I want Taco to smile again. How do we make him smile?

I want Taco to smile again. How do we make him smile?

Other urls found in this thread:

cseg64.blogspot.com/2017/02/another-productive-weekend-got-couple.html?m=1&zx=b1f586185cb0317e
twitter.com/Aki_the_geek
discord.gg/UpmbD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give his primos a green card

I wonder how the irl coach feels about being turned into a woman for the anime, isn't he a guy or I'm missing something?

Hopefully not too offended. I mean, Fairy's RL inspiration is female (female).

Ship him Guanghong Loves Dong

Have him appear on more merch.

Never. Enjoy your Mickey and Seung Gil

last two generals were deleted, do yourself a favour and at least wait for some kind of news update before posting another thread.

sage

Maybe the coach is a man.

Was it love at first hug?

Give him the Guangdong

They have a vibrant love life on skype.

Sup Forums cares about tumblr on ice?

>were deleted
Nope, while I'm not a fan of making a new thread constantly, the last one maxed out and died. Only one thread got deleted recently but there was already another thread up.

Do you think Guanghong really likes Leo? He behaves the samd around Phichit and Yurio even. I think he's just shy and blushes easy.

Official site stated about Guang Hong: "He yearns for his friend Phichit". Yearns! It'sd pretty explicit he is is gay for Phichit, Leo is just a friend.

He does tend to be blushy but just looked especially dreamy-eyed while watching Leo's skate (I don't remember that he did this with the others) and he also imagined Leo in his FS as the person he was saving, maybe that gives it a bit more weight I guess.

It's just mostly a cute pairing than anything.

That's a mistranslation. The actual word in nip (akogare) is often wrongly translated that way but it doesn't quite mean what you think it means, it refers to admiration/looking up to someone.

Look at OP photo, there is a visible Adam apple. His coach is a clearly a feminine man or a transwoman.

Guanghong likes anything with a hard, ready penis that can be inserted into his slutty Chinese boypussy.

Like many characters Jiji is a counter point to the mains. In this case he is a seemingly pure boy who is really a free loving slut ready to be tamed by his pure love for Leo. This contrasts Victor who everyone assumed was a slut tamed by Yuuri.

3deep5me

GuangHong is a shit skater, and useless friend. Hope Cao Bin will replace him in 2nd season.

Do NOT bully

Cao Bin will steal the heart of Leo!

Does he bite the pillow like this when taking it in the ass?

Would Sup Forums rather fuck Cao Bin or Slutcousin? Choose wisely, now.

slutcousin

Another thing that makes yoi so realistic is implying everyone has a gay cousin in their family

slutcousin, obviously

kek, but what if JJ turns out to be the real gay cousin?

Slutcousin's mighty cock made JJ gay, so that would be a fair assessment.

>cseg64.blogspot.com/2017/02/another-productive-weekend-got-couple.html?m=1&zx=b1f586185cb0317e

Scanlated

>Victor prefers missionary
PURE MAIDEN
U
R
E

Thanks.

This was really lovely, thanks user.

That was the sweetest thing. ;-;

Mistranslation, they use the same wording for Minami to Yuri and Yuri to Yuko. They are more like their idols or role models.

You are right. Well that's interesting, if it was western media they wouldn't have shut up in ads about that character.

I'm still butthurt that he didn't even appear in his chuuni fantasy. Phichit deserves better friends.

Fuck I'm in my phone. Has it been submitted anywhere? I really need it

I want Phichit to find true love, Sup Forums ;_;

Delete this ;_;

Don't worry, he will. He's too sweet to end up alone. R-right?

>Victor hugging Yuuri's mom

This pulls at my heartstrings. I love domestic baldfat so much

I found it I found the only AU that matters

>the only AU that matters
>not omegaverse
shit taste desu

shhh Satan

You seriously want this user?

Pregnant bellies look horrible why is it even a fetish

But who is Aurora?

Everything, no matter how disgusting, is someone's fetish, user. Or will be. It's inevitable.

Yuuri is faking and just got fat. Too big for 23 weeks.

This. He just binged on katsudon again and he's taking advantage of Viktor's cluelessness. He'll probably say he had miscarriage later.

This was actually sweet and in character. I wonder if Yuuri actually lets Victor sleep with him now in Russia.

>Victor is Yuuri's charger
Kek

>leaves after full use

Hitler

>unplugs after he's fully charged

Why is Yuuri so shit

He only does it because Viktor is a masochist.

Can someone link me translated baldfat doujins? Bikefairy is also acceptable of course.

Is this suitable for a Fairy?

no.

;_; This gave me cavities. Thank you for sharing.

Is Otabek also in the game?

By stop carrying on this general.

or lurk more

So far the only ones confirmed are the main trio.

if he's some kind of dark fairy in this verse then yes

http_____________________________________________no

>Due to a strange occurrence, Yuuri and the gang are called to the land of the Eternal Winter, Zeronitea, where the Ice Queen asks them to defeat the devil that threatens her land. Though perplexed by the fantasy world, Yuuri's group sets on an adventure to banish the demon, supported by the Rage of Bahamut cast..."

Yuuri and the gang points to main trio, maybe Phichit given they are friens. I wouldn't hold my breath, though who knows, Mappa likes to suprise us

>viktor is the uke/focus for once
>and he's well drawn too

I want the YoI team to care about Otabek.

Translations from /ourguy/ Otsuka's newest interview:

>The most challenging phase of the production started with ep 6 - that's when the competitions start. With ep 6, our schedules became very busy - our biggest issue was how to deal with the massive amount of work.We ended up creating all of the planned scenes, but we definitely learned the limits of our resources and creativity.

Q U A L I T Y

>I don't remember much from working on ep12. There was so much work to be done that before we knew it, it was already time to air it. Stephane appeared on YoI because Yamamoto wished for it strongly. I thought it'd be impossible for someone famous to work with us. Director Yamamoto has incredible amounts of passion when it comes to making the impossible, possible.

Bless Sayo.

source: twitter.com/Aki_the_geek

The more we learn, the more I realize Yamamoto's hustle is bordering on inhuman.

I'd kill for an interview with Sayo at this point

Welp, that explains a lot. I hope they'll fix production issues in s2 even if it means longer waiting

As far as I know the last public interview with her was after Fujiko Mine was released i.e. more than two years ago. She's incredibly private. I'm surprised she's even going to Animefest; I'd kill for an opportunity to see her.

It's a shame she get's overshadowed by Kubo, when the reality is YOI is Sayo's baby.

>two years ago

make that four. time flies.

If she's this private, she probably wants to be overshadowed.

Me too. Kubo pretty much confirmed Yoi've got homo end thanks to Sayo

I don't mind that so much, it's more people give Kubo way too much credit, even though she herself has parsed it off to Sayo in most of her interviews.

Sayo was the one whom pitched to MAPPA, pulled in Hiramatsu and Kubo, and came up with the concept and overarching plot for the series.

Kubo was literally a WHO before this project, whereas Sayo has some truly great works under her belt that really prove she's the catalyst for the entire success of the project.

I agree that KuboYama should be credited more equally, but I get the impression that Yamamoto is happy as long as she has the creative freedom to make her vision real. Kubo being the face of the series probably works out nicely for her; it means she doesn't have to split her focus between PR and work.

Anyone got user discord invite?

The discord wasn't meant for you.

discord.gg/UpmbD

This fujo oracle thing has gone too far.

Why is Yuuri such a selfish, cruel pigtler, why

Kek, i knew this would happen.

Because Victor is made to pump and dump

please don't bring back the LotR shipwars

It must be Victor who trained him into a hugging monster.

Aragorn/Boromir.

Finally! Perfect otabek in fanart!

There were shipwars? I barely was on net back then, but I was sure everyone just shipped FrodoSam and LegoGimly and were happy.

Delete this

user's referring to the Looney Tunes thread where somebody brought up LoTR's sales to poke fun at the Looney Tunes faggot. The thread then descended into a LoTR ship discussion.

>I don't remember much from working on ep12. There was so much work to be done that before we knew it, it was already time to air it

No wonder it ended up being such a mess

you know what to do