Party flip?

Is ir just me or is the south getting more liberal and the north getting more conservative. It's almost like the parties are swapping sides. Thoughts?

I told you this before the last presidential cycle

The last time the parties flipped was the 60s, hmmmmn

it's a neo southern strategy. the north is getting more white and the south/southwest is getting more brown.

Again ironically enough

>north is getting more white
LMAO

Black and Latino populations are growing in the south while its stagnant in the north.

I think they key to a Republican victory in the future is the North.

Demographics is destiny.

Something more like this. Demographic trends will turn Arizona and Texas blue, and the change of economic platforms in 2016 will continue and cause the Rust Belt (save Illinois) to lean or vote consistently Republican.

Whites are moving north niggers have Lyndon B Johnson's fever.

>niggers in the south
>whites in the north

the usa is dead. whites in usa ought to flee to europe and let the whole rotten structure collapse in on itself. I'm currently thinking about getting work in europe and tearing up my american passport,

I think what your seeing is that as Northern liberal Boomers retire to the South and northern niggers move there too is a demographic and political shift in many states. Once red Southern states will start shifting blue and once blue northern states, except for IL of course, will shift red.

Unless 5 million Mexicans move to Texas, it's not going blue the next election. I think it will eventually due to Mexican immigration/birthrates, but not in the next 4 years. Same with Arizona though I could see it much more so than Texas.

Alaska's not going blue idiot. If anything we are going to go redder.

Make sure you actually legally renounce it if you do because they still expect tax money even if you don't live there and THEY WILL come pick your ass up.

quit moving down here and cucking it up
>FUCK OFF WERE FULL

CANDIDATES MATTER

NATIONAL ATMOSPHERE AND PRESIDENTIAL APPROVAL MATTERS

TURNOUT MATTERS

All McConnell has be saying this entire time is that you simply have to nominate candidates that can actually win, he's right.

yeah which is fucked up considering no other nation does that

Just to clarify didn't mean the map as an accurate representation. It's just an inverse of the 2016 results.

Very, I would have fucked off to eastern europe already if it weren't for the tax thing because I still don't want citizenship.

It's called white people getting fed up and stupid low IQ 3rd world googles getting free rides to go vote 5 times per person

It is the liberals and niggers moving there. Based whites are staying put. It is part of the reason why the midwest/north is turning red and the South is turning blue.

If south gets more liberal (not california liberal, more miami liberal) then im moving there. Im latino DACA and my dream is to marry a cute country blonde girl and have a nice family. I want a house with a big American flag on it. I like southern states because all the pictures i see are full of forest and tress and i find that beautiful and i would like to go camping with my family if i ever have one. I wanna eat apple pie with my wife on the porch while looking at sunset on a quiet weekend. Maybe i even start working on that videogame i always wanted to make. Maybe one day.

Stay mad poltards.

No representation without taxation.

Thxs larper, now gtfo.

In order to really take back the government, we need to bring back southern democrats. They were always an important foothold and staple of the democratic party for most of the 20th century.

Unless a huge nationalist movement starts in Europe, then Europe is going to be the new middle East in under 20 years. Stronkhold the USA.

most muslims are caucasian. america will be majority nigger,chink and spic in 20 years

This will happen in 7 years.