GUYS IM IN FUCKING TEARS

What the fuck happened????

Did you faggots vote? No! How the fuck could this be possible. We were winning. What the fuck? I am literally shaking. I can't believe the Democrats are coming back like this.

Fucking Alabama? We lost Ama fucking bama?

Fuck you, fuck everyone, fuck this gay world.

Bad shill thread

2/10 for making me post

do better faggot

Yeah I don’t get why you guys would only vote trump then get fucked over in everything else

>GUYS IM IN FUCKING TEARS
What satisfaction do you get coming here to make a post to screenshot to falsely attribute it to Sup Forums? It's only satisfying if it's genuine.

since when do people in alabama have internet?

Ok, I may be overreacting but this is huge, we could lose the house by 2020.

>"I know what I'll do I'll pretend to be like those Hillary voters who were actually upset so it seems like Trump voters are pathetic too!"

>literally shaking
fuck off, you arent of us. stop trying to equate the dickhead dialect of the left with us.

>goys, I'm literally crying right now, trust me, I'm a Trump supporter!

You'll regret this.

Hopefully they will find voter fraud and get voter ID's for the 2018 elections.

Supported Trump since the primaries, even bought his hat.

>Fuck you, fuck everyone, fuck this gay world.
One of the deepest red states in America, consistently red. And in one year (from Trump's election) the state went blue. That is scary. The commies-globalists-deep state won. This is just the beginning. This is the third state now we lost since Trump won: New Jersey, Virginia, and now Alabama. Everyone said, "oh, don't worry about NJ and Virginia, they are blue states so can't expect them to change." Yet Alabama was a deep red state and they changed. Scary times.

Liberals and media got smart and did the opposite of the Trump election. They polled Moore up 8+ points
They won.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Do everyone a solid and kill yourself, dirty white trash stupid inbred Republicunts. Make sure to do the second amendment proud by taking your progeny with you when you do.

Go away troll

Its strange... even google is getting redpilled

My favorite part of Doug Jones winning is that we can now appropriate every single one of the lines that those cunts used when Trump lost.

They'll cry about shills but inside they'll be raging hard because they're getting a taste of their own medicine. And it's glorious.

>Implying rabid trumpets aren't pathetic.

>cuckservatives shot themselves in the foot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Couldn't agree more

>muh candidate knows less about law than me and is a kiddie didler

Why didn't he get elected Republic bros?

It's what you get for backing kid-toucher. Even Alabama cound't steep that low.

Just so you all understand, the reversal of what happened today happened back in 2010.

See pic related. Although I do acknowledge there is a difference in that the character assassination was far more prevalent this campaign.

It's obviously the Deep State keeping a hardcore Christian out of the US Senate

Wake the fuck up, people

I rekon Soros lizards must have rigged this election and cloned blacks to vote fraud a bunch. It's the only way, fellow Republibro.