First indictment Unsealed, Dem going to jail for 1,000+ years

halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/1761-one-of-the-sealed-indictments-has-been-un-sealed-massachusetts-state-senator-arrested

One of the "SEALED INDICTMENTS" has been un-sealed: Massachusetts State Senator ARRESTED

Ids habbening velow amburgrs! Da demagrads iz goin doooooown!

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/brian-joyce-former-massachusetts-state-senator-arrested/
newsweek.com/hundreds-pounds-dunkin-donuts-bribery-senator-743346
dailycaller.com/2017/12/11/another-massachusetts-democrat-facing-massive-scandal/
youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI
youtube.com/watch?v=fxn2A1oYqvs
youtube.com/watch?v=oPK7ZF6jfJE
youtube.com/watch?v=fhNrqc6yvTU
youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LETS GO!

bumpdoodly

FUCKING BUMP! FUCK ROY MORE AND STEVE BANNON THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT!!!!

Bump

How many are there now?

>Massachusetts State senator
>not Elizabeth Warren
Damn

>Hal Turner
This guy still has a career?

Same guy who said 2000 Marines stormed Langley.

>Halturnerradioshow

over 9000

You made my day

The marines DID storm langley.

I demand more

looks real mayne

Bump

The GOP will protect them
nothing is gonna happen.

Dems going down!!

Ivanka lends her feet to this just thread

I'm not satisfied with this...the loss we took in AL, I'd need another CA fire to feel even half as satisfied.

>cbsnews.com/news/brian-joyce-former-massachusetts-state-senator-arrested/
this news is 4 days old

Bumpppppp

newsweek.com/hundreds-pounds-dunkin-donuts-bribery-senator-743346
>A high-ranking Massachusetts lawmaker has been arrested and charged in a 113-count indictment that accuses him of running his State Senator office as a “criminal enterprise” that netted him $1 million in kickbacks and bribes, federal prosecutors announced today. The 102-page indictment charges him with racketeering, extortion, honest services fraud, money laundering, conspiracy to defraud the IRS and other charges.

>Brian Joyce, 55, a former Democratic assistant majority leader in the Massachusetts State House
>9 terms

That guy is fucked and will of course snitch out everybody on his way down

Blumpf

>senator arrested
HOLY FUCK IT'S HAPPENING
>state senator arrested
Oh...well I guess it's still happening
>former state senator arrested
Ok...well it's a start
>this is about the Brian Joyce 2015 scandal
I...I..oh.

IT'S FUCKING REAL

dailycaller.com/2017/12/11/another-massachusetts-democrat-facing-massive-scandal/

Jesus x Christ, hal turner is still around? I can remember being there for the raids, fuck that cia shill

youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI

Dude, you know that Mossad manipulated Sup Forums into attacking him right?

and right after the loss of a senate seat so the dems can't bitch about how unfair it all is as their world comes crashing down on top of them. 4d chess continues lads. The train keeps on chugging towards it's chartered destination: MAGA

SHADILAY BOYS

he was arrested 4 days ago, and he was a former state senator. Literally a nobody and no longer relevant.

Bump deflated

Langley is in British Columbias lower mainland you dumb fuck. Neither the marines nor anyone else except maybe some drunk natives ever attacked it.

Bump

FORMER Massachusetts state Sen. Brian. YOU FUCKING RETARD. Enjoy your Moore loss faggot.

How the fuck did we miss this?

just out of curiosity does anybody here actually have a PACER account?

upon reading about the 4289 on halturner radio show site, I checked up on PACER to see. if there is a way to see when new indictments are filed, I have no idea how to do it. from what I see, you can only look up cases by # or name of the person involved.

there are in fact open indictments against Podesta, Huma, Weiner, few other DNC guys but thats all I can find without knowing case numbers to look up.

also semi unrelated, but does anybody remember when Sup Forums used to troll the fuck out of Hal Turner radio show site? I'm not at all saying the site's not credible, but trolling us via stuff like this would be the perfect payback.

Where a former senator gets his pizza from has nothing to do with our senators now /s

there's oging to be many more seats in the senate soon

Roy loses the election, a Dem goes to jail

P O T T E R Y

good lets get the ball rolling on these pervert dems

keks will be done. The digits confirm. this is the beginning of the collapse of the Democratic party. They may have won the battle for Alabama, but we will win the war for the west.

youtube.com/watch?v=fxn2A1oYqvs

youtube.com/watch?v=oPK7ZF6jfJE

bump

BUMP

HIGH ENERGY
youtube.com/watch?v=fhNrqc6yvTU

Whoa, checks out!!

Apparently pacer charges a few cents per result or something like that so blanket searches get expensive.

Unofficial thread theme off!
youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

some bitcoin faggot should do this

Checked and bumped!

>The 55-year-old Democrat was taken into custody by the FBI after a two-year investigation and was found to have accepted “hundreds of pounds” of Dunkin Doughnuts coffee, after he pulled strings for a local franchise owner, Newsweek reports.
>“hundreds of pounds”
>Dunkin Doughnuts coffee
wat

pretty sure state senator means state government

Kek is with this thread. I have a bunch of the documents but all it says is sealed indictment in it.

America

Holy fuck, one of her legs probably weighs half as much as my entire body

im literally dying right now

STATE senators are such nothingburgers
they do dumb corrupt "stealing $10,000 for daughter's birthday party" tier shit all the time
call me when an actual oligarch gets nabbed

like beans or grounds?

Stop trying to distract from the Alabama victory. You people are pathetic. You lost its over.

>newsweek.com/hundreds-pounds-dunkin-donuts-bribery-senator-743346

Doesn't say, is this real life?

the storm
IS UPON US

You're an idiot. Back then we were just looking for radio shows that allowed us to call in. He just happened to meet the criteria. Like Tom green and thisismason.

Yeah, except now we've come full circle where someone is unironically posting a link to his content.

>unironically linking Hal Turner on Sup Forums

FBI please leave

>Meme flag
Disregarded opinion

It's a legit story faggot. There's other articles.

The first thread starts to unravel

oh shit

Ya at that point I think you're fucked for life

LUTHER STRANGE WILL REMAIN!

>be state senator
>ask for lifetime supply of coffee
>hoarde hundreds of pounds of coffee beans in your mansion's basement
>somehow this reaches to the top of the democrat elite

>1488

IT"S TIME

WITNESSED

Stupid leaf is so stupid it doesn't know CIA headquarters is in Langley, VA. . . unironically kys, NOW!!!

and the marines who swarmed it

THE NUMBERS DONT LIE
WE DONT WANNA BE THIS RIGHT
ITS HARD HAVING THIS MUCH POWER

Langley VIRGINIA

kek

>over 4k sealed indictments

Who's he gonna snitch on that isn't already getting staked in Trump's Forest?

>101%

checkt

KEK, GRANT ME POWERS ON NEW YEARS DAY 2018. IT WILL BE A GLORIOUS YEAR FOR ME AND MY ARYAN BROTHERS

CHECK EM

Just post with the names

There are way more than that involved. Depends how deep they want to take it, though.

A new Hitler will arise and Trump has nothing to do with it.