Corey feldman

shit tier con artist trying to con money outta morons on periscope
pscp.tv/w/1YqKDLRemnkKV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZX7UJSXCiU
indiegogo.com/projects/corey-feldman-s-truth-campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=xOfB8xzzUiw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=XSVFob4I0Pc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5043529/Dr-Oz-makes-Corey-Feldman-report-molesters-LAPD.html
youtu.be/hZ67H9JHAHM
defamer.gawker.com/i-accidentally-went-to-corey-feldmans-orgy-1203008847
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got ppl looking for the bad guys give me money

give me money for a movie and i'll make a movie.

oh and to the ppl that already sent money. yeah it isn't gonna happen for a while because
I'm waiting for indy to give me the money for the movie.

holy fuck how stupid are people?

>BUT MUH PEDOPHILES AND SOROS

people are gonna want this moron raped every night pretty soon when they realize he conned them

Aww, he's just a kid, leave him alone !

his music is based!
youtube.com/watch?v=BZX7UJSXCiU

ASCENSION
MILLENIUM
OOH OOH

he said something about people that already gave him money being able to walk around on the set when the movie starts.
yeah and I wanna invite everyone that;s ever posted on 4 chan to a party with free beer and hookers in my ice cream castle in the sky the day I move in

that's right he still got that indiegogo going, this is what he yapping about

>$263,474 USD raised by 5798 backers
26% of $1,000,000
>12 days left

Dunno if it's him or another scammer, but there is one on gofundme too that has 16k on it. Man this periscope vid of his there... no this is pathetic, he should have been far more clear short and precise. Seems like he is on hard drugs tbqh, he should rather focused on the project and well the case

He sure wishes he was.

he wanted 10 mill last month
is he waivering his 9 mill fee?

how long has he been trying to get the million?

This is what I was thinking about too, I meant it was 10? It only says 1 now though, should be doable quite frankly
I don't remember when he started actually, must be a couple of months? I can't see the start date
indiegogo.com/projects/corey-feldman-s-truth-campaign

I see he has made a couple of other videos here too posted on his indie there
youtube.com/watch?v=xOfB8xzzUiw&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=XSVFob4I0Pc

so walks away with a 1/4 million anyway

he's been a rollercoster of emotions? maybe it's the meth

He's going to buy coke for everything lol.

Nah he was speaking about contuing raising funds in that periscope thing for at least the next couple of months though.

>hey we have to go now... go to bed
>my wife is tired you now
yeah i used to do drugs to and went like that
hey guys I really need to go now(And I don't want to show up again straight after, because then you all will understand I just went to do some drugs... kek)

yeah as people don't understand.
Don't get me wrong though, I hope he does this and really has this information, I really do hope so. I just don't like him well doing this money stuff on it, he just come out with it

If he had been smart about this, he would have found some way to get evidences on these people. Getting them to admit what they did and so, and most importantly, fucking stop them

I don't know meth really. I did it once when I was a teenager and got all messed up, other than that I don't know it. It didn't used be here really. Today it's just a few cliques that does that stuff. Mostly they use regular amphetamines those on that.

I see another video of him know, can be be amphetamines. His eyes are blank at least. Expressions, restless. Can be this.
Man he likes really worn out of whatever he is using

corey looking cute again :3

Why does he look like Charlie Sheen?

is actually true, I didn't see it before you said

Damn pull it off corey. Hope he doesn't stop here now. He must deliver and not just do drugs

I thought the same thing

>i need a millions of dollars

it would take

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5043529/Dr-Oz-makes-Corey-Feldman-report-molesters-LAPD.html

any arrests? no?

youtu.be/hZ67H9JHAHM

He looks like a Jewish snapping turtle.

defamer.gawker.com/i-accidentally-went-to-corey-feldmans-orgy-1203008847

looks like he wants to hang with the fun ppl. do coke and heroin but expects everyone to protect him because he's just a child

How does he "just happen to find the police tape in the back oh my car"?

This happened in 1993 and its in the back of his car after 23 years?

Do police usually give you a copy of those tapes??

He looks like the gay 70 year old mexican janitor at my work

> (((Feldman)))
> Not a con artist,

it was on the back seat the whole time. really!

I think he found these recording him self in the garage a few weeks back btw. He tweeted about this or something

probably drug addict, like the other corey