ITT, we write Roy Moore's concession speech 1 word at a time

ITT, we write Roy Moore's concession speech 1 word at a time.

Dear Alabama,

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/364385-judge-orders-alabama-to-preserve-voting-records-for-senate-special-election
al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Children

JUST

are

so

sexy

delicious

whomst

designed

DICKS

I

fuck

GRAB

roll tide

NIGGERS

black

want

teenage

to fuck

Underage

cockthirsty

your kids

SLUTS

loser

pony

give

WITH

boys

Sassy

horsepussy

Traps by their...

lolis

the

Hillary

pussy

abides

“Dear alabama im a pedophile, a conservative, and a loser. And that list is redundant.”

No wonder you loser lost

by

DEEP STATE

CANT

Shill

younglings

And

virgins

Codswallop

HOLY FUCK look at this newfag scumbag. GTFO back to re.ddit or 9gag or wherever the fuck you came from cunt

muknollop

nebulizer

Emu

Niggerfaggot

goyim

gags

PENIS PUMPS PENIS PUMPS PENIS PUMPS!!

on

JEEBUS

Pendulum

Trumpkins

someone needs to make a pic of this letter

Democrats

It was Soros voting machines
Just wait

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/364385-judge-orders-alabama-to-preserve-voting-records-for-senate-special-election

Children JUST are so sexy delicious. Whomst designed DICKS I fuck GRAB roll tide NIGGERS, black want teenage to fuck underage cockthirsty your kids. Sluts loser pony, give with boys sassy horsepussy. Traps by their lolis, the Hillary pussy abides by DEEP STATE. CANT shill younglings and virgins. codswallop muknollop nebulizer Emu Nnggerfaggot goyim gags PENIS PUMPS on JEEBUS pendulum.

not bad, almost makes sense

Your uncle will still fuck you in your bootyhole Cletus

My

Remarkably accurate summary of events

hairy

underage

butthole

Niggers

jews

Soy-Boy-Roy

and the

tender

YHVH

her tight

JUST

plausible

Pussy

Dear Alabama,
Children JUST are so sexy delicious whomst designed DICKS I fuck GRAB roll NIGGERS black want teenage to Underage cockthirsty your SLUTS loset pony give WITH boys Sassyhorsepussy Traps lolis the Hillary pussy abides Dear by DEEP CANT Shill younglings And virgins Codswallop HOLY muknollop nebulizer Emu Niggerfaggot goyim gags PENIS on JEEBUS Pendulum Trumpkins someone Democrats It Children no Your My Remarkably hairy underage butthole Niggers jews Soy-Boy-Roy and tenderYHVH her JUST plausible Pussy

pedomaniacal

Dear Alabama,

JUST are so sexy delicious whomst designed dicks. DICKS i fuck grab want teenage to underage cockthirsty your sluts. Loser pony give with boys sassy horsepussy. Traps lolis the Hillary pussy abides dear by DEEP CANT shill. Younglings and virgins codswallop, muknollop, nebulizer, Emu niggerfaggot Goyim gas penis on jeebus. Pendulum trumpkins someone democrats. It children not your my remarkable hair underage butthole.

Niggers Jews soy and tender her just plausible pussy.

Pedominacal

weenis

muslims

corn

toddlers

young

holes

LEL'd

Fungus

gaping

Dixieland

Democrats