Zero

why are tsunderes so unlikable?

DON'T MAKE ME REWATCH YOU FOR THE 5TH TIME DAMNIT

Oh look budget Fate.

>zero
Flat. Just the way I love them and as God intended.

Another thread for mai waifu? Not that I'm complaining.

I never watched the newest season, is it still worth watching?

yes 100%

>Final volume will be out soon
Prepare your bodies. I hope they will deliver Saito fucking Louise for reals with full penetration this time around.

just like konosuba, all creativity died and it became a parody of itself

Yes.

>fucking Louise for reals with full penetration
My life would be complete if this happens.

Zero Pilot.

Is it me or is this series lacking in quality doujins?

While Louise is phenomenal, she will never be able to beat my waifu.

how different is the novel from the anime? i dont want to read or watch the same thing twice

The novel is rather vivid by comparison.

does anyone think they'll make english copies of the light novel?

The author is dead. There'd have to be a SERIOUS demand for it if it were to ever happen.

what is this show about

The show was like tha sao of it's time right? Wonder if it still has the fanbase..

Speaking as someone who read the LNs before having watched the anime, the anime makes me mad. J.C. Staff butchered it pretty hard. I'll forget the feeling I had the first time I saw Wales' scene get utterly butchered. Not to mention the necessary dere/emotionally loving Louise and Saito shares that were just omitted in the anime.

Yeah how popular was this show back then?

Even if it was the SAO of its time, it's time was, if you're counting when the first anime started, 11 years ago.
Let that sink in.

Why? LN translations are already done up to vol.20. Vol.21 is being worked on and vol.22 should be done eventually too.

SAO is far more popular (it's even more popular than Code Geass), but ZnT was exceptionally popular during its peak, especially in the moe communities.

what year was it most popular?

Don't watch the ZnT anime, read the LN. They changed the plot in the anime so that Louise is a huge cunt. In the LN, she's mostly only a bitch in the first volume before Saito helps her. After that she's only rude when he's cheating on her.

>The show was like tha sao of it's time right?
ZnT was way bigger than SaO. SaO will have no lasting impact, ZnT inspired many copy cats most notably Blade Dance which is a blatant rip off.

Louise in the anime is still great. But you're not wrong about the LN being much better.

Around S2's time.

I like ZnT, but no way. SAO launched a tsunami of VRO series that branches off seikai or stuck in life and death stories. And SAO is a huge franchise with games, different canon, upcoming movie, spin-offs, and so on.

Isekai and VR LN were already popular before SAO.

I just hope that if there's still a decent sized fanbase we'll finally get the anime conclusion we want.

Seikai in WN communities were. But SAO when its LN was published sparked a huge influx of it. As for VRO works, SAO is arguably the oldest when it was a WN. As a LN, it sparked an influx too.

maybe they could create an OVA? idk about season 5 though

I hope J.C. Staff at least does something for the finale. They probably won't, but, if they did, it would be awesome.

yeah, im real upset it's finishing. I beg for some way to end it with a bang

I swear to god it's like all of the adult girls except for the old teacher were a thousand times better than any of the main cast.

Some real shitaste there.

Nope. Louise > all.

I never understood why she hated that nickname.
Zero (and concept of "nothingness" in general) is extremely important concept in mathematics. And zero as a number is THE most important number.
Most people take zero as granted, but there is lots of logic and reasoning surrounding it.

Well let's see
>Magical Robin Hood that funds an orphanage and has hips you can see through an outfit that doesn't flatter her
>Hot as fuck yandere who's smart enough to upgrade a foreign nation's cannons and make giant automated magical golems by herself
>Louise's sister, ultra tsun blonde scholar with glasses, pretty much exactly like Louise but more extreme and not a void mage
>Louise's other sister, hands down the nicest person in the series
>Even Louise's mom

I am pretty sure I would take any of them over ultra shitty girls like Siesta any day.

No one beats Louise, no one.

best anime

Definitely best of the main cast, at least.

Maybe because she's an emotional "teenager" from a pre-industrial society? Most people didn't really give a shit about zero's importance in higher mathematics on account of nobody but super geniuses even getting that far.

Reminder that the author died via divine retribution for creating the shit that is louise.

>I want to live

Boobs?

>generic harem anime with a no personality MC,a retarded "tsundere" girl,boring plot and lost potential

There's a reason its creator died of cancer, he got it from his own work.People who think louside is "tsundere" are extreme plebs, not know what tsundere means and they must die from cancer too

>his work gave him cancer
okay mr edgy

this anime too spook for you

Thanks, Sherlock.

>he thinks Saito has shit personality
I bet you like Subaru, right?