mostly vote for Democrats.

White baby on the way.

It's a girl though; how do I instill values in her and keep her away from the destructive liberal tendencies that will pull at her from all directions?

>Mormon
yeah right I'd rather try my chances in the Upper Midwest or North New England.

Maine is probably the best bet. The people will be insular but at least that extends double-fold to nogs

>tfw you live in maine

I don't have enough money to comfortably start a family. Sorry.

Can't raise a kid in an increasingly anti-white world that disparages their own existence. I wouldn't have the money anyways to send them to private school as me and my wife only make a combined $55k a year.

Yeah, I'm young (20), I'm about to graduate with a good degree, and I live near DC. My plan is to work in DC for a couple years and keep looking for a good job in New England and move, but it's hard to do when all my family and friends live down here.

Y'all can crash at my Maine Lodge.

You know what to do

Just remember - its down the road not across the street

same
its funny though to think of it from a natsoc pov
your average pol would rather i mate with a black woman than a white woman
its like "we want to rid the nation of niggers...so dont mate with whites...mate with blacks and make more niggers"

How can I? I´m a manlet 5´9, not even fatties want to date me

>Thailand

Why not Japan or Russia? At least those countries aren't shitholes.

Kill yourselves

Stricter visas and way more expensive. Thailand is also much nicer and more developed than Russia.

If I can make end up making good money however then I definitely wouldnt mind upgrading to Japan.

Sweet, Japan is far more clean and safe then Thailand is. Plus the women are actually attractive and would care about rather then bribe you for a visa.

>It's a girl though
It's over for you

if you won't cut her off from internet \ tv \ school liberal propaganda

I was raised in an elite private school in Chicago.

They are SJW breeding grounds just as bad as public schools.

I can.
Our parents betrayed us.

>and more developed than Russia.
haha wut?

Millenials are the main problem

Good riddance coward, enjoy your cheap brown asian whores

Craigslist

New Hampshire is lost. I saw 6 busses at the station the other day full of West Africans. It's over. We're going to be

holy fuck
you unironically are 56%

Believe me I would love Japan, and have dwelled on many times before. And unlike cringy delusional weebos I have actually been to Japan and got to experience it first hand some years ago, so I have a good idea about how things are over there. Its a very nice country, very clean and very safe and very quiet.

Thailand however is not bad at all, especially Bangkok. Very developed, sleek and modern with awesome public transit, shopping malls, nightlife and luxury condos, also very safe too, safer than many cities in the US, despite some poverty on the far outskirts, and like I said before, its very cheap and very accessible for the average American wage.

Women are subjective, both countries have hot girls and total uggos. Theyre are plenty of ugly girls in Japan too, especially their teeth can be downright awful. On the flip side there are plenty of slim, light skin, pretty Thai girls that look like youre typical East Asian.

t. BLUE'd Alabama hick

The scent of unwashed, uncut cock is intoxicating.

>all those states at or below 50% that barely went red for Trump
Literally no way for him to win in 2020. White people you bout to get fucked up hard, lmao!

No. My school was all white pretty much (lots of Jews too). Very liberal and SJW though. Located on Chicago's North Side which is nigger free.

Chicago just has high crime on the South and West Side, otherwise it is (or was, been a while since I was last there) a nice, comfortable big city.

Good school, but only a few of my former classmates have gone one to do incredible things with their education, usually through family hook-ups.

>leaf
I aint suprised

i was thinking new hampshire

MGTOW is the problem. Get laid, faggots

What I'll struggle with is how to make it seem like she's redpilling herself, instead of her father dictating what she does. I see fathers who are too heavy-handed when they're trying to save their daughters from the nogs, like pic related. All that does is push them right into the sort of activities you don't want them doing. Just look at all the daughters of cops that end up being irredeemable whores. We already have taken TVs out of our home, the internet is going to be tougher to avoid. I don't exactly know how to avoid the liberal indoctrination of schools unless we can manage to take charge of her education ourselves, so we're working towards that.

Dont forget the 500,000 Puerto Rican hurricane refugees that are expected to settle in Florida before the next election.

Florida is as good as dead come 2020.

Northern New Hampshire is very libertarian and isolationist. Good choice if thats what youre into. Just stay away from Manchester.

There are 680,000 White Republicans in Alabama who got gaslit and bullied into staying at home compared to last year.

They need to be counter gaslit and bullied into turning up to the polls.

Request for deletion: image is unapproved
Reason: stars on flag are anti-semitic

>that picture

Based father. This is exactly how you deal with mudshark whores.

The Conservative White Male's idea of being a real man is now defined by Donald Trump and Roy Moore types, manchild pedos trailer park nazis whose intellect and personality never got past Jr High and who believe if they talk enough shit and have big enough delusions of self-grandeur they are real men.

It's not a White Genocide, its a White Trash Genocide and its a product of your own pathetic nature. A feedback loop of garbage genes self-destructing.

delete 1512982928651.jpg

They need to just be fucking shot.

If they fall so easily for the MSM and Deep State propaganda then they are already as good as dead to me. Fuck em.

White women is shit. I'm getting an anime gf.

Give white people 7 years of good economics and this trend gets pushed back 40 years,

White people only have kids when the economics are right. I bet you can already see an uptic in white births for 16 and 17 alone.

It's hard to afford kids when minorities take up half of the available housing on subsidy, and the public school system is 99% minority and openly hostile/unsafe for white children.

Unless you're on welfare, you need a household income of $200k to be able to afford to have a kid in Boston right now, and I'm sure it's similar in most major cities. There is a literal tax on reproducing if you're white today. I make six figures ans I have to move way out into the suburbs before I can even think about having kids.

Why? There's no point. You can become a miserable fucktoy like Chad, or a betabux provider. If you get married, you'll get divorced and lose everything, or you'll get really unlucky and have a son, and get to watch as the educational system either feminizes him or destroys him completely. The war is lost.

Not even a secret mate.

Im glad you finally accept it
No butthurt from you anymore
Soon thism meme will die out

>he thought it was just a meme

>actually caring about this race shit

Just manchester? Christ, anywhere south of Tilton, which is just as degenerate.

t. Concord resident.

fuck off, I'm marrying a latina

No they aren't. The electronics industry was sold off by kikes the the Chinese, the automobile industry was hamstrung by German designs stolen by Jews and held for ransom. The only company that could afford them were Ford and they are now looking a lot more Jewish. Ford is rolling in his grave right now.

Our agriculture was the only institution that was mostly controlled nationally and now they have to follow the demands of Jews. In order to barely break even they have to be heavily automated. No work on the farm any more other than small family owned units.

Law is a parrasite institution. If you want to be a nationalist and practice law be ready to work hard and be poor the rest of your life. There is nothing left. All the profitable institutions are kike controlled and you have to follow their politics. Politics that put white people on the level of uneducated beaners and niggers.

We are fucked. I'm waiting for war now

>Boomers let niggers and spics take hold
>Blame millennial and tell them to out breed the subhuman animals
War is coming.

im leaving this fucking place.

where can i gain citizenship? i speak english and french. im considering french foreign legion but that seems risky. how hard is it to obtain belgian citizenship?

I'm hiding out with the Jews down here. Bedford

>let shitskins en-mass from 1965 onward
>millennials are born starting in 1982
>Blame 20 somethings for 50 year old policy voted on by politicians born in 1900

there's not less whites, there's just more minorities

>Start breeding you shits

Is majority of young people have their own house without debts, good education without debts, good work that can allow them to raise three children? If they haven't all of this that means they will not breed enough because of economical reasons.

That was for not helping us win Alabama

>Finally get a guy like Trump elected after 30+ years of cuck leadership
>One hick senator looses a seat for 2 year.

>rage quit

Get your fucking shit together user.

I swear to God I'm afraid of blacks and cartels raiding my town from Manchester and Nashua. Luckily the homeless whites are a good alarm for trouble.

get fucked retard

t. marrying a latina

>european citizenship

kys
you ruined my country

this is your wife

Then I have to take care of some crying shitting ball of flesh and that's less time I can spend playing videogames

the millenials are all white Hispanics.

Comfy as fuck up here in nh... northern though.

Latino child births begin to drop dramatically the first and second generation. This is not a white problem, but a first world problem. Children cost money.

AHHH new england is always so fucking based. *Smugness intensifies*

White Hispanics

I would if I got paid a good wage. The best at what I do handling, merchandise, that is basically in the excess off a million dollars. Daily, millions worth of merchandise pass through my hands, but I make very little pay for the productivity I provide. You want me to save the country? Start by paying me fairly so I can afford to put a wife and kid in my house.

You are right. But this is not entire world problem. This is problem of URBANIZED countries with CAPITALIST economic system.

No, you just have no confidence and you're probably ugly.

Don't mate at all.
I'm a blond man with a blonde gf.
Bow to me.

shut the fuck up, faggot. you know america has never been "white", and never will be.
this isn't our land.

our economy was built on the backs of slaves, jews claimed the wealth from our industrial revolution. whites are really just a figurehead in america

Europe is no better.

Youre delusional if you think otherwise.

This

no.

not my kids problem if i have no kids. not going to do that to them.

it was built by the Italians and the Irish newfag

you're asking people on a message board to pay you fairly
> make linkedin account
> look for new job
> ???
> profit

Ya they become white Hispanics in the demographic and skew the numbers.

where do we go then? white exodus when?