Are you faggots ready to apologize to Ben? He's one of the only sane Republicans who understands optics and how to win...

Are you faggots ready to apologize to Ben? He's one of the only sane Republicans who understands optics and how to win. You will not win by backing racists and pedos, end of story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

>He's one of the only sane Republicans who understands optics and how to win
Israel first open borders free trade is definitely what the people want.

Benji is a washed out neocon. The neocons taking down Moore was their swan song.

He said straight up
>i dont care about the so called "browning of america. Values matter, color doesnt
Hes another cuckservative who refuses to accept race realism. Non whites will NEVER vote for anything other than shitlibs. Politicians have been trying this for decades and it never works.

So what's your proposed solution? You can't get rid of the nonwhites, if a candidate even hints at white nationalism they'll be shit on by the vast majority of the country. So how, in your wildest fantasies, do you get from here to the 4th reich? It's not happening. Again, Shapiro is smarter than that and knows how to win in reality.

based leaf

New Right neocon who wants us to die for Israel
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Im looking forward to see him going from "Well we shouldn't vote anyone that has allegations against them." To "It seems the left aren't willing to abandon those that in the race either, Fraken wasn't a gamble but well see." I like Ben but sometimes he sounds like a joke.

literally this fucking white cucks need to accept civic nationalism

Imagine if you were a completely retarded normie who didn't even know about the JQ - how do you not at the very least see (((Shapiro))) as a liberal plant acting against you and your country by now?

He's relatively pro white enough, for example I heard him dogwhistle when talking about the gay cakes thing that ALL discrimination laws should be overturned because freedom of association. And when he talked about Daniel Shiver he said the only reason no riots is white people.

Personally, the Roy Moore was the first big thing that enraged me, but I'm willing to give him 2nd chances til I'm convinced he is a subversive backstabber.

Never trust a kike no matter the circumstance

never trust a jew in politics.
period. end of discussion.

wearing a kippah is the irl equivalent of posting ''femanon here''

kike

fuck that kike

For what? Viciously abusing my dick to his tit cow sister? Nah

This jew advocated for Clinton as opposed to Trump.

Listen to this guy at your own peril.

>You can't get rid of the nonwhites
Darwinism doesn't give a fuck about your principles.

You'll never make a difference if you are no different.

as soon as the economy goes in the tank for real we will see how safe the non whites are. right now everyone is just too comfy. watch what happens if unemployment gets to ~20% though.

Fuck Ben Shapiro. Only fake conservatives like him. He's a self-serving elitist kike.

>*slow claps*
>*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kahuna - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

>calling people who DONT subscribe to civic nationalism cucks

wew

see He's a fast talking, low testosterone faggot jew
Any good ideas he has are available in other, better, talking heads

True

He is a Jewish man. Also, so what if Roy Moore did some bad things 40 years ago? It was Alabama and the only girls that made it to adulthood with their virginity intact had to be able to outrun their brothers, uncle, and father. I mean, its not exactly a land of high morality, its some filthy backwater populated with filthy rednecks. So why be so hard on the guy and hold him to Cosmopolitan standards? Its elitist is what it is!

It’s time Sup Forums apologized to Ben.
You’ve treated him like shit for no good reason.

Ben has:
>shilled for trump even though he hates trump
>BTFO cenk eternally
>BTFO democrats on cable TV regularly

Sup Forums has:
>harassed him on twitter with merchant memes
>told him he’s going to be gassed
>sexually harassed his sister

A-FUCKING-POLOGIZE!
NOOOOOOOOOOW!

>You can't get rid of the nonwhites,
Says who?