youtu.be/yC0MQpSSx88

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AndreSegers/status/940802136727867392
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

IM SICK OF LOSING

so any republican thot can just start accusing democrat senators now? this is like civil war

r/The_Donald on suicide watch yeet

POST IT
OR I WLL

what

Is the RAISE act still gonna pass...?

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN (and vote Democrat)

What we really need to do is punish Fox for playing along with this McConnell hit-job on Moore. All the old folks and boomers watch Fox religiously. They need to see that they're going to lose viewers for anyone who's not on the Trump train.

Trump guy lost you are losers lol

>tfw you realize that we won't get the Wall and the RAISE Act until 2019 at the minimum
>Trump will only have five years to deport as many shitskins as possible and try to bring in Whites until a Democrat inevitably gets back into power in 2024 and reverses it all

Democracy was a mistake

It won't be nearly as effective without mass media at your back

FLAKE 2020

So will Net Neturality get repealed this week or will it suddenly not have enough votes?

Post your screenshots if you saved them, or go to the archive to screencap them and post them.

let's hope

We brought this on ourselves guys. Trump said to vote for Strange and we didn't listen.
Trump is the one with the tesla time machine, he knew this would happen. And yet, he still pushed for Moore in the end because he loves us.
Fuck guys, I'm never going to disappoint Trump again. Always vote for Trump's guy.

True Conservativism FTW

PARTYING LIKE ITS NOV 1980!!

Folks, MSM needs to die.

FUCK THE GOP
FUCK FOX NEWS
Im not voting or watching these traitors ever again.

>they threw it all away for a fucking retard that wouldn't have voted for trump on everything anyway

god,i hate you stupid pieces of shit

LE BAZED BANNON!

wtf it's ogre for drumph
I'm a doug plug now

680,000 LESS (R) VOTERS IN ALABAMA THAN TRUMP
Dems did NOT increase their turnout

We got gaslit hard boys. Alabama Whites literally bullied and gaslit into not voting.

REEEEEEEE TAY ISN'T GOING LESBIAN IS SHE????? SOME user SAID THAT AND NOW ITS CONCERN!!

Drudge's kikery is showing
he'd rather bash a man trying to oust the establishment than talk about how the supreme court of alabama ordered the destruction of the digital voting record last night.

LET'S SEE YOU MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN NOW.

You talk about fucking mo brooks shoulda been the guy

What happens when Mo Brooks gets hit with the same bullshit accusations
Or some other mostly false story that the media blatantly lies about, while the rest of the GOPe tells people to not vote Republican

No that thing is still getting repealed.

I don't see what the point is in one day rallying behind a state making a risky move then attacking them when things go poorly.

Dems have always played dirty
This righteous losing has gotten out of hand, any right wing Alabaman voter that didn't vote Moore todat is a dumbshit

nice

So now what?

Screw that. Just label the Democratic Party a terrorist-backing organization due to their ties to CAIR, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Soros, and ship the lot of them to gitmo, one way.

Sanctions on Greece when?

People are retarded. A write in campaign was never gonna fucking work. Stop suggesting it was Trump's real option. The only option for Trump was to back Moore and pray for a victory to keep the Senate a 52 Republicans. That's it. A write-in would have split the vote as Moore was not dropping out and his name was gonna be on the ballot no matter what.

This is not fucking Trump's fault. Steve Bannon sank Strange's campaign and then Moore turned out to be an unelectable shitbag.

>twitter.com/AndreSegers/status/940802136727867392

MARBLEMOUTH YOUTUBER ABSOLUTELY BTFOs REPUBLIKEKS
>MARBLEMOUTH YOUTUBER ABSOLUTELY BTFOs REPUBLIKEKS
MARBLEMOUTH YOUTUBER ABSOLUTELY BTFOs REPUBLIKEKS
>MARBLEMOUTH YOUTUBER ABSOLUTELY BTFOs REPUBLIKEKS

TIME TO HIT THE ROAD GRAND OLD PEDOS

>POST IT
> →
>OR I WLL
I can't, time limit

Well, here's the main one

It wasn’t going to pass anyways.

It was never gonna pass before January 2019 in the first place. And if you don't make sure to have at least 56 or more Republican senators by then, expect to get blacked.

>no Mitch is bad
>no Bannon is bad
>no Mitch is bad
>no Bannon is bad
>no Mitch is bad
>no Bannon is bad

THEY'RE BOTH SHIT AND NEED TO GO

>has non white kids
Opinion disregarded.

>Trump's guy lost
Trump wanted Strange.

The vote is between 5 people and most of them are against NN

Get fucked! No wall Daca amnesty and sanctuary cities and especially no raise act. We win losers hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Alabama in 2018 Congressional Delegation:
>Senators: 1 GOP, 1 Dem
>Representatives: 6 GOP, 1 Dem

We only lost 8 out of the 1,300 that king nigger lost. Get fucking real.

Time to turn on recursive hiding since fucktards keep taking the bait

bannon is a stupid piece of shit though

Grab as many as you can or go the archive if you don't already have them.

Bannon's reputation as a political operative just took a massive nosedive, losing a seat in the reddest state in the country

If Moore truly lost, he better focus all his time money and energy into going after his accusers. The least he could do is make sure that kind of shit doesn't happen to future candidates and makes it known that if you play that game, you will face severe consequences

If there is anything to learn from this, its NEVER DOUBT TRUMP.

No more of these "trump agenda" characters. This would all have been avoided if we would have STUCK TO THE FUCKING PLAN and listened to the man who started it all.

the moore defeat really hurts the #metoo goal of getting trump out of office. this might be a blessing in disguise :)

I...CANT...BREATHE

If the GOP had not broken its big popular commitments on infrastructure, NAFTA, and bringing back U.S. troops would it have just lost FUCKING Alabama?

What do you mean we? At least 95% of people who post on /ptg/ don't live in Alabama.

>trying to oust the establishment
drudge is a kike, but bannon is as guilty as mcconnell in the AL primary process if he was really exerting as much influence as they say he was

I have to say the shilling is like 2/10, I expected better

>not already knowing this
Did you think we were going to get all that with just 52 votes? The plan has been to wait for the midterms since the start.

Steve Bannon and his faggot kike overlords must all die.

He's right.

Well, at least Trump won't have to even pretend to give a fuck about the likes of (((Murkowski)), (((Flake)))) etc. etc.

Trying to get the traitors in the senate to cooperate wasn't going very well anyway

You know exactly what.
This. Alabama anons have proven themselves to be retarded today.

You also had 20+ thousand write-in votes where Shelby told Republicans to write-in if they didn't want to vote for Jones or Moore.

Hopefully

>off by 2

>blocked tranny ban with generals obeying a feminist liberal judge of the commander in chief
>time consuming travel ban fiasco
>no progress on trade deals besides ending TPP in week 1
>no mention of infrastructure for months despite Trump promising it'd be "second to none" compared to the rest of the world
>using the same shitty government metrics as Obama to inflate how good the economy actually is
>ditto for immigration enforcement
All losses

You realize streams aren't Nielsen counted, right?

She's likening Clinton STILL whinging about muh popular vote loss a year later to Moore challenging a recount on those suspicious ballots that were previously ordered to be destroyed.

Winning is losing. This should be a banner for trump general

Keep'em coming.

The wall and immigration reform were never going to get through the senate unless 2018 goes really well. As of right now nothing has really changed. Obamacare repeal is unpopular because they can't come up with a good bill to replace it with, better to kill it by repealing the mandate which is what they're doing in the tax bill.

In retrospect, we should've seen this coming. Trump pulled a fast one by getting elected without approval from the Uniparty. I don't think they were expecting it at all. So now they've boarded up all their weak points and are retaliating. Meanwhile, they've got their media pawns swamping the people with (((scandal))) after (((scandal))) and compounding the negative attitude with decreasing approval polls. Just to make sure that the people hate the man they elected without their approval, so they never do it again.

tl;dr don't underestimate the Jews

If the RAISE act doesn't pass, I'm moving out of this hellhole. Anybody else planning on doing the same?

Time to oust the second senator.

True also.

But the people saying Moore should hahe dropped are being disingenuous, the ballots were printed. If Moore dropped, Jones would win from the division that'd cause. Staying in was his only way of giving a GOP win a chance

>arguing semantics
I'm from FL, but if Trump says a candidate is good I'll be sure to vote for him. Not going to pull a Alabama where you forsake your President.

>LE MOVEMENT IS LE BIGGER THAN DRUMPF
you sure should trump,bannon! you fucking stupid piece of shit,fucking retard

United Shitskins of America.

>Actually called it, disregard filename prediction.

can we rangeban alabama?

True its pretty weak and easily spotted

>tfw went to go see trump campaign for Strange
>rural cucks who love moore more than america ruined it

Trump picked Strange though, Strange would have had a far easier time and lacked most of the issues of the Moore campaign.

Thursday, and Pajeet is hellbent on it

>trying this hard to not blame McConnell and GOPe
Go away, shill.

Bannon needs to fuck off from being a political operative.
Breitbart is fine as a social commentary website that gives an alternative to Fox News.

The uniparty is 150+ years old. Bannon has no apparatus to fight them, he lacks donors who can give him the money to fight properly. He fails to see why Trump won in the first place, it wasn't about being a firebrand, it was about giving hope.
Moore was not a hopeful dude. He loved Judeo-Christian values, but it was to the point of distracting from the main issues. Abortion is a hot-topic issue, but it's not going to make you go out of your way to vote.
Moore needed to talk about bringing more jobs to Alabama, about lowering taxes for the middle class, and about protecting their social security.

The sending of a democrat from Alabama to the US Senate has not occured in over two decades.

What we've know for ages

>Moore couldn't campaign
>Moore didn't surround himself w/ ppl who understood campaigning
>Moore ran on an anti estab platform and that was it

Doug Jones was a fucking robot. He didn't say or do anything, he just ran the most generic campaign ever. But it worked.

Trump was an outsider who appeared crazy from the outside, but as we've all figured out by now Trump is calculated as fuck. Just saying crazy things and being against the swamp isn't going to win you elections, you still need to actually know what you're doing.

I'm so fucking mad. Brooks would have literally won by 25 fucking points tonight. Mitch needs to go. I'm also tired of Bannon's shit...he isn't Trump, he needs to stop acting like he's some equal. He's not.

So what do we hope for now? Congress is fucked and no reform is getting done anywhere.

Should I just forget about Sup Forums until 2018 election season?

Where would you move to?