Poor guy is senile

Poor guy is senile

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

.5% gets an automatic recount

Christcucks are going to give this country to the browns.

It's all so sad, build them up then break them down.

The current count estimates that it's somewhere between triple and quadruple the difference required for an automatic recount. The only thing Roy Moore is hoping for the Alabama GOP to pull strings to get him into office.

Oh please, PLEASE DO IT!! I want to see him ask for a recount just to see his slimy fucking pedo face get mopped up again

give moore your prayer guys

\o/

yes because .99% is nothing to want double checked

Holding out so the tax vote goes though. Sad!

fraud. a dem judge issued a ruling today following an emergency stay that dem lawyers requested that local officials can delete the digital images of the paper ballots cast

i wonder why

ILL PRAY FOR THIS PEDO TO GO 2 JAIL

LOCK HIM UP

feel the rush of the devastator

Keep your views bud, take out the pedos of both parties.

Check out the franklin scandal and Dutroux affair. It is everywhere

Sad!

Trump can turn this into a strategic victory for us. We lost a senate seat but still hold the majority at the moment.

Trump can blame McConnell and Ryan for not uniting the party and force both of them to withdraw from their positions.

This would open two critical positions to reforming the party to support Trump from the ground up. If he does it now, that gives him a year or so to fill the Republican party with people on the same page and allow us to hit two birds with one stone.

TL;DR Trump can justify firing McConnell and Ryan and put in pro-Trump anti-establishment people to reform the party.

Ignore the Shills

You're just all over the place tonight with your meme country flag. Good for you. Just don't make your mom too upset by staying up late.

>Christcucks
Lmao

>Jones wins
>"Wahhh recount this isnt fair, too close to count"

>Moore wins
>"libs btfo just get over it we won you lost, no need for recount"

He -could- but will he?

checked

>implying democrats wouldn't be doing exactly the same thing

It's almost like you're a shill or something.

CIVIL WAR?
CIVIL WAR

If it's within the gap for an automatic recount, concession would be irrelevant anyway.

I think he wants his family value supporters to pray for some sweet loli cuny to help him cope

>we lost but it's really a win guys because we can destroy the party even more!
JFC you're a moron. Do you even realize how that would help the dems?

eh. moore or less

Pierce was right.

based Moore

It's not, though. It's a 1.5% gap with over 20k votes. Not gonna happen.

it's over guys

Brazil here we come

just did, we gotta keep praying until this Dem fraud is uncovered

Yeah and trump wont do any of that. I dont mean to be mister downer but trump has had several strategic plays he could have done for a big win while in office but didnt.

>force both of them to withdraw from their positions.
kek

Besides, "Democrats barely win against alleged child rapist" doesn't sound good either.

I have doubt he will but it's a likelihood. It sounds like something he would do. Classic 4d chess.

I don't care about what the Dems are doing when RINOs are sabotaging Trump. Taking them out is the first goal.

>he's literally praying to god now
OH NO NO NO

>Trump can still 4D MAGA chess!!!

How much you getting paid to shill? LOL

1 REPLY = 1 PRAY

Was there ever any doubt of this when it comes to Christ cucks?

>automatic recount
After all that shit with the right to destroy digital records, this better not happen.

Hey Wint how's it hanging

>and force both of them
I need some of what you're smoking unless it's your dad's cock again

What sabotage? There are like 3 senators Republicans that vote against him Those are better numbers than Bush had in the Senate. You can't just replace everyone with a Trump lackey. These people have to answer to their voters, which is why people like Murkowski don't vote with Trump on everything. Replacing her would just lost another senate seat,

That's literally every election dumb twat.

He fucked up his whole judicial career for political posturing.

Now it was all for nothing. He did nothing but bastardize our government and was driven by a sociopathic mindset that God created this world just for him. He wanted to be president

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html
>nothing to see here goyim

>Hey Wint how's it hanging
My friend sends me tweets from that faggot all the time, they're the least funny shit on earth, I actually had to tell him to fucking stop it because I couldn't take looking at them anymore.

Dems were expecting a blowup but he got ahead of the curve in congratulating Jones. So there's that bit of fun too.

Senility is a Trump Effect

One (You) = One prayer

Betting he pulls a Budd Dwyer

Let's get those abortion machines rollin alabamabros

IT WAS HIS TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He just gained 10 thousand votes.
He's only 10 thousand behind now.
Over?
>KEK

he's like Norm Macdonald, too refined for the average person to fully appreciate

Godamn reddit is terrible. And I don't even like Moore. That thread makes me want to puke.

What is your evidence of fraud

>abortion machines
Will somebody think the bleck children!?

When I said tonight is going to be Jonestown, I didn’t Moore was gonna take it that literally.

>it's a Trumptard pretends to understand politics post

It does in Alabama though.

Let's all pray that Roy Moore dies tonight through accidental anal impalement.

Pic unrelated.

DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN

He has that pistol with him, u think he’ll become a hero tonight?

I caught the end of his speech tonight, which he recited a passage, psalm 40 iirc.

He said that his voters should wait on god. I can't help but see that as the essential problem of the right. They're waiting on some supernatural and nonexistent entity, rather than taking defense against the predators and threats of this physical existence.

They're so busy praying to god, they've abandon the natural and eternal struggle to become gods themselves.

>le meek shall inherit the earth
Makes it way too easy to find comfort in cowardice.

Didn't they also say the campaign can pay for one if it isn't automatic?

The Merchants stole the election. Of course Roy won't concede.

Remember how Hillary had to be pumped full of sedatives to stop her from killing a minion or herself at her "victory" party? Sup Forums does.

The records will be deleted, so a recount would involve manually counting all the ballots again (lots of room for tampering).

mcconnell needs to go now. ryan can wait
but he's not going willingly until he gets a tumor

Sup Forums, I really want to thank you for all the hard work you did shitting on Luther Strange and supporting Roy Moore

There is no fucking WAY Dougie would have won if you guys had supported a sane candidate.

>god loves those who wait for him to do everything for them they can do themselves

You cunts have only one setting, gaslighting.

like a fart?

>be pedophile
>lose because you are a pedo
>REEE ITS NOT FAIRRRRR

you drones are pathetic

The repukes were counting on this. That's why they're so intent on burning the fucking voting records.