PFFTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

You're telling me this is best possible team they could come up with?!

let me break it down for you senpai

>Regenerating monstrosity
>Two cyborgs that can absorb ki
>The two most powerful saiyans in the universe
>The kid who was suppose to be the most powerful in the universe
>An immortal guy who can multiply his muscle mass by a hundred at will
>The strongest human who beam spammed Cell
>Kami & co.

I guess you have a point with Krillin though

Use the catalog retard

Yeah I don't even see the point of bringing Gohan when you already have Tien

why is roshi there? he is less powerful than raditz

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?

Roshi is probably as strong as Jackie Chun and Jackie is undefeated. Not only that but Jackie blew up the moon way before anyone even got to mountain destruction level, so Roshi is probably at stronger than Raditz. That and we need to give Roshi some love because he and Jackie have always been my favortite characters, and Jackie has provided the best fights in all of Dragonball.

It's almost as if Super is just a fanservice circlejerk show and has no good reason to exist.

Why did Roshi never fight Jackie Chun?

You'd think they would draft Jackie Chun over Roshi.

Is this a meme?

They were the two strongest humans at the time, they should have fought or at least met each other once.

he took down a fuck ton of soldiers in resurrection F

Of course they met each other. Jackie Chun knows the Kamehameha Wave too, and Roshi invented it.

What meme? Are you talking about that crazy conspiracy theory of Yamcha's that Jackie and Roshi are the same person. That's just crazy talk.

Why didn't roshi just multi-form for a few minutes to fuck with everyone?

Majin Bu, Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo and Tien are above SSY2 so I don't see the problem.

I like to pretend that Majin Buu is still one of the strongest, fiercest and most dangerous fighters in the entire universe. He could really fuck shit up if he managed to absorb Beerus or something.

>Krillin
>But not Trunks or Goten

Alright.

I think they can all at least do SOMETHING.

I doubt the other Universe teams will be necessarily equal.
There's fucking 10 dudes for each of the 12 universes.
Pretty sure there'll be fodder on a level that Krillen, Roshi and Tien can clean shop.

Can Buu still go Super Buu or Kid Buu or is that dead and gone to be Uub?
He's the most out there of the fighters to me. He's gonna be either super broken, or something will be holding him back.

I would like to see perfect Majin Bu back again, remember that Fat MB and Child MB are the weakest of his forms.

Goten is inspired by his father instead of being a bitchy faggot like Gohan.

>Yamcha still doesn't meet the cut
>Roshi does

BS.

Also Videl, Chiaotsu, and Yajirobe are all stronger than Roshi.

Also fuck muh canon Pikon should be there

Buu still has the ability to absorb people, right?

Forgot to also add the obvious Goten/Trunks being stronger than Roshi or Krillin/Tien for that matter

There should really make it so to keep things interesting there's 5 official "weight" classes

>The Goku/Vegeta tier
>The Gohan/Buu tier
>The Piccolo/17/18 tier
>The Krillin/Tien tier
>The Roshi tier

Videl ain't shit and Chaozu is a weakling that gets by on Psychic powers that never end up working.

I'll only accept Roshi in the tourney if he brings back his Jackie Chun persona.

yeah but why not drag cell and freeza out of hell so they can compete too? surely they're better than fucking tien and krelin? also, I didn't even fucking now 17 was alive. when the fuck was that established?

>I didn't even fucking now 17 was alive
You need to check the Buu saga again

I just wanna see 17 and 18 interactions

honest question .

is piccolo supposed to represent black people?

oh yeah I almost forgot, Pikkon is more powerful than cell, so why not get him? also, the hercules looking guy was awesome too.

did he do anything relevant in the buu saga? I don't remember seeing him.

Gohan wanted to fight and train alot too when he was young. It was chichi who turned him into a bitch

>why not drag cell and freeza out of hell so they can compete too
Because they wouldn't be good for teamwork, it's very possible that not all the fights will be 1vs1

I thought the guys in hell couldn't channel their ki to any real degree

also pikkon is total filler isn't he?

17 is shown giving his energy for the spirit bomb, he's a park ranger

launch is also there, she's a trucker

No he represents demons. There are already black people in Dragonball.
>did he do anything relevant in the buu saga
He gave energy for the spirit bomb. Also he's a park ranger now.

>Pikkon
>the hercules looking guy
Anime filler, they can't be included because they aren't canon in the manga.

only if buu represents whites

>he's also a park ranger now
Gotta admit, all these world ending mofos having mundane as fuck jobs is pretty funny

How about Dragging Dabura out of hell? That'd be pretty cool.

>Dabura out of hell?
You mean Heaven.

>token minority
top kek

He clearly represents slants.

They are gonna have school filler eps while we wait for toyo to catch up in the mango

Nop.

what if they get silly rules like no transformations, different powerlevel categories or objectives that dont require just destroying your opponent but also receiving marks for the attacks?

Gohan got turned into a bitch because things got way too real for him too early. Goku met Bulma and Turtle when he was like 11, and went on fun adventures. Goten was introduced at 11 and was surrounded by very powerful fighters that he didn't really have to do anything, Gohan was 4 and he was forced to fight against his will.

>black people in Dragonball.
none at z-fighter level...

Gohan wanted to help his dad and save his friends but he needed to train for doing that. Goten just want to be strong

>what if they get silly rules like no transformations
But Goku went SSJ and then SSB on the opening, same about Vegeta who went SSJ against Teletubby

The dragon ball we all came to know and love is dead. It's been retconned to hell and back that Roshi is able to go toe to toe with god level beings because muh ki mastery.

But the he has the body of an american.

Is Gohan the shounenshit counterpart to Shinji Ikari?

>Distant father too busy with work
>Berserker mom
>Closest companion is a sexually ambiguous alien
>Constantly pushed into violent situations against his will
>Power fueled by rage and fear
>Love interest is a tsundere interested at him at first because both were fighters
>Get in the damn Cell Game

So pretending Jackie isn't Roshi is a meme now?

Then what would all of the other characters represent? Indian?

The DB I loved and cared died when DBZ began though.

>Roshi is able to go toe to toe with god level beings because muh ki mastery.
It's ningen logic he isn't going to explain shit.

that QUALITY tho

>Roshi getting spotlight
>A classic Dragon Ball character getting an opportunity for badass fights once again
>"The Dragon Ball we all came to know and love is dead"

They are saving demons for the next arc.

>Delet this
>no hakai this
One job.

Why don't they recruit Uub? Surely he can help more than Krillin whose best move is a killing attack, which is probably banned.

hm yeah
maybe an opponent that can just nullify transformations then?Otherwise Goku and Vegeta can just steamroll everyone again.

The Dragon Ball we came to know and love focused on Goku, Roshi, Krillin, and the original crew before everything went to shit with power levels.

He is 4 or 3 years old yet. They won't meet him until 3 years in the future.

Do you think Deadman Alien will have some bullshit like Hit had Time Skips or someone else will have these instead?

He's a babby

>token minority

fuck, I found this funnier than it should be.

I really hope 18 doesn't job, both Androids need a decent fight. Tien, Gohan and Krillen can eat a bag of dicks. Looking forward to Piccolo, Buu and Roshi doing something.

>Roshi takes his sunglasses off.

Shit is going to get real.

Im sure of it.

That bald faggot is going to be Hit 2.0 with the same non existent personality too boot i can fucking feel it.

We could have Brolina as the big fight and it would have been so much cooler.

>Gohan

I'm more concerned about this tbqh.

>No Monoka
Dropped

why dont those faggots just do the ritual with him

>Pikon should be there

Even if they added him to canon, he's dead user. Also, he's bland as fuck. Literally Piccolo with nigger lips.

Is team clown (universe 4) the best team?

Pikkon was stronger than Cell

IM DA GOD OF DESTRUCTION BAYBEE

soo...
what's the next page

And? He said he was a boring character not a weak one.

>2 Gods
>Gohan, who if he gets back to his prime is so strong he cant go super saiyan without blowing up the planet hes on (it would be really cool if the ring they use is sturdy enough to not be affected and Mystic Gohan is allowed to go all out)
>Majin Buu, the near unkillable monster who threatened to destroy the universe (before Whis' training Buu was definitely stronger than vegeta)
>2 strongest humans
>strongest namek, master strategist
>2 ki absorbing androids

I don't know why Roshi's there, but everyone else is stronger than pre-resurrection F freeza which if you guys forgot was on his way to conquer the fucking universe. It would honestly be kind of bullshit if more than like 2 universes could even compete with a team like this (we already saw 6 is weak as FUCK in comparison, they only have hit).

>Goku's team gets sabotaged by a weaker universe for advantage
>their ship crashed leaving only Vegeta, Goku, Androids 17 and 18, Piccolo and Buu as survivors, the rest are in a comatosed state
>a ship arrives
>it contains
>Radditz
>Frieza
>Cell
>Broly
>they decide to help Goku and friends to save their asses
>Radditz feels weak but we later find out that Baby in virus form snuck into the ship to help and possesses Radditz

This entire arc can be complete shit and I don't care.

Pic related has me hyped as fuck. Roshi is going to do something for the first time since DB (golden shit frieza doesn't count).

17 and 18 can't absorb. They don't run out of energy though.

Was better than purple "nothing personal kid" guy

18 and 17 cant absorb ki
Mystic Gohan cant go super saiyan because the transformation doesnt allow him to period
Yamcha Yajirobe and Videl are stronger than Roshi

Goku and Vegeta are rare individuals.

Compare it with Champa universe. Only Hit was worth a shit there.

Most universes will have 1or 2 powerhouses. 3 filler guys. And 5 garbage ones.

They cant absorb ki

So is this how next weeks are going to be? Fags complaining because they show that Roshii is actually a little bit more powerful than everyone supposed he was?
I believe it's going to be more or less like this:
SSB tier: Goku and Vegeta
Kaioshin tier: Buu and Gohan
SSJ tier: Piccolo, 17 and 18
Ningen tier (equivalent to base saiyan): Roshii, Tien and Krillin
Characters within the same tier have more or less the same power levels. Of course, there will be minor differences, we all know that Goku at the end will be just a little bit more powerful than Vegeta to make the difference. Unless he finds a new transformation (I think the opening hints it) and powers up like crazy again.

I wonder where he got that dumbass idea from.

Hope we get to see Goten train some more

They should bring back Shiny Freeza

Also, DBS has been insistent about the need to keep stamina when shit goes real and not tire yourself unnecessarily by wasting your ki. The lesser fighters will be there so Goku and Vegeta can focus on the powerful enemies and don't waste ki on the cannon fodder.

No, they were both boring characters. Hit has his special power but that is.

What's the point? He would ally with another Universes, most likely. Even if that means he ceases to exist. Why would he care? If he help the others he can achieve vengeance and bring Goku and Vegeta down with him.

No idea.

because Beerus scares the shit out of him

Last match will be Zeno Chan vs Zeno Chan I'm calling it hear and now